NFL Week 15 In Review....

- patriots are just not a good team at all. average...very average. they're barely winning games like they did back when brady took over bledsoe'sduties (except now we should we be doing a lot more on offense, not scratching and crawling for points). take it for what it's worth. but bill is gonnahave to cook up some pretty special game plans if we're going to make any noise in january. we got VERY lucky with the phins and jets losing...giving us alittle room for error over the next two weeks.
- the afc playoffs are going to be great, at least the first round
- joshua cribbs...bring this man to NE, please
- big ben...that's a major throw he made
- washington ********...making my dude gift cry himself to sleep every night. i feel for jason campbell (but i still do think he sucks, even tho he getsplanted every other snap)
- cowboys...thank you
- jaguars...how do you let wayne get so damn op...nevermind, it doesn't even matter
- brett favre...is that you?

Originally Posted by liveanddiewithdemboys

welp the ******** suck, but somehow they will win next week watch ... smh
I've heard you got some pretty impressive stats from High School.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

I've heard you got some pretty impressive stats from High School.
not only is that your 18th time using that joke, but it was from 2 weeks ago ...

[Keyshawn Johnson] c'mon man [/Keyshawn Johnson]

For the record, it was the 3rd time and you have no shame admitting how big of a clown you really are with your 4+ screen names.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Also, if your high school football stats were actually impressive, it wouldn't be a "joke."
wink.gif

Originally Posted by liveanddiewithdemboys

welp the ******** suck, but somehow they will win next week watch ... smh

skins will NOT win.... 27-14 BOYS...

with a couple FG's from suisham
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

-- Saints are still the NFC's best football team. People on Sunday talkin about overrated... Ugh.
Yea, they were overrated. They play in the weakest division in the NFC. Don't get me wrong, they are good, they might be the best team inthe NFC, but they are in no way a lock for the Super Bowl.

Regular season records are just that, regular season records. There's a reason that in college they use strength of schedule in the calculation of therankings.

People said the same thing about the Titans last year.

Is there a Youtube vid of the Skins fake field goal attempt from last night? That will go down as one of the worst plays of all time.

Originally Posted by cguy610

-- Saints are still the NFC's best football team. People on Sunday talkin about overrated... Ugh.
Yea, they were overrated. They play in the weakest division in the NFC. Don't get me wrong, they are good, they might be the best team in the NFC, but they are in no way a lock for the Super Bowl.

Regular season records are just that, regular season records. There's a reason that in college they use strength of schedule in the calculation of the rankings.

How can you be the best team in a conference and be overrated that is like an oxymoron.

2nd funniest thing I've seen all week (Skins FG attempt takes the cake)....

the thing that makes this clip is Reggie Brown
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Originally Posted by cguy610

Yea, they were overrated. They play in the weakest division in the NFC. Don't get me wrong, they are good, they might be the best team in the NFC, but they are in no way a lock for the Super Bowl.

Regular season records are just that, regular season records. There's a reason that in college they use strength of schedule in the calculation of the rankings.

How can you be the best team in a conference and be overrated that is like an oxymoron.

Easy. The 2007 Patriots were the best team in their conference. Were they one of the best teams to ever step foot on a football field? No, they wereoverrated that season.

Originally Posted by airbrooklyn

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

Is there a Youtube vid of the Skins fake field goal attempt from last night? That will go down as one of the worst plays of all time.
I don't know about Youtube but here's the video from nfl.com
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-...n-t-Miss-Play-Silly-Skins-tricks-are-for-kids

I viewed this video 10 times in a row. Pure entertaimment

laugh.gif
Exactly, if the play itself wasn't funny enough the commentarymakes it even funnier. "They don't even protect their kicker here"

if yall were there it would have a different side of funny ... mind you the game is already over, but watching them line up and then shift ... then the timeout... AND DOING IT AGAIN! ... people in the stands just started booing and said screw it time to get drunk ...

EnEyeKayEe wrote:
For the record, it was the 3rd time and you have no shame admitting how big of a clown you really are with your 4+ screen names.

Also, if your high school football stats were actually impressive, it wouldn't be a "joke."

and now i have another candidate for @%*@ rider of the week ... riverbear got the message, lets see how long it takes you #@+++@* herb ...

Remember when Lane just saif eff you to Al and lined Janikowski up for that 75 yd FG last year
laugh.gif

Thats exactly what came to mind when i saw this... like Zorn knows hes gone so he just flipped the bird to Snyder

Remember when Lane just saif eff you to Al and lined Janikowski up for that 75 yd FG last year
laugh.gif

Yeah that was funny too. If your going to go out you might as well go out in style. Hopefully Zorn does something crazy like that in the his last gameagainst the Chargers.

Back
Top Bottom