NFL Week 3 In Review...

The play in real-time was close enough at game speed for Tate to believe he caught the football and defend his team with conviction. Tate took the conventional and expected route. Only Marshawn has the guts and reckless approach to speak real regardless of how he looks or how it affects Seattle in the public.
No athlete is publicly telling the truth in that situation. PTI made a common reference, in baseball, would a pitcher ever refute a game-winning strike call to end a game while speaking to the media after? I think not.

Co-sign!!!

Deuce got them values.com commercials pumping through his blood. Ol' "I touched the ball coach...it was out!" lookin' dude. :smh: :lol:

"Come on Alex, It's the championship gameeeeee!!!" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"Come on Alex, It's the championship gameeeeee!!!" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

durr-i-touched-the-ball-coach.jpg

:smh:

Ref probably be like "**** outta here boy, I made the call, you questionin my ****? Git yo candy *** back in that huddle." :lol:

Co-sign!!!
Deuce got them values.com commercials pumping through his blood. Ol' "I touched the ball coach...it was out!" lookin' dude. :smh: :lol:

If you and others want to continue along the path of being a FRAUD or even co-signing FRAUDULENT actions then so be it. Says alot about you but in a bad way champ. Some people actually have or try to have a moral compass, while people like you are just living for the moment.

I'm also not surprised about some of the Patriots fans that are condoning this incident as well, FRAUDS/cheaters of a feather flock together.

Co-sign!!!
Deuce got them values.com commercials pumping through his blood. Ol' "I touched the ball coach...it was out!" lookin' dude.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
If you and others want to continue along the path of being a FRAUD or even co-signing FRAUDULENT actions then so be it. Says alot about you but in a bad way champ. Some people actually have or try to have a moral compass, while people like you are just living for the moment.

I'm also not surprised about some of the Patriots fans that are condoning this incident as well, FRAUDS/cheaters of a feather flock together.
I guess by your standards Harbuagh is a fruad too

He conned the replacement refs to give him two challenges
laugh.gif

He knew the rules and still tried to get over on them
laugh.gif
Do you have a statement from Harbaugh to back up that claim??
 Nope.

Quote from the ref on what Harbuagh said
"Hey, this is something that I want to challenge, but I just used my last timeout, can I challenge and get my timeout back? How does that work?'
Spin that however you like, but I consider Harbuagh to be a brilliant football mind. Im not going to play naive and believe he doesnt understand a simple rule most of us know. He took advantage of them knowing they werent fully knowledgable about the rules

Last edited:
IDK Pabs IMO, I don't put those two in the same spotlight. One is taking advantage of a bad call and not saying you committed a penalty right away. The other is taking advantage of inexperience. I don't consider either one frauds TBH. I look at it as both doing what they can to get the upper hand and win a game. It's all on the refs here, I don't look at Tate any differently for not saying he was in the wrong and taking the TD and I don't see Harbaugh any differently for trying to confuse a ref and succeeding.

Nope.

Quote from the ref on what Harbuagh said

Spin that however you like, but I consider Harbuagh to be a brilliant football mind. Im not going to play naive and believe he doesnt understand a simple rule most of us know. He took advantage of them knowing they werent fully knowledgable about the rules

You raise an interesting point. However, if Harbaugh were asked directly by the press about that and played dumb like Tate did or straight up lied about the situation that would be one thing, but that appears to not be the case for now. As it stands, it's just a matter of he said/he said between the ref and Harbaugh. If Harbaugh got on camera and lied like Tate did then I would agree with you. Until that occurs, Golden Tate is Golden FRAUD in my book, and those that agree with his actions and would lie themselves if given the opportunity are right along side of him.

IDK Pabs IMO, I don't put those two in the same spotlight. One is taking advantage of a bad call and not saying you committed a penalty right away. The other is taking advantage of inexperience. I don't consider either one frauds TBH. I look at it as both doing what they can to get the upper hand and win a game. It's all on the refs here, I don't look at Tate any differently for not saying he was in the wrong and taking the TD and I don't see Harbaugh any differently for trying to confuse a ref and succeeding.
 I dont consider either to be frauds as well.

10/10 times any coach or player would do the same imo . Majority of athletes are fruads if thats the case.

Reminds me of this play last year

Not only did he not get hit, he sold it like he was in serious pain...I cant knock him for that, he's taking advantage of an opportunity to help his team. That's on the ump not Jeter.
You raise an interesting point. However, if Harbaugh were asked directly by the press about that and played dumb like Tate did or straight up lied about the situation that would be one thing, but that appears to not be the case for now. As it stands, it's just a matter of he said/he said between the ref and Harbaugh. If Harbaugh got on camera and lied like Tate did then I would agree with you. Until that occurs, Golden Tate is Golden FRAUD in my book, and those that agree with his actions and would lie themselves if given the opportunity are right along side of him.
 I guess this is where we will agree to disagree. I dont see the difference of him admitting to it or not. It changes nothing, it does not relieve him of some sort of immoral weight on his shoulders. It does not save any Packer player or fan from less grief. He has a better chance or alienating himself from his own team.

Last edited:
That's my captain!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao at the ump for messing the call up. clearly the sound made was not human flesh being hit

duece.... will not admit ....will NOT admit JH is on the same level as tate in this sort of event :lol:

just LIG it fellas

I dont consider either to be frauds as well.

Fair enough.

Not only did he not get hit, he sold it like he was in serious pain...I cant knock him for that, he's taking advantage of an opportunity to help his team. That's on the ump not Jeter.

Thanks for the video as I have seen that play before. To me, it does appears as though Jeter does get hit on the elbow, but again that's just me.

duece.... will not admit ....will NOT admit JH is on the same level as tate in this sort of event :lol:

just LIG it fellas

Yup, Duece is a master debate matador. He just sidesteps everything with cliches until you're just
too exasperated to continue.

Ole!

Yeah, ya'll want Golden Tate to tell a grown man how to do his job. Stop it.

Back
Top Bottom