NFL Week 11 In Review...

S4L

Post your observations from Week 11....

-Lions just don't have what it takes just yet to win big games.

-Raven Fans have got to be hurting right now. LOL.

-Steelers=Frauds.

-There's just nothing more to say about the Patriots.

-Jack Del Rio made the right decision going to Garrard.

-What's stopping a Cowboys VS. Patriots Super Bowl?

-Herm Edwards always defends Peyton Manning well for some reason.

-It's the O-Line that deserves the credit out there in Minnesota.

Fraud of the Week=Reggie Bush.

Top 5
1.Patriots
2.Cowboys
3.Colts
4.Packers
5.Giants

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah I know Dallas won but these were sweet plays

mosscatchet3.gif

Cowboys are the NFC's best...

T.O.
eek.gif

Please take more practice snaps, Mr.Gurode...

Roy Williams...
indifferent.gif
...step it up, patna...

The Pats will go 18-1
wink.gif

Randy Moss...wow...great job Oakland...great job.

Steelers= highly suspect

Reggie Bush= possibly the most overhyped, overexposed sporting figure of today. Na, but I'm serious.

Can McNabb ever get a whole healthy season?

How the hell is that FG at the end of the Browns/Ravens game not reviewable!?

Why did the Browns pick 2007 2 be this good?

What was the point of trading Rivers and Eli?
laugh.gif

MJD laid out 'Lights Out'...shoulda did the dance lol

Why was Schottenheimer fired again?

I am ashamed that the Cowboys almost lost 2 the Bills...

The Ravens got real old real fast...smh...

Somebody will win the NFC West with a 7-9 record
sick.gif

This should be a good Thanksgiving
smile.gif

-What's stopping a Cowboys VS. Patriots Super Bowl?
The Cowboys not showing up because there is no point.

The Patriots can do whatever they want on the field. If they want to set the single game points record, they will. If Tom Brady wants to throw 8 TD passes, hewill. If Randy Moss wants to get 300 yard receiving, he will. They just keep getting better and better. There's no secondary that can even slow down thePats receiving core. The Colts game was a damn fluke. Or BB just wanted to fool around with them before actually trying to win at the end.

- WELCOME BACK ANDRE JOHNSON
pimp.gif

- Once again, Earnest Graham is earning himself some $$$$

- Steelers will still be in the AFC Finals

- If you're under 28 yrs old, u havent seen 7 RBs who have played in the that are better than Fred Taylor. He makes Somethin outta Nothing every Run. andhe gets NO Goalline carries
laugh.gif
He must have a TD bonus clause in hiscontract.
smh.gif
Del Rio

- Norv Turner is the worst head coach in the NFL. Alex Spanos & AJ Smith, get Mike Martz and Jason Garrett's telephone numbers and program em into yourphone ASAP

- Beast got a 100, then lost yards on his next 2 carries
laugh.gif

- now that's the Tan that I KNOW

-
Ellis Hobbs over there earnin his money since no QB is throwin at Zant this yr
laugh.gif

- Demeco Ryans is STILL BALLIN

- This Rookie Class is GONNA B AIGHT
pimp.gif

- I hope to God no one is still claiming Vernon Davis is a top tier Tigth End in the NFL
tired.gif

- Antrel Rolle & Jason Allen, nice to see you guys playing some ball finally, someone musta told em, u are allowed to intercept passes in the NFL.
- Shawne Merriman, I dont even recognize you anymore
frown.gif

- WHY IS CARSON PALMER GETTING A PASS FOR PLAYING SOME HORRIBLE %$***#! FOOTBALL???????

- Reggie Nelson has quickly become top tier safety. If your favorite FS name isn't B. Dawkins, E. Reed, S.Taylor, G. Wilson or D. Grant, The ERASER IS BETTER THAN THEM ALL RIGHT NOW

The Cowboys not showing up because there is no point.
roll.gif
True words

- Moss > TO barely. Both are amazing and clearly a step ahead of every other WR.

- Steelers proved that they are not elite (As I mentioned last week)

- I'm glad I picked up the Bucs defense for my fantasy squad yesterday morning
pimp.gif

- 07 Packers > 96 Packers ????

- Reggie Bush is a JOKE. Why is he even still getting commercials? Fumbling on the 1
sick.gif

- Rivers threw the ball 40+ times while LT ran only 16 times...LT, there will be a home in Cleveland for you. I know you and Chudzinski are good pals andwe're on the up 'n' up.
wink.gif

- Is it AD or is it the O-Line?

- The Bungles are back.

- Looks like Romeo Crennel will be the longest tenured coach in the AFC North next year.
laugh.gif

-
fullj.getty-75557969js001_cleveland_bro.jpg

-
fullj.getty-75557969js007_cleveland_bro.jpg

-I slept on the Ravens/Browns game, stopped watching after 1.5 qtrs.
smh.gif
at me.

-Josh Brown was boosted after he tackled Hester.
laugh.gif

-Antrelle Rolle beasted...only saw the highlights but he heard he had a third pick six called back.
eek.gif

-Dec. 2...Jags at Colts will be a good game.

-MJD did Merriman wrong.
smh.gif
. Merriman is gonna try andfake like he has to use the bathroom when he feels that play come up during the tape session.

- Randy could've had 6 Td's
smh.gif

-Ronald Curry catch was sick.

-TO beasted.

-Jets not layin' down...we play them next.

If it's 4 and 1 and you are down by 35 and notice that you are playing the Patriots, throw the little red flag and challenge the spot of the ball. Letthe refs just give them the first down and move on.

Cleveland could be 12 - 4.
eek.gif

That should be, should be 3 return TD's for Ginn in 10 games. And he doesn't even look all the way comfortable yet. I think he will be a lot of funto watch next season.

Dorsey, please don't get hurt in your last couple college games.

Westbrook is a tough little guy, McNabb could use some of what he's got.

Norv, do you sit in your office during the week and agonize whether to put the ball in Phillips hands, or LT's? My sister could coach better than youcould.

TO is happy in big D, but he's going to blow up eventually. I thought it was gonna happen yesterday. He's close.

NY Jets just showed a blueprint for how to get the Steelers outta their game. Pats will take them blueprints and then re write them.

STL better slow down or they gonna give up a lot of draft slots.

-Steelers=Frauds.
indifferent.gif

Will see who the frauds are come playoff time. we played very suspect yesterday but the steelers are no where near frauds and we have proven that in pastseasons

- If you're under 28 yrs old, u havent seen 7 RBs who have played in the that are better than Fred Taylor. He makes Somethin outta Nothing every Run. and he gets NO Goalline carries
laugh.gif
He must have a TD bonus clause in his contract.
smh.gif
Del Rio
Taylor is nice but the reason he doesn't get more props is because dude seems to always be injured and thats not a good look cause no matterhow nice you are if you aren't on the field it doesn't matter.

I think the Pats receiving core can be stopped, or at least contained. It will just take the best defensive end combo in the League (either Osi and Strahan orKampman and KGB), solid play by the corners, good linebacker coverage and no stupid penalties by the secondary (especially safeties word to Ahmad Carroll).Colts showed they are def. beatable and no it wasn't a fluke.

1. Patriots
2a. Colts 2b. Cowboys 2c. Packers

5. Joshua Cribbs

- I am still amazed at the Jets pass rush..where that came from I don't know

- Does everyone think AP is the best running back in the game after Chester puts up 160+.....

- Leon Washington
pimp.gif

- I thought Seattle would finally have a down year...I guess not

- With GB/Dallas...I don't believe you can say one is better than the other right now, that will be decided in 2 weeks

- MB3 with an increased workload..hitting a wall? look at his last 3 games...and like I've been sayin Julius isn't trash

- Even tho they're 4-6...Herm Edwards is doin a damn nice job
pimp.gif

like I've been sayin Julius isn't trash
I agree and some of these same cats that were/are +@#@ on him when he came back his rookie season was all on him believe that.

Freddie T seemed to always be injured, but he wasn't really....

T-Newman
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tonio Cromartie - One game at a time youngster

Leon Washington
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
big return to setup the Jets

TO -
eek.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Randy Moss -
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

MJD laid out 'Lights Out'...shoulda did the dance lol

if Merriman had his roids, this would have NEVER happened�

-Jason Campbell is LEGIT

-Dwayne Bowe is the best WR to come through KC in about 15-20 years....no disrespect to Mark Boerigter

-is it possible for a RB over 6'3" to run lower?

-Sean Taylor is the best FS in the NFC (possibly in the NFL), and his presence alone was sorely missed yesterday

-As I said in another thread, Tony Romo attempts throws that 99% of all other QB's would be afraid to try

-DeMarcus Ware....nuff' said

-Derek Anderson gonna get $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ (that organization is going to take 3 steps backwards once they let #10 get the keys to the car)

-49ers = basura

-David Harris....darkhorse for DROY

-Sean Taylor is the best FS in the NFC (possibly in the NFL), and his presence alone was sorely missed yesterday
This ##**% hitting the caine talking that garbage. I think Dawk is cause like cats on here say Taylor is the Skins version of Roy. I alsodon't want to break Skins fans hearts but Taylor is kinda stupid he would have got juxed by Witten going across the middle too (so I'm saying TO stillwould've scored that td). Don't believe me ask Keyshawn (Skins fan know what play I'm talking about)

if Merriman had his roids, this would have NEVER happened�

MJD would have laid him out anyway...

And in no way is ST the skins version of roy....That title belongs to Laron Landry.....

ST is better than Roy by a landslide.....He hits as hard as Roy.....and.....Wait.......He can actually cover.....

Don't know what some of y'all thinking......

ST vs. B-Dawk = Push.....You can argue for both...

Yeah ST covers...Roy right now
ohwell.gif

- My dude Reggie Nelson
pimp.gif
..never understood how he lasted till the Jagslast april

- Wheres KLJ..? Ced actually broke one yesterday
laugh.gif

Reggie gets 4 tubs and its nothign. he has a terrible game and all the haters come in.
where's the hate for Vince Young? Mario Williams?
smh.gif

- Norv Turner is the worst head coach in the NFL. Alex Smith, get Mike Martz and Jason Garrett's telephone numbers and program em into your phone
Jason Garrett isn't leaving Dallas...I'd bet Jerry fires Wade before he lets Jason walk out the door.

- If Leonard Davis isn't in Hawaii for the Pro-Bowl, people are sleeping.
- Demarcus Ware > *.
- Roy...Get it together, bud. Dude's head is still spinnin around trying to find Chris Cooley.
- Randy and Terrell are outta this world...
- Seems like MJD lays the wood every week.
eek.gif

- Two weeks ago, I thought the Saints were back...
smh.gif

- It sounds crazy, but why in the hell is Byron Leftwich starting over Joey Harrington? Dude is terrible, and Harrington has actually played decent this year.
- Dallas/Green Bay in two weeks is going to be a good one...
- Where are you, Osi Umenyiora?
nerd.gif

- Are there still people that don't think Tony Romo is the business?
- Good to see Kevin Everett is doin well and making progress.
pimp.gif

TO is happy in big D, but he's going to blow up eventually. I thought it was gonna happen yesterday. He's close.
How in the hell is he close? Because he was intense yesterday on the sidelines?

This ##**% hitting the caine talking that garbage. I think Dawk is cause like cats on here say Taylor is the Skins version of Roy. I also don't want to break Skins fans hearts but Taylor is kinda stupid he would have got juxed by Witten going across the middle too (so I'm saying TO still would've scored that td). Don't believe me ask Keyshawn (Skins fan know what play I'm talking about)

well Pete, after a great analysis like that, I don't know what to say......

And in no way is ST the skins version of roy....That title belongs to Laron Landry.....

I'll co-sign to that....Laron is horrible in coverage...lookin like a black Arch Deluxe

Taylor is the Skins version of Roy
roll.gif

roy williams is a linebacker playing in a safety's body. sean taylor is the best defensive player in the LEAGUE. there i said it.

Back
Top Bottom