NFL Week 11 In Review...

It's the NFL, anything can happen.
Teams aren't allowed to hiccup?
If we rolled, the excuse would've been "oh it's Jacksonville, y'all should've rolled anyways"
Jacksonville came to play.
Just like the Browns yesterday and the Cards as well.

I'll agree to disagree I suppose. Just my two cents but that's a game you pound them. Same with Dallas and Atlanta. People are only saying these things because they know how it sets you guys off into straight attack mode :lol:

it would have been nice to just pound them so we didn't have to have this discussion, but that's just the way it goes. and yeah man, trolls in here out to get us and they get MMG every time.
shoes saying the texans can't be taken seriously because we had to sneak by jacksonville, when the cowboys snuck by tampa bay (before they got on their roll), a terrible panthers team, and an even worse cleveland browns team. trolling to the maximum.

i'm trying to scale back on the defending of the texans though. the non trolls in here know what's real and not real.

This is one statement that everyone in here needs to quote and post over and over again.  Both teams just aren't ready for the spotlight.
Based off what champ? A close win against a team in their division?

You guys kill me man.
laugh.gif
You dudes barely got past the Jags, division game or not any and everyone should beat the Jags with no problems.  The Texans have a ways go as they mature into becoming a good team.
Everyone taking shots are fans of teams that might not make the playoffs
laugh.gif

It's cool, all that can be done is talk about what's been done till this point.
Are you trying to imply that the 49ers might not make the playoffs??

Perfect dart.
bucs-panthers.gif

Freeman playing like he belongs past few weeks.

:pimp: :pimp:

I love you again Josh Freeman.

HUGE game next week, Bucs vs Falcons at Tampa.

Sucks that Doug Martin got that BS fumble that should have been a TD. He hadn't fumbled the ball once all season.

Vincent Jackson....worth every penny and then some.

This is one statement that everyone in here needs to quote and post over and over again.  Both teams just aren't ready for the spotlight.

You guys kill me man.
laugh.gif

You dudes barely got past the Jags, division game or not any and everyone should beat the Jags with no problems.  The Texans have a ways go as they mature into becoming a good team.

laugh.gif

A loss tonight and who knows :D

Then the hot saints come into town. It's footballs, anything can happen :D

Stating an opinion that one doesn't agree with is not "trolling" or "taking shots" at someone.

I just don't think Houston nor Atlanta will be in the Superbowl.

We will see come January/February.

Quote of the year?
Wes Welker is in the conversation with Randy Moss.
pimp.gif
This dude right here stays on my nuts
laugh.gif

Let me clear up what I said. I meant Wes was in the conversation with all the wideouts sans on the list sans the ones i mentioned that would eventually be in the HOF. Wes is not Randy Moss. Different type of player but at the moment id rather have Wes.

Wes will eventually be in the HOF. He has another 4-5 years of productivity. Deal with it sir
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
You mean youd rather have Wes than 40 year old randy, right?

You guys kill me man. :lol:

so by barely beating the jags, "when we should beat them with no problems" we're not a good team?

how do you then define a team that ties the st louis rams? I'll wait.

lol...

texans vs everybody else derailment on page 2!!!

creeping up every week...

it's a combination of people taking random and unnecessary shots at the texans vs unbiased commentary. but it's not hard to figure out why they do that *cough* MMG *cough*

Stating an opinion that one doesn't agree with is not "trolling" or "taking shots" at someone.

I just don't think Houston nor Atlanta will be in the Superbowl.

We will see come January/February.
i wasn't calling you the troll. it was more deuce and shoes. i agree you can't just outright pencil in either team to the SB. still wayy too much football to be played.

Last edited:
selective memory all in this thread, not even trying to incite a riot but the Texans WON yesterday, don't matter how many points they gave up they still won.

selective memory all in this thread, not even trying to incite a riot but the Texans WON yesterday, don't matter how many points they gave up they still won.
Not saying their frauds but when you're a 16 pt favorite and get taken to overtime by a backup QB on one of the 2-3 worst teams in the league people are going to question how good you really are.

Not saying their frauds but when you're a 16 pt favorite and get taken to overtime by a backup QB on one of the 2-3 worst teams in the league people are going to question how good you really are.

Was anyone questioning San Fran last week? they TIED the Rams at home, are they not good anymore?

If anything it just shows defenses in the NFL are unpredictable as hell, one week they can look top notch and the next week they can get lit the hell up

1 week after beating what looked like the favorite of the NFC at their place in prime time. ight man.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Damn you 2 relax.   All I said is people are going to react a certain way when that happens. ****... I even said I wasn't trying to call them frauds or anything.

I'd have to apologize to Josh Freeman, I didn't buy him after a couple games of this run he's been on.

1 week after beating what looked like the favorite of the NFC at their place in prime time. ight man.

Fraij is good people's, he ain't saying that :lol:

90522_o.gif

smh @ Dez Bryant going out of bounds before getting the first down cus he didnt wanna get hit

I was so pissed...AT THE ANNOUNCERS . AND YOU . they Painted Dez as weak.
Prolly the first time in his career he has went out of bounds like that. and they made it such a big deal (ccause it was Dez) but because Dallas couldnt convert a 3rd down to save their lives.

S!!! im mad he's usually fighting for extra yards gettin ready to get hit and possibly fumble. ONE PLAY F O H

That's probably the only time you can say Dez has done that?
And this is only ONE game Dez is living off of? He's had 3 subpar games this year. If you're gonna keep dumping on everything Dallas and everything Shoes says (even though he does it to himself), please start being correct more often.

as yall can see, i was so upset that i didnt see you address this. GOOD S!!!

the media, and soon Ed werder self gonna try and run dez out

- Dre Day still got it

-Chad Henne has to throw 4 picks next week, the world needs balance to survive.

- Ed Hoc and his crew were terrible closing that game out but made for an entertaining game to say the least

- Ugly game by the Mattural but ATL keeps winning and the world still doesnt care, Everybody is waiting for a playoff win but they might gain some believers with wins against Tampa and NO coming up.

- Bold prediction,Cowboys and Jets make the playoffs. I dont know if I truly believe that or I want it to happen for the sake of my own amusement in S&T.

and Go Bears

Still say the 9ers got the division but a loss makes it interesting as hell for the Seahawks in the backseat.

Quote of the year?
Wes Welker is in the conversation with Randy Moss.
pimp.gif
This dude right here stays on my nuts
laugh.gif

Let me clear up what I said. I meant Wes was in the conversation with all the wideouts on the list sans the ones i mentioned that would eventually be in the HOF. Wes is not Randy Moss. Different type of player but at the moment id rather have Wes.

Wes will eventually be in the HOF. He has another 4-5 years of productivity. Deal with it sir
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
 Wes will eventually be in the HOF

Best statement in this thread.

Is Wes a Top 20 WR all time?

You guys kill me man.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A loss tonight and who knows
happy.gif

Then the hot saints come into town. It's footballs, anything can happen
happy.gif
You sound very uncertain champ.  Next time just say you don't know and leave it at that.  No shame in admitting that your wrong.
so by barely beating the jags, "when we should beat them with no problems" we're not a good team?
I personally would say you guys are knocking at the door or at least at the point becoming more of a solid good team. 
how do you then define a team that ties the st louis rams? I'll wait.
Our starting quarterback got knocked out of the game.  I would exect just about any team to lose and or tie if their starting QB goes out of the game.  Which would explain that win your team had against the Bears last week but I'll give you dudes a break for now. 

Best statement in this thread.

Is Wes a Top 20 WR all time?
i think cause wes plays the slot, and gets the majority of his yards off yac, and because hes white , that his accomplishments sometimes get played down...

wes welker is a beast...a monster...consistent...can run all the routes...can beat you deep, or catch one short and burn you...this dude is a beast in the slot, idc about the 'system' he plays in....

now, i dont think hes a hall of famer....YET....but, noo era said after 4 or 5 years of this level of production and he will be....i agree with that...hell at least be in the convo..

had wes started his career in new england,  i think hes in the convo for sure....

but if he has 5 more highly productive years, i think the conversation is valid...

too bad the pats seemingly have no interest of extending him....

tim brown, chris carter deserve it in the meantime tho...

Back
Top Bottom