NFL Week 15 In Review...

They suck too... Not sure why you think you're gonna zing me by saying the Lions blow.  
laugh.gif
 But good job, good effort.

:lol: :lol: @ every WIR thread becoming "Cowboys vs NT" even when people try their damnest to discuss something else

Is it possible for you to actually have an intelligent convo or is LOL as intelligent as it gets?

Is it possible for you to have an intelligent conversation with any Cowboys fan knowing moms loves the Cowboys more than you?

Bobby said it best.

This wasn't true for this particular thread though.

Everyone had been discussing a variety of topics, mainly the punter getting his jaw broken. Randomly, a Giants fan decides to post a stat he read on ESPN 5 min prior about the Cowboys mediocre record from 1997 on page 8. The funny thing was, I was sitting there laughing to myself last night when I saw him post it because Tom Jackson and the other ESPN guys were just discussing the Cowboys and the stat was displayed on the screen the entire time, which is clearly where he got it from and decided to run to NT to post it. This lead to Stillin displaying his deep frustration with having to deal with a slew of Cowboys fans in Philly on a yearly basis to comment on why he thinks they are frauds. Then the rest is history.

Regardless of who starts it each week, this is what the WIR threads have become. Guys like Deadset and CP as well as dmxfury generally try to discuss something else but to no avail.

Why are the Cowboys even relevant at this point though ? :lol:

-Thanks Pittsburgh :pimp: Cinci will always find a way :lol: Hoping to get them in Foxboro at some point in the 'offs.

- Baltimore :x I have a bad feeling about the run this team is on. I have a worse feeling about the Patriots' chances on Sunday. New England hasn't been playing well on the road and we all know Balt isn't intimidated by the Pats at all. At this point, without Gronkowski, isn't anyone shook of playing the Pats ? Not really, and especially not at home.

- Julian Edelman; please keep doing work. About to mess around and snag 100 balls (pause) :pimp:

Last edited:
Everyone in this thread needs a new sarcasm meter. Like the fourth time someone's sarcasm has been taken literally :lol:

Hester doesn't get touches on O anymore at least...

Not that he ever did anything with the ones he did get.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom