NFL Week 11 In Review...

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

^The Cards will win the NFC East!? Orly? Then I think the Phillies have a legit shot at the wild card...
sick.gif
pardon yourself "goldenboi"

I know (I DID seeJerry Maguire after all...lol...)...I was just playin...geesh you're serious Gunna...its aight tho you're just a guy who knows his+*+@ and expects others 2 as well if they're gonna render an opinion...I just found it kinda funny is all...

the Seattle Seasucks will most likely win the nfc worst but the arizona horribles still have a chance...the Rams woke up too late, and the F_rty-Niners justsuck too much on offense.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

ok Nowitness41Dirk who plays the best overall defense in the league right now?
the list aint that long but I got a few for ya:

Albert Haynesworth
Darnell Dockett
Aaron [color= rgb(0, 255, 51)]C[/color]ampman
Mike Vrabel

Did he just say that?
laugh.gif

Yea and he's not that far from being wrong

Sean T is def playing on a level very few are playin at

KAMPMAN.

Oh and lyricaljkilla deserves MVP. Dude got me and all the other Packers fans watching the games... channelsurfing.net
pimp.gif

- Question... is Brady wearing the SAME EXACT jersey from week 1? Unwashed...?

- Can someone call Norv and remind him that he has the reigning MVP on his team?
smh.gif

- The Pats will score 70 before the season's over.

-Joey Galloway can still run past dudes...especially when they bite hard on the slant.
nerd.gif

...that's really all I saw yesterday. I was so gone off drinking at the tailgate that I was about to pass out by halftime. The Falcons getting hammereddidn't help. By the time I got home, I crashed and didn't wake up until the Pats were up by 40+.

I've been trying to catch up by watching a few highlights today.
laugh.gif
@Merriman getting lit by MJD.

thanks platinum but I addressed that like 2 posts after:
Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

yea my bad, was typing fast nd mispelled his name

laugh.gif
Lattimer gettin ROACHED ON GOALLINE

coach looked in his eyes and knew he was juicin again because of it, still threw his+#%% back out there tho
laugh.gif

STRAIGHT CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

shout out DLO but

laugh.gif
@ D.Hall getting Rotiserried just in time forThanksgiving

laugh.gif
@ JASON DAVID AGAINNNNNN!!!!

Everyone has said pretty much everything that needed to be said... BUT

THANK YOU for that Lattimer reference
pimp.gif

Between Blue Chips and The Program, the early 90's knew what a good sports movie was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

Somebody will win the NFC West with a 7-9 record
sick.gif

So the Seahawks are going to go 1-5 against St. Louis, Philly, Arizona, Carolina, Baltimore and Atlanta?

-Patriots are just wayyy to good.

- Brady/Moss, Romo/Owens are pretty good combos aren't they?

- There use to be a pretty good receiver named Steve Smith, anyone know where he is?

- Darnell Dockett is a boss.

- Damn Donovan.

- Niners are very very bad. I thought they were going to go the playoffs this year?

- Colts will pull it together in time for the playoffs.

- Dolphins will eventually win a game.

1. Patriots

2. Colts
3. Cowboys
4. Packers
5. Steelers

You just opened up a big can of worms dude. Unless you got the time and patience to argue your stance edit immediately.

I didn't even want to qoute you just to give you a chance.

- Randy Moss and Terrell Owens...both finally tearing up the league together on good teams during the same season
eek.gif
This is what we've been wanting to see for years!
- Holmgren needs to just give Maurice Morris the starting job permanently
- Bengals running game is
sick.gif

- What kinda slump is Adam Vinatieri going through
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Bigtomdawg

TO is better than moss.
this comment is almost as inane as the taylor being the best defensive player in the league statement. and this is coming from a skins fan.

^Why does it even have 2 be an argument rite now? I don't give a gatdamn who's better. Can't fans of T.O, Moss, and the teams they play for just behappy that each is doin the damn thing with their respective teams rite now?

playoff picture

NFC
Cowboys
Packers
Seahawks
Bucs

Giants
Cards

AFC
Pats
Colts
Stealers
Chargers

Jags
Titans - Browns man i'm so glad the browns have turned things around it looked liked the cowboys would get a top 5 pick, now only if the 49ers can win somegames

i'm shocked how bad the bears chargers saints bangles have been. I wonder if bears fans would want Eli because it seems to me most dumb giants fans wanthim gone

didnt most panther fans want to get rid of the decent QB jake delhomme, what do you guys think now

this comment is almost as inane as the taylor being the best defensive player in the league statement. and this is coming from a skins fan.
ok i still do not understand why my statement was so far-fetched. maybe b/c ppl are thinkin of the rest of the D or even the whole team ismediocre, but you don't have to be a on a great defense to be a great defensive player. just look at a Dockett or even a Julian Peterson (who get barelyany attention).

yep once again the dolphins sucking it up lol. Atleast Jon Beck didnt throw and interception. Seems like its been forever since a Qb for the dolphins didnt dothat

smh.gif
I'm not even going to quote the nonsense this dude said about Sean Taylor and his coverage skills.

All I'm gonna say is that the Cowboys would not have won that game if Sean had played yesterday. Look at TO's stats over the years against us when Seanplays. He doesn't do *%%@. And he was the entire Cowboys offense yesterday. He may have had a good day but no way in hell dude gets FOUR TD's with Seanin there.

Now of course the Boys are still a better team than we are, but we played well enough on offense that IMO we would have won if ST had been in there to stop TO.

Stealers
Whoa there, it is Steelers. Spelling is fun!

Not much to say, it is almost pointless to worry about playoffs with the Pats playing how they are. It only sucks that they may take over the 78 Steelers for"best team ever". Sigh

Bengals running game is
sick.gif

I don't really keep up with the Bengals, but what happened to Chris Perry? If he's healthy and no one else is working why not give him ashot?

Back
Top Bottom