NFL Week 17 In Review...

Still no @NFL MVP voters checking in with a Drew Brees vote. Just informed via DM of a 14th for Rodgers. Anxious to see who checks in next.

Glad the people with votes aren't being bamboozled by Flynn's 6 TD's like some people...

LOL @ this NooEra clown saying the Pats would destroy the Packers in a Superbowl.

Packers defense > Patriots defense this year....and by a WIDE MARGIN. You can miss me with all the yardage talk....blah blah blah.

The Packers defense at least has playmakers all over the field. It's no coincidence they are one of the league leaders in takeaways.

Go back to sleep.

I forgot the NFL has offensive & defensive player of the year awards in addition to MVP so I would say AR gets MVP, Breezy would get the offensive player of the year & Jared Allen Defensive player of the year.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

I just got got done watching Victor Cruz's highlights this season and had to come back in here to call out the !#!%@%! that said Eli deserves the Probowl over Stafford because he doesn't have luxury to just throw it up Megatron?

What the hell do you call what Eli throws up to Cruz?

nah man..i love cruz and all but megatron is better

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

NFLRumorCentral ESPN
The Chargers reportedly won't be tagging Vincent Jackson. That's very good news for some other teams

he would look good in a bears uniform 
nerd.gif

I'm not saying Megatron isn't better than Cruz but a large percentage of Cruz's big plays are jump balls into double coverage.

Of course Megatron is better but when Stafford throws it to him in double coverage hes reckless but when Manning does it to Cruz its a "calculated risk"

That's a BS double standard, I'm sick people not giving Stafford his shine for what he did this year.

Originally Posted by primetime21

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

NFLRumorCentral ESPN
The Chargers reportedly won't be tagging Vincent Jackson. That's very good news for some other teams

he would look good in a bears uniform 
nerd.gif
Yea, he would do very nicely for the Bears. The other WRs (except Roy Williams) would do well with him on the squad too...

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

LOL @ this NooEra clown saying the Pats would destroy the Packers in a Superbowl.

Packers defense > Patriots defense this year....and by a WIDE MARGIN. You can miss me with all the yardage talk....blah blah blah.

The Packers defense at least has playmakers all over the field. It's no coincidence they are one of the league leaders in takeaways.

Go back to sleep.

The Pats led the AFC in takeaways though.

The Pats D is underrated. We have playmakers.

Originally Posted by NooEra

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Go back to sleep.

The Pats led the AFC in takeaways though.

The Pats D is underrated. We have playmakers.

The Packers beat the Saints, Falcons, Giants, and the Lions (twice). The defense had takeaways in all those games and made stops when they had to. The only "playoff" team the Patriots were able to beat out of the three they played was the Broncos. The Patriots defense had a big game against Tim Tebow but he is not a real QB. Fortunately for the Patriots aside from Big Ben all the Elite QB's are playing in the NFC so their defense will have to face Andy Dalton, T.J. Yates, Flacco, or Tebow.

Back
Top Bottom