NFL Week 12 In Review....

Patriots have a chance if they can get/stay hot down the stretch.

Cowboys would be lucky to get out of the first round. I'm no hater either. I just think they have some people fooled just because they're the Cowboys. Should get the division, but the ceiling on their season is probably the divisional round.

Anyone else think Roman Harper should retire? Poor guy is getting ran over and beat, not to mention the cut aways to him on the sidelines looking like a Grandpa with that speckled gray hair.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Patriots have a chance if they can get/stay hot down the stretch.

Cowboys would be lucky to get out of the first round. I'm no hater either. I just think they have some people fooled just because they're the Cowboys. Should get the division, but the ceiling on their season is probably the divisional round.

And that's a pretty decent ceiling from what they started the year at.  Prediction wise.  AFC is up in the air.  I'd love to see Oakland/Cincy make a run.

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

top 5

1. packers
2. 49ers
3. ravens
4. patriots
5. saints
lolwut. did you not see the nationally televised demonstration of how the Ravens were better than the 49ers in every facet of the game? and how do you figure they're better than the patriots or saints? please go.
hmmmm   so the 49ers losing to a very good 8-3 team on the road automaticlly takes them out the top 5?   you guys have been waiting all year for them to lose a game to discredit them.   their 9-2  and to my knowledge 9-2 is the 2nd best record in the league correct?  i don't see how that game was dominant in any way either.  16-6 isn't a blowout and it was 1 score game until the very end.

the saints lost to the 2-9 rams why not punish them for that?

the ravens lost to the 3-8 jaguars and 4-7 seahawks?  does that make anyone take them less seriously?

but oh no, the 49ers lose in baltimore in a game arguably any of those other type 5 teams aside from the packers would most likely lose  and all of a sudden they suck?

How can people still say Cowboys are in contention for the Super Bowl. Romo is not the guy to lead them there. He's the new McNabb. He'll get you good stats and some wins but doesn't have the clutch factor. 

Guys, PLEASE do not allow some of these Cowboy fans be the representative of all of us.

DO i think we should have a better record? Yes, cause i think we could have and should have beat the patriots and jets.but we didnt.

We entered into a weak stretch of the season and beat teams we should have +typical Cowboy Teams would lose+

Now we have fans that are gassed up thinking we are bettter than we truly are.

I have faith in my team, think/hope/want us to make the playoffs/win the superbowl every year

but some of our folks are gettin out of hand with all the S!!! talkin and well again they not representative of ALL OF US. +steps away from the podium+

Originally Posted by DT43

top 5

1. packers
2. 49ers
3. ravens
4. patriots
5. saints
lolwut. did you not see the nationally televised demonstration of how the Ravens were better than the 49ers in every facet of the game? and how do you figure they're better than the patriots or saints? please go.
hmmmm   so the 49ers losing to a very good 8-3 team on the road automaticlly takes them out the top 5?   you guys have been waiting all year for them to lose a game to discredit them.   their 9-2  and to my knowledge 9-2 is the 2nd best record in the league correct?  i don't see how that game was dominant in any way either.  16-6 isn't a blowout and it was 1 score game until the very end.

the saints lost to the 2-9 rams why not punish them for that?

the ravens lost to the 3-8 jaguars and 4-7 seahawks?  does that make anyone take them less seriously?

but oh no, the 49ers lose in baltimore in a game arguably any of those other type 5 teams aside from the packers would most likely lose  and all of a sudden they suck?

#2 though? U have them ahead of raven. They're D owned your offense. I have them at #4 or 5

Originally Posted by jc619er

How can people still say Cowboys are in contention for the Super Bowl. Romo is not the guy to lead them there. He's the new McNabb. He'll get you good stats and some wins but doesn't have the clutch factor. 

Romo isn't the problem. Believe that.

Anyone else think Roman Harper should retire? Poor guy is getting ran over and beat, not to mention the cut aways to him on the sidelines looking like a Grandpa with that speckled gray hair.

Retire? He's only 28.

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

Retire? He's only 28.

He sure fooled me then. He plays like an old man and has the hair to go with it.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

The Patriots aren't reaching the SB.

I think they will reach the SB but ultimately lose to GB. A-Rodg looks unstoppable.

Pats defense is underrated imo. They dont let up a lot of points. YPG doesnt tell the whole story.

fair enough, i'll give you guys the ravens but that's a game any of the top 5 teams aside from green bay (hell maybe even them too) would've lost.

short week, traveling 3 time zones, against one of the best teams in the league.

i don't get the ravens though, they have so many quality wins this year, steelers twice, 49ers, jets, texans, and the bengals, but 2 of their 3 losses were complete head scratchers. they've proven themselves as a good road playoff team in years past but i don't get some of their road struggles this season. if their playing at their best i'd pick them as the afc favorites, they give the patriots problems, and would have the steelers at home this time around.

Retire? He's only 28.

eek.gif
 Mind = blown

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Retire? He's only 28.

eek.gif
 Mind = blown

I used to always mix him and Darren Sharper up. Sharper always looked fresh and I don't know, like he can actually play. Harper gets
burned, torched, and engulfed in flames. Had no idea he was 28, could've sworn he was like 36.

Retire? He's only 28.

He sure fooled me then. He plays like an old man and has the hair to go with it.

Don't bang on dudes that start going grey early
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Regular season success does not always = playoff success...As an Eagles fan I know that as well as anyone
laugh.gif
Steelers often stumble into the playoffs and then make a deep run or make it to the Superbowl where they have won twice. The Ravens often have regular season success and lose in the 1st round to the Pats or Steelers.

As much as I dislike the Cowboys, I'm not gonna say they have 0 shot at making a run in the playoffs because not a soul expected the Giants to even sniff the Superbowl that year and they beat an undefeated team. So really, regular season wins are nice because they help you get home field and all that stuff, but the playoffs are basically an entirely new season..What you accomplished before the 1st Round of the playoffs doesn't mean a thing.

Originally Posted by NooEra

I think they will reach the SB but ultimately lose to GB. A-Rodg looks unstoppable.

Pats defense is underrated imo. They dont let up a lot of points. YPG doesnt tell the whole story.
it's so hard to tell. if the chips all fall just right, they could easily coast to the SB. all will depend on who and where they need to go through to get to the SB.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by NooEra

it's so hard to tell. if the chips all fall just right, they could easily coast to the SB. all will depend on who and where they need to go through to get to the SB.
In your mind, what kind of playoff schedule would allow them to coast to the Super Bowl?

Back
Top Bottom