NFL Week 12 In Review...

Matt Flynn.
god_damn_right_breaking_bad.gif

Incase my son comes in here asking why wasn't I posting yesterday
nerd.gif

Cold as **** though
sick.gif
Best place to sit in Giants Stadium is directly below you... like 40 rows up in the lower endzone corners... Gives you a similar view to that but cuts out the wind for the most part and keeps you out of the snow/rain. 
pimp.gif

Tanking for wiggins :pimp:

Kubes should have been fired 3 seasons ago when we went 6-10 after 9-7. Hoping Rick Smith gets clipped too. Clowney and Watt :x :pimp:

nfc north is looking like the nfc east

KC is last year's texans
DEN is last year's falcons

steelers will make it to the playoffs

Four pages? Cowboys must have won.

CP, I wanna hear what you thought of Tannehill yesterday.

Well, our fanbase is already off the res. Dudes started going off yesterday and some went as far as draft another QB. :smh: :lol:

27 games in. :lol:

I pointed them to Drew Brees, Eli, Ben, Flacco, Rivers, and the QB we faced yesterday, Cam, as QB's that "struggled" in year 2, only to grow as games/years go by. (I get that Ben won the SB in year 2, but Ben then, vs Ben now is clearly a huge difference, only diff is his team is worse now than back then)

Overall, he finally hit 2 passes deep to Wallace, tho both were underthrown. So people start assuming he doesn't have the arm. So then he OVERthrows Wallace, and then people really don't know what to think.
Bottom line, kid put one 63 yards downfield while being hit. His arm works fine. What he sees, vs what Wallace sees, I don't know. But the final pass, Wallace got both hands on it, but he twisted and turned 9 different ways and couldn't bring it in.

Tanne himself. 300+ yards PRIOR to the Dolphins falling behind. He didn't fall behind and then start gaining cheap stats, he was throwin all day. Against a tough Carolina D, with 3 (!!!!!!) Oline starters out. His two running backs chipped in with 13 carries for 16 yards.

You, me, Ryan, and every member of the Panthers knew EVERY play, was a pass. He completed 67%, 300+ yards, and the one INT he threw was tipped 22 times by 6 different players. (not joking about the 6, the 22 is a bit much, was like 19 but whatever)

He's been sacked 43 times. Last year, he had ZERO receivers. This year he has ZERO oline. Yesterday's offense was missing Keller, Gibson, Martin, Incognito, and Pouncey. Almost half his starters from when the year began. Against the Panthers defense.

He's not exactly Aaron Rodgers yet. But he ain't Cleo Lemon neither. Sadly, my stupid ****** fanbase demands every pass be Marino-esque and when a pass is slightly off, and the receivers gets both hands on it, but it's not caught, they blame the QB.

Oh, one last piece. The gif that is in this thread of Rishard Matthews getting drilled in the end zone, from the other side, you see it was HELMET to HELMET, they threw a flag, and guess what they did........take a guess........they picked it up. The hitter? Luke Keuchly. :lol: Two weeks in a row, the Panthers survive on that. I have no idea why they backed off the call. Not why we lost, but that's yet another TD that Tannehill put where it needed to be, but the receiver didn't hold on. Simple bad luck really.

Overall, his numbers are all up across the board from year 1, to year 2. I call that progress. My lame *** fanbase calls that "get another new quarterback" so apparently we can start all over, and give that kid 27 games to either be Marino, or Cleo. :smh:

:lol: I figured it would be something close to what you posted.

I can't lie, those overthrows kinda threw me off too. Especially after the two throws to MW where he basically had to stop and wait for the ball :lol:

I think the kid is very talented, he looked pretty good yesterday to me.

I do too, and I was one that did not want us to draft him in 2012.

But he has a lot of talent. 19 games in college, 27 NFL starts, and people are ready to move on already? :lol: :lol: :lol:

We need to get the kid a line. (2014 rd 1 and 2 + FA OT,= 3 new ones + Pouncey/one survivor)
We need a RB to compliment Miller (2014 rd 3-4?)
He should be good enough with the weapons department, but we could use one more player, WR-TE to step up (draft, FA, not sure yet)

And most importantly, we need to dead Mike Sherman. Only thing that scares me about that, is dead that coach and Ryan has to start all over with a new OC. The Alex Smith syndrome where the young QB has a new system every other year. :\
But if we keep Sherm, then will our offense every really progress, even with better players? I don't know.

They've had the lead in 10 of their 11 games. Blew leads every time. Maybe it's just a matter of him maturing along with the other young players, and someday they learn how to hold onto those games. Iono, like Cam and the Panthers this year seem to be improving upon? :nerd:

Dangerous waters.

When you have the worst line in football and you're averaging like 20 rushing yards a game, that's probably not the time to give up on your promising young QB.

When you have the worst line in football and you're averaging like 20 rushing yards a game, that's probably not the time to give up on your promising young QB.

I'd like to introduce you to my fanbase. :lol:

They are one confused bunch of folks.

They literally wanted blood from him over yesterday. They all feel he shoulda had 4 65 yard TD's to Wallace because he was open. Cuz it's so easy to hit a guy in stride 4 times in a game from 60+ :lol: :lol:

colts have too many injuries to overcome, coaching staff sucks balls...
broncos will never win a super bowl with that garbage *** defense, and peyton manning sucks in the cold weather
patriots are always a top team in the nfl, sometimes it better to be lucky then good...
chiefs are a good team but aint winning ****, probably a one and done team
seahawks are clearly the best team in the nfl
cowboys think they are relevant, cowboy fans need to calm the **** down yall beat a 4 win team
tonight is the battle of 2 most overrated qbs in nfl history...

I actually walk away impressed everytime I watch Tannehill, I think in a few years he'll be very good.

I wish he or the OC would let him use his legs more though.

^ They just got blown out two weeks ago! :lol:

I thought I was drunk and seeing **** when that I saw that lady with the Cardinal head on :lol:

Last edited:
Seattle and New Orleans are the only two legitimate teams in the NFC, with Carolina being a distant third.

Everyone else is mediocre

QOTW: "@NFLonFOX: Tony Romo's 93.1 passer rating in the final 2 minutes is the HIGHEST of all active quarterbacks and the 4th highest since 1991."

QOTW: "@NFLonFOX: Tony Romo's 93.1 passer rating in the final 2 minutes is the HIGHEST of all active quarterbacks and the 4th highest since 1991."

Some more QOTW:
--Tony Romo has more 4th quarter interceptions when the game is tied, or the Cowboys are up by a touchdown or less, than any other QB since 2006.
--Since 2010, Romo's Total QBR in the first 12 minutes of the fourth quarter/OT is 80. That's second-best in the NFL. However, his QBR drops to a below-average 44 in the game's final three minutes.
--The Cowboys have won one of the last nine games in which Romo has thrown a fourth-quarter interception, with six of those losses coming by seven points or fewer.

Ladies and Gentlemen, what we have here is the result of a fan exuding extreme anger because his team got their sh*t pushed in via the Arizona Cardinals.

its cool say what you want to say, cowboys still are complete garbage and cant beat anyone relevant... 40 first downs tho....

Back
Top Bottom