NFL Week 13 In Review...

i actually think alex smith gives the niners a better shot versus the pats..
Nah, hopefully we go with Colin.  He gives us a better chance.
But Kap has the hot hand
nerd.gif
Everyone is entitled to have a bad game or two........it happens.

They just dropped a game to St. Louis. See the London game

I can play that game too champ.............the 49ers beat the Seahawks, the Patriots lost to the Seahawks, see how it works.  I'm not going to take it there just yet though, I'll cut you some slack.........for now. 

havent we told you how stupid that logic is?

case and point: you tied the rams 24-24, and lost to them 16-13

the pats beat the rams 45-7.

what does all this mean? NOTHING.

Why would Rivers want to go from one losing franchise, to a worse one? He'd probably retire rather than play for the that squad.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Difference is my franchise has had a nightmare season and we are 5-7...Your teams has actually looked as competent as it has since Parcells was in charge and is 5-7.

Jets still have a top 10 D without the best DB in football and its best player with other young guys there. Add some talent on th O and in the weak AFC they could be back in the playoffs pretty damn easily.

havent we told you how stupid that logic is?
You missed the point champ, I was just proving how flawed HIS logic is.  Hence the statement that I quoted from NooEra.

I don't think DK was using that as an argument against any team, just showing how stupid it is for NooEra to use that as an example.

Difference is my franchise has had a nightmare season and we are 5-7...Your teams has actually looked as competent as it has since Parcells was in charge and is 5-7.

Jets still have a top 10 D without the best DB in football and its best player with other young guys there. Add some talent on th O and in the weak AFC they could be back in the playoffs pretty damn easily.

Yea but they're still using a rookie QB and a thin WR corps. I think they're both about even going forward, same chance of making the playoffs iwht a couple extra pieces.

Why would Rivers want to go from one losing franchise, to a worse one? He'd probably retire rather than play for the that squad.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

stillbetterthancassel.0_cinema_400.0.gif

But Kap has the hot hand :nerd:

fair enough. i just think smith's style would work well, in combination with your defense, in beating NE. but we'll see. im not saying kaep has no shot, by the way.

But Kap has the hot hand
nerd.gif
fair enough. i just think smith's style would work well, in combination with your defense, in beating NE. but we'll see. im not saying kaep has no shot, by the way.
No doubt.  Alex will simply gives us the check downs and not much more from that.  Colin on the other hand appears not to be afraid to throw the ball down the field and is definitely more mobile and can escape from a sack. 

I hate you deadset.

Stop being politically correct.

Hope tom breaks a nail before we play :pimp:

For the next 5 years are u taking Von or that boy in Houston, though?
Both are problems. Gimme Von though. Just barely.

Neither. I'd go with Aldon Smith :pimp:

Dude is gonna get that all-time sack record in his 2nd season. :pimp: :pimp:

Neither. I'd go with Aldon Smith :pimp:
Dude is gonna get that all-time sack record in his 2nd season. :pimp: :pimp:

Wow i wasnt aware of this dude like that. I'll be keeping an eye on dude from here on out.

I LOL'd at the rings getting old comment. Tis true :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom