NFL Week 12 In Review....

Why the F was that hit a penalty? Another week where I say, Roger sucks and is LUCKY this country really likes his sport. Stop ruining it

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Moore doing the 

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

I don't care what Stafford says, the injured index finger and/or gloves are definitely effecting his play.
Ben Roethlisberger laughs at this. 

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by psk2310

Man, I can't listen to Gruden anymore. I really hope some simp owner hires him to coach so they can get him off the air. I had to turn off the game.

You're not the only one, I really can't stand him, MNF would be better without him.
I think my ears started bleeding...
eyes.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

Man, I can't listen to Gruden anymore. I really hope some simp owner hires him to coach so they can get him off the air. I had to turn off the game.

You're not the only one, I really can't stand him, MNF would be better without him.
I think my ears started bleeding...
eyes.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif

And when he talks with his hands it looks like he's about to reach out and choke somebody. He can definitely go.

The NFL power rankings (only teams in the hunt)

Packers
Ravens
Saints
Pats
Niners
Steelers
Raiders
Falcons Lions
Giants
Cowboys
Bears Bengals
Bucs Houston (cuz they are starting a 3rd stringer)

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by henz0

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Moore doing the�
Bernie
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Dudes have been hittin the Bernie all season and it's
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
every time.

Hella random but during the Arizona St v. Fairfield hoop game on thanksgiving there were these three idiots in the crowd dancing in the second half and one of them was doin the bernie. No one was there so it was impossible to miss. Nearly spit out my turkey.
laugh.gif

Lol.. Just when everyone thought Matt Leinart was about to pull an Alex Smith..
Somewhere Ryan Leaf is laughing his ++$ off..

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Bernie
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Dudes have been hittin the Bernie all season and it's
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
every time.

Hella random but during the Arizona St v. Fairfield hoop game on thanksgiving there were these three idiots in the crowd dancing in the second half and one of them was doin the bernie. No one was there so it was impossible to miss. Nearly spit out my turkey.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 That $*!$ gets me everytime I see someone do it. When I saw moore do it I lost it 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Top 5
1. Packers
2. Saints
3. Ravens
4. Patriots
5a. Steelers
5b. Falcons

Yo watching Sean Payton's press conference while he was snorting the whole time, I just realized that he must have been THE happiest man in the universe when he *+%#@$ up his leg. Dude might milk that +@@% til 2015 to keep those pain pills coming.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Yo watching Sean Payton's press conference while he was snorting the whole time, I just realized that he must have been THE happiest man in the universe when he *+%#@$ up his leg. Dude might milk that +@@% til 2015 to keep those pain pills coming.

Wasn't it his medical staff that got busted for handing out pain meds like they were m&m's a couple of seasons ago?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

The Bucs are in the hunt?

Huh?And yeah Sean Payton and one of his assistants were stealing painkillers from the team medical facility.

Originally Posted by renegade34474

That Brad Smith catch was
pimp.gif
Credit taken away from that catch because Suckmartie was attempting to cover him.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

eek.gif
 yo I totally forgot about that incident. You're right, dude must be the happiest dude alive right now with all the legal vicodin he's able to store in his closet. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom