NFL Week 15 In Review....

Keep on doin what you're doin Rex. Ruinin the Jets.
pimp.gif

That guy will get fired mid season next year. He's garbage as a head coach, he needs to go back to being just a coordinator.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Rex Ryan is a joke:
EAST RUTHERFORD - On exit, Rex Ryan was seen and heard berating an official, using language that would have made Artie Lange blush. Ryan asked for the game ball, the official flipped it to him and the head coach of the same old Jets fired it toward the ref's feet. Ryan was hot over the late penalties that killed his team, but he should have been angrier with himself. On fourth-and-goal for the Falcons at the Jets' 6, season on the brink, Rex Ryan knew Matt Ryan would attempt the very pass he was about to throw to Tony Gonzalez. The Jets' coach absolutely picked the wrong defense to cover it. "Oh my God," Gonzalez said to himself at the line of scrimmage, adjusting his mouthpiece so he could lick his chops. "I think they are going zone here… I was surprised I didn't get jammed there. But … whatever they were thinking, I'm glad they were because it worked out for us."…

Gonzalez was Atlanta's most dangerous threat on that fateful pass, and Rex Ryan admitted, "We knew the exact play that was coming." So why wasn't Revis assigned to the tight end? With everything on the line, why wasn't the Jets' best football player assigned to cover the Falcons' best football player? "If I had to do it again," Ryan said, "I'd make the same call."

http://www.northjersey.com/sports/p...uld_save_words_for_the_man_in_the_mirror.html

I guess that's what happens when your ego is bigger than your belly....@#*@*#%
smh.gif

Actually I'd say TE is one of the positions that is really NOT completely dependent on the QB. In fact, you willoften see TEs have good statistical seasons playing with a mediocre/inexperienced quarterbacks because the QB is more willing or likely to checkdown to the TEas a safety net because some just don't have the pinpoint accuracy or arm to get it to the player that the play was designed for.

Not sure if I explained that great, but whatever.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by youngmoney

not my words...someone elses
laugh.gif
you've done that sort've passive aggressive %$** twice now in two days. You're either a terrified little kid who's afraid of arguing anything you believe, or a manipulative weirdo who posts "other peoples words" as your own so you always have an out when somebody questions you later on. Either way, say what you mean.
wink.gif

You can't tell me you didn't post that as though you believed it yourself...

what the hell you talkin bout? yea im "terrified" because the S&T regualrs are gonna tear me apart because i cant argue my point. If theresanything ive learned on NT is that you cant win. plain and simple,if your outnumbered your gonna lose. your gonna be hit with thepost..."WOW"..."LOL" "GO KICK ROCKS." And you're talking about TWO of my posts? child please

i guess i cant put any articles on here...my bad didnt know that was a rule

Originally Posted by JPZx

After Week 14...
Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

- Vikings whoop the Bengals, they're forreal
After Week 15...
Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Vikings fans finally coming around
laugh.gif
, we been telling yall all season you weren't as good as your record showed and now look at you?
laugh.gif

I feel you, last week we were the team thats on fire and everyone needs to watch out for. Now we are the biggest frauds in the NFL after losing by 1 point tothe defending super bowl champs on a miracle last play. Idk if people on this board know what the word contradicting means at all.

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Steve Smith is a faster Hines Ward.
Josh Cribbs is Devin Hester 2.0.
Jermichael Finley is the next Antonio Gates.
Aaron Rodgers is Steve Young-lite.

Anybody else have any gems to add to the list?
Your like the 20th person to leave out what was said afterwards. Do any of you guys read the whole sentance?
I said he has potential to be like Antonio Gates. hes an Inch taller, just as athletic, and as you guys so against Pitt he has great hands. This is his secondyear in the NFL, i see the potential.

Trent Dilfer just claimed Phillip Rivers is the best pocket passer in the NFL on ESPN.

Add him to the list Chester...

^
Phil isn't better then Peyton, but he's high up on that list. I got Phil 4 overall after Manning, Brady, and Brees.

And like Tom Brady, Phil loves beating Peyton like a drum.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Trent Dilfer just claimed Phillip Rivers is the best pocket passer in the NFL on ESPN.

Add him to the list Chester...
That isn't a ridiculous statement at all
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by JPZx

After Week 14...

ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg wrote:

- Vikings whoop the Bengals, they're forreal
After Week 15...

ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg wrote:

Vikings fans finally coming around
laugh.gif
, we
been telling yall all season you weren't as good as your record showed
and now look at you?
laugh.gif

I feel you, last week we were the team thats on fire and everyone needs to watch out for. Now we are the biggest frauds in the NFL after losing by 1 point to the defending super bowl champs on a miracle last play. Idk if people on this board know what the word contradicting means at all.

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Steve Smith is a faster Hines Ward.

Josh Cribbs is Devin Hester 2.0.

Jermichael Finley is the next Antonio Gates.

Aaron Rodgers is Steve Young-lite.

Anybody else have any gems to add to the list?
Your like the 20th person to leave out what was said afterwards. Do any of you guys read the whole sentance?
I said he has potential to be like Antonio Gates. hes an Inch taller, just as athletic, and as you guys so against Pitt he has great hands. This is his second year in the NFL, i see the potential.

The guy that made the vikings statement is an idiot... and its sad cuz all these threads have a bunch of these kind of statements... people who just do a whole180 on their opinion on a week to week basis... clowns dont know anything

Eagles
pimp.gif

He said pocket passer, which COULD be argued without sounding like a fool.

However outside of the pocket he moves like a baby giraffe.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Steve Young lite...

you ever seen erin rogers play football?

a4616d474f5d499f9f36e90d53ff91af4ade3dae.jpg

you ever seen erin rogers play football, ON WEED?!?! aww man its some crazy !$!# i dunno ... what? what? red team go, red team go!

[Mike Ditka] Come ... on ... Man [/Mike Ditka]

http://www.boston.com/video/viral_page/?/services/player/bcpid21913462001&bctid=58269047001

"Ya'lls had all two weeks to do your talkin', not let me do mine," Moss said. "You know it's been really a tough couple of weeks, but you move on, you know. That's the nature of the game. So I'm happy that we got this victory.

"I appreciate all of the support from my true fans, the players, the coaches, my family and loved ones," Moss continued. "I've been in this league 12 years and I've been through a lot.

"These shoulders I have on my body, you can put the Earth on it. So just to let you know, I bounce back."

pimp.gif

THAT'S RANDY *!*%+%%@$%!+ MOSS! all of the haters can go back into hiding.

i just wanna see desean jackson get creamed
hes always runnin around like no ones gonna catch him
i just wanna see him do a juke or a spin then get creamed....just lifted off the ground and slammed
laugh.gif

so farve being told to come out twice and him sayin no changing run plays to pass plays hmmmmm
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and here we go

Favre's been throwing passes on run plays for years... They should clarify whether or not he changed it in the huddle or at the line...

thas my word ... at the end of the regular season ... i'm gonna grave dig the qb thread ... and c who on this board knows their football ... a lot ofnonsense on the past 5 pages ... @ the steve young talk
laugh.gif
(let the kid play a lil more first).... and
indifferent.gif
@ a. williams DEAD pic

Back
Top Bottom