NFL Week 11 In Review...

roll.gif

That video

Last edited:
McGahee out 6-8 weeks with a torn MCL and leg fracture.
frown.gif
  This is going to kill our balance on offense.  Hillman has shown flashes but more often than not he shows he's still a rookie, too hesitant instead of just making a cut and going.  Apparently they're bringing in Steve Slaton for a workout.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Casey Hayward = Ballhawk.

I seriously hate you guys. You guys draft so damn well and way underrated. Ted is a freaking beast in April.

Look how small and seemingly lo key getting Randall Cobb was last year. Now that dude looks like Aaron's favorite target.

I wish you guys would fire him. God I wish that. :lol:

Pats/Jets got a lot more interesting with the Jets win + Gronk broken arm.

The White Wizard cannot be terminated.
pimp.gif

Seriously though the rookie defenders on this team were balling out yesterday.  House and Hayward look like some extra solid CB's. Hayward had 5 passes defended, 1 pick and 5 tackles. Stays around the ball and that's exactly how he was at Vandy.  I'm glad hes translating to the NFL so far... Could be that Woodson piece once #21 makes his permanent exit.

You Texans fans are the sweetest fruit at the store...
:rofl:

Slaton puts up 1700 yards and 10 scores in his rookie season, hits a wall with the fumbles in year two and then can't get work ever again. Never understood it.

Last edited:
McGahee out 6-8 weeks with a torn MCL and leg fracture. :frown:   This is going to kill our balance on offense.  Hillman has shown flashes but more often than not he shows he's still a rookie, too hesitant instead of just making a cut and going.  Apparently they're bringing in Steve Slaton for a workout. :x :x :x
:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

You Texans fans are the sweetest fruit at the store...
:rofl:

Slaton puts up 1700 yards and 10 scores in his rookie season, hits a wall with the fumbles in year two and then can't get work ever again. Never understood it.

He got hurt and gained weight which took away from his quickness.

he injured his neck. after the surgery, he never got full feeling in his arm back and therefore had the fumbling issue. can't remember where i read it.

Pats/Jets got a lot more interesting with the Jets win + Gronk broken arm.

Indeed. Its all on the Pats defense though. With or without Gronk , the offense is gonna put up 30+ imo. We gotta get stops and make sure Sanchize doesnt have another good game. I think Sanchez is terrible but he ALWAYS shows up to play against the Pats. I expect a competitive game.

To put in perspective how valuable Gronk is to the Patriots offense: 35 Tds in 42 games :x :x :x

Hes automatic :lol: :lol: One of the best pass catchers in the league hands down.

CP touched on it but stafford is avg right now he just tossing the ball around blind and has to much talent around him to play like that, atleast bradford(who is also playing avg and getting a free pass) can say the WR and OL suck around him. stafford cant

andy reid
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 ya mike vick is the problem

Mike Vick is far from the only problem at Philly but he def contributed to it.

It's a team wide issue...and Reid doesn't care who the QB is he'll still have him trying to make big plays down the field and ignore McCoy.

Last edited:

Whoa that's weird, Saturday night at like 3:30 am me and my buddies were ****** up and for whatever reason we were watching cops. I never watch cops. This was the episode that was on and all I could think of was MMG always saying Papi :lol:

Titus Young always seemed like a chill dude...sure seems like he's had a lot of problems since he's been on the Lions though.

Seahawks
- Just resting up on this bye week to get ready to assault the Dolphins :pimp:

Texans
- 1st they said the Texans could never beat Peyton on the road...welp. Then they couldn't beat the Ravens...welp. Then the moment will be too much for them at Soldier Field, and can't win a low scoring dogfight...welp. And then Schaub couldn't lead a comeback victory and have a game-winning drive...welp. I'm sure another excuse will be made for next week, then the following week, then the following week, etc etc.
- Shouldn't have let the Jags have that kind of game, but oh well. I'm sure your opponent played way above their talent while your team had a scarce pass rush until late in the game, the opposing QB would have a field day too. Good teams find a way to win though, so I guess that makes us a good team.
- Dre is old and lost a step, so he just has a career day, with an epic trolling TD. Schaub can't win a game with his arm, so he just has a record-setting day for himself. Graham, Daniels, and Casey showed out, Forsett is making a trade of Ben Tate (if he doesn't come back and make an impact) a pretty fair forgone conclusion, and I was never once nervous of Martin on PR/KR, unlike every time Jacoby Jones and Trindon Holliday would get ready to make a catch.
- Welome back Sharpton :pimp:. Welcome back rookie-year Kareem :rolleyes

The Rest
- I see Josh Freeman lurks NT, so he's trying to prove people wrong. Bucs looking...nice...pretty nice.
- Never thought I'd see a long running TD from Leftwich :lol: It's almost like he couldn't even believe it.
- Cam :rolleyes i didn't expect him to have a standout year since people have film on him now, but damn, a sophomore slump is an understatement at this point.
- Chiefs are so pathetic that they are killing their fans. I thought it was a joke that somebody had an obituary that mentioned that when I heard it on the radio, but damn :smh:
- Seems like the Cowboys took a page out of the Texans late-game play book and said **** running the ball :lol: I don't think anybody questions Romo's ability to throw the ball, it's his decision making that takes the cake. He made good decisions yesterday though.
- RGIII killed it :pimp: But on one of those deep passes, it was disgusting watching one of the Eagles' safeties (or a small LB, not sure) immediately quit on the play and watch in awe of RGIII's pass, while Nnamdi is frantically sprinting trying to catch up to the receiver on the opposite side of the field :smh:. Such pathetic effort
- Blackmon roasting us with a competent QB :smh: Gabbert is *** and there's no way he should start over Henne. Henne may be below average or decent at best, but that's better than garbage Gabbert. All those people swallowing that "look at his improvement" juice :lol: He's scared and skittish when you even look at him, and at this rate, he won't be a starting QB for long. He'll more than likely in a few years and up in Kansas City, Oakland, or Cleveland, setting another franchise back who are trying to recover.
- Been a Posluszny fan since he was drafted, just wished he was on better teams. He's a quality dude, but I could deal with him not making plays against the Texans.
- Look at Jacoby :lol: :pimp: All those whiny I became a Texan fan in 2011 "fans" calling into the radio and posting on different forums about "we should have never let Jacoby go" need to be smacked. He wasn't gonna do that in Houston consistently. Here, the Texans gave him every chance and placed expectations on him, and he nearly squandered every opportunity. Andre was out quite a bit over the years and the Texans gave him the keys...and he couldn't beat out Kevin Walter. He was a "co-starter". In Baltimore, he doesn't have to be the guy, and all he has to do is play football. Good move on both sides.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom