NFL Week 11 In Review...

All I'm gonna say is that the Cowboys would not have won that game if Sean had played yesterday.
LOL. It's always fun to play the "if" game....

- Chris Henry is the best receiver on the Bengals, and possibly in the division.
- Garrard almost didn't know what to do when he saw Maurice KO Merriman.
laugh.gif

- Reggie Williams took a shot to the chin and his helmet didn't fall off!
eek.gif

- Benson bumped his YPC to 3.3, look out.
eek.gif

Ellis Hobbs over there earnin his money since no QB is throwin at Zant this yr
you called Hobbs sorry like 2 weeks ago.. Told you that boy be ballin

Jason Campbell is LEGIT

You a lie..
laugh.gif
you like him on 3rd and 7? He definatelymakes some plays.. i just never been too high on him

Jon Beason is a grown man
T.O
pimp.gif

Moss
pimp.gif

I was in denile before, but Lendale is real deal fat boy..
Brandon Marshall = Baby T.O. thats what his teammates call him at least
Teddy Ginn should have 3 returns to the crib..
sick.gif
at the niners playcalling..
I thought yall said the saints are back..
Reggie Bush still cant do a damn thing between the tackles.. great athlete, below average running back
Selvin Young be out there ballin, but everybody does behind that line..
Its gotta suck to be a chargers fan.. seriously
Kellen Winslow be making so many big catches it aint funny
laugh.gif
at MJD putting Merriman on his back pockets
Dwayne Bowe
pimp.gif

W T F is wrong with my sig?

TO and Moss are on the same level right now. They're both dominating and making defenses look dumb. I think when it come to being a more complete WR(blocking, etc.), TO has the edge. But as a pure wideout, I'd give Moss the edge. They both run pretty funny tho. I dunno what it is, but they just lookgoofy when theyre running.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

smh.gif
I'm not even going to quote the nonsense this dude said about Sean Taylor and his coverage skills.

All I'm gonna say is that the Cowboys would not have won that game if Sean had played yesterday. Look at TO's stats over the years against us when Sean plays. He doesn't do *%%@. And he was the entire Cowboys offense yesterday. He may have had a good day but no way in hell dude gets FOUR TD's with Sean in there.

Now of course the Boys are still a better team than we are, but we played well enough on offense that IMO we would have won if ST had been in there to stop TO.

using past stats to validate your point doesnt mean jack %$#*. Randy Moss has huge games against Dallas EVERY YEAR.......cept this year. 4 rec for 63 yrdsand a TD.

stop makin excuses, yall ninjas lost. deal wit it. i cud just as easily say we would have shut down your receivers had Anthony Henry been healthy instead ofgarbage$@** Jacques Reeves.
anyway, bac on topic

-- lmao @ certain people doubting Marion Barber because he's played average these last three games instead of spectacular like he did prior to that.He's still the truth, sorry
-- Karma is going to get the Patriots and I honestly feel bad for the fans when it happens
-- Andre Gurode needs to be benched Thursday
-- Romo needs to stop trying to make ESPN Top 10 Highlights and throw the ball away sometimes
-- T.O. is a team leader/motivator
-- Does Wade Phillips coach or do anything relevant for the Boys?
-- Jason Campbell will flop like Cassidy the rest of the season
-- Norvall Turner doesn't realize he has LT on his team
-- God hates Billick and the Ravens

-- Karma is going to get the Patriots and I honestly feel bad for the fans when it happens
"KARMA" is going to happen regardless of what the Pats do. Its not called "karma", its called injuries, bad calls, or badluck...and it happens to everyone at some point or another during a season. There is no point worrying about future injuries or misfortune to come, becausethey will come regardless of whether or not you run up the score. People need to stop with the karma bs. Karma doesnt even apply here in the first placebecause the Pats are doing nothing wrong. If anything, they'd be hit with bad karma for the spygate scandal.

-- lmao @ certain people doubting Marion Barber because he's played average these last three games instead of spectacular like he did prior to that. He's still the truth, sorry
- He split carries in college, and split them at this level...why is crazy to think he might hit a wall or just not be able to carry theload...Julius has been the feature back and put up over 1,000 and woulda done it his rookie year too if not for the inury...he's not some garbage backup
A sidenote, since Travis Henry days appeared to be numbered...JJ in Denver is the perfect fit...1300 easy

-- Andre Gurode needs to be benched Thursday

Or they coulda stopped with all the shotgun, I thought it was gona be a Rick Ankiel moment....but benching the best center in the NFC, no

- Reggie is gona be fine...I keep sayin this, but really, he will

I dont wanna just debate two teams, but the cowboys were obviously not into the game like the ******** were ... and they still won ... Jason Campbell isdookie, deal with it ... The Chargers will probably win their division and beat the pats in the playoffs cuz thats what i would love to see ... peyton ishurting without marvin ... jones-drew $+## on merriman worse than ive seen in a while ... mario williams > reggie bush ... carson palmer = doo doo ... whydoesnt everyone copy and paste the broncos running scheme/o-line make-up and run the ball? ... TO and Moss are legit and good teammates ... shawn springs isold and ignorant ... ******** stink lololol

whats with all this ellis hobbs talk? yeah yall remember him being at the right place right time for the fumble TD

but dont forget that he lost to roscoe parrish on the bills only TD. it wasnt like he tripped or was pushed either. the ball was underthrown and roscoe quicklycame back for the ball, but hobbs didnt react fast enough and got burned for the TD... Pats shouldve won 56-3

^ hobbs is a better cb than you think....he gets thrown at all the time thanks to asante being on the otherside and dudes have not gone nuts. hell champ baileyeven gets burned now and then (mnf v the packers, i think that was bailey that got lit up). hobbs is def. a solid cb...not elite by any means, but hes solid.

yeah, im not saying he sucks. actually ive defended him on here a couple times. he usually has great instincts but not that time. i was just bringing it upbecause it seemed people forgot he didnt even play a perfect game.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

^ hobbs is a better cb than you think....he gets thrown at all the time thanks to asante being on the otherside and dudes have not gone nuts. hell champ bailey even gets burned now and then (mnf v the packers, i think that was bailey that got lit up). hobbs is def. a solid cb...not elite by any means, but hes solid.

Yea, by James Jones
pimp.gif
THEN Dre Bly got burned by Jennings for thewin.

The Chargers will probably win their division and beat the pats in the playoffs cuz thats what i would love to see ...
I'm a Chargers fan and I don't even see that happening let alone make that type of prediction.

also while on the topic of CBs, whats up with them this year?

Champ, Dre Bly, Mcalister,Newman winfield have all gotten GOT this year and those are the ones i can recall seeing... i know it happens to the best every yearbut
smh.gif
play your man

I don't really keep up with the Bengals, but what happened to Chris Perry? If he's healthy and no one else is working why not give him a shot?
He still isn't completely healthy. Frankly I don't think (and it seems the Bengals feel the same) he ever will be the same. Irons willprobably end up replacing him.

TJ is better than Henry, but Chris is very talented. Still unpolished, as seen by his two HUGE drops on Sunday

Steelers need to stop coming out flat in non-division games on the road. C'mon Mike

using past stats to validate your point doesnt mean jack %$#*. Randy Moss has huge games against Dallas EVERY YEAR.......cept this year. 4 rec for 63 yrds and a TD.

stop makin excuses, yall ninjas lost. deal wit it. i cud just as easily say we would have shut down your receivers had Anthony Henry been healthy instead of garbage$@** Jacques Reeves.

So 4 rec for 63 yards and a TD is still a pretty good game is it not? Sure compared to what he used to do it's not quite the same, but it's stillpretty darn good. Now compare what TO did on Sunday to what he normally does, it's a HUGE difference. He has a 4 touchdown day, when normally he's heldscoreless and only catches several balls.

The saying goes, "Winners don't make excuses." Well, we lost, so I'm making excuses.
laugh.gif
You guys won by a pretty slim margin. And we weremissing our best defensive player. Then you compare missing Anthony Henry to missing Sean Taylor
smh.gif
I WILL use past stats as if they mean something. Wehaven't been burned for TD's like that ALL year. ST neutralizes the deep ball very well. When he's been out the past 1.5 games, we've been hurtby the deep ball. That's not a coincidence.

Now who knows? You all could have had long sustained drives and still scored 28 points instead of getting them on long bombs. But I am just speculating thathaving the anchor of our passing D missing played a big part in our loss, as it did against the Eagles last game as well.

Jason Campbell is dookie, deal with it

indifferent.gif
Nice analysis. He just threw for 350 yards on you guys.

shawn springs is old and ignorant ... ******** stink lololol

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

How could you possibly apply the term "ignorant" in a relevant way to Shawn Springs? Do you even know what the word means?

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

using past stats to validate your point doesnt mean jack %$#*. Randy Moss has huge games against Dallas EVERY YEAR.......cept this year. 4 rec for 63 yrds and a TD.

stop makin excuses, yall ninjas lost. deal wit it. i cud just as easily say we would have shut down your receivers had Anthony Henry been healthy instead of garbage$@** Jacques Reeves.

So 4 rec for 63 yards and a TD is still a pretty good game is it not? Sure compared to what he used to do it's not quite the same, but it's still pretty darn good. Now compare what TO did on Sunday to what he normally does, it's a HUGE difference. He has a 4 touchdown day, when normally he's held scoreless and only catches several balls.

The saying goes, "Winners don't make excuses." Well, we lost, so I'm making excuses.
laugh.gif
You guys won by a pretty slim margin. And we were missing our best defensive player. Then you compare missing Anthony Henry to missing Sean Taylor
smh.gif
I WILL use past stats as if they mean something. We haven't been burned for TD's like that ALL year. ST neutralizes the deep ball very well. When he's been out the past 1.5 games, we've been hurt by the deep ball. That's not a coincidence.

Now who knows? You all could have had long sustained drives and still scored 28 points instead of getting them on long bombs. But I am just speculating that having the anchor of our passing D missing played a big part in our loss, as it did against the Eagles last game as well.

Jason Campbell is dookie, deal with it

indifferent.gif
Nice analysis. He just threw for 350 yards on you guys.

shawn springs is old and ignorant ... ******** stink lololol

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

How could you possibly apply the term "ignorant" in a relevant way to Shawn Springs? Do you even know what the word means?

lol ill do the same !%@! then. Missing Anthony Henry is HUGE becuz prior to his injury, he led the leage in Interceptions. also, check the *stats* since ulove usin em so much. Look at where every teams passing touchdowns comes from. It comes from either Jaques Reeves or Roy Williams getting torched.
I couldalso easily say that with Terry Glenn, we wuda put up 42 instead of 28. see how easy that is?

i say it time and time again: i find it EXTREMELY funny how all the Cowboys injuries go unnoticed just becuz we still dominate and win games. So when a game isclose, every losing team has their excuses as to whos injured but the Cowboys injuries are irrelevant? I guess we're just that good.

Again, Glenn was our best receiver last year and having him on the field again...damn i feel bad for defensive coordinators...

I could also easily say that with Terry Glenn, we wuda put up 42 instead of 28. see how easy that is?

Yes, it is very easy. I would be the first to point out that your offense would be even scarier with Glenn, since I've been saying it all year.

And both our teams have injury excuses, but your depth is better than ours, that's why you won. You say Henry's out? Well we have Sean Taylor andCarlos Rogers both out.

I know Reeves isn't exactly a shutdown corner, but gimme a break we had Leigh Torrence covering Terrell Freaking Owens. I'm pretty sure we signed thatguy off the street or something. That's pretty much Gregg Williams' fault, but still it's a much worse matchup than Jaques Reeves on anybody. Atleast I've heard of Jaques before
laugh.gif
Nobody knows who the hell Leigh Torrence is.

Either way, it seems like we get hit with injuries every year and use it as an excuse, and frankly I'm really tired of it. Up until this game I was reallyfed up with Santana because he just could not stay on the damn field. It seems like the whole damn team is injury prone. We need to actually use the draftpicks we have for depth instead of just trading them away for garbage like Brandon Lloyd.

I know I used injuries as an excuse for this game, but this was ONE game where I feel like we couldn't win without ST, since we were playing a really goodteam. Anybody who has been watching the team all year noticed how drastic the drop off was when ST got injured in the Philly game. Pierson Prioleau is justgod-awful back there. And our secondary got exposed against a good QB and TO.

Back
Top Bottom