NFL Week 3 In Review...

Xhyvoo.gif

bwahahahaha

How perfect did Jacoby spring up off the ground though :lol: :lol:?? It's like he planned that all along.

Forget the botched call in the endzone, the biggest travesty is Greg Jennings getting treated like a little brother

fightpack.gif

greg wanted no parts of that... he got wrecked... ran up got picked up & throw down & then rode for a sec :lol:

Last edited:
I mean Packers fans got screwed but lets not act like they didn't get the benefit of some calls too.

Undoubtedly.... agree 100 % as a Packer's fan, however, even if the PI against SEA was b.s, and GB settles for a FG, its still 9-7. Without the botched roughing the passer call against Walden (15 yards), Pass Interference against Shields (32 yards), and the obvious game ending debacle, SEA isn't really even past midfield without some serious help from the refs. Maybe the try/make a FG, but time still remains. Neither offense was very good, but for those touting the SEA D like its the '86 Bears, how effective were the Seahawks in the second half against the Pack D? Time of possession was fairly lopsided. Just sayin'... In the end, W or L, I don't think there is really much doubt about which team is more COMPLETE. If it keeps 'em from the playoffs( it shouldn't) then I will really have a serious issue with the outcome after week 17.

Undoubtedly.... agree 100 % as a Packer's fan, however, even if the PI against SEA was b.s, and GB settles for a FG, its still 9-7. .

Nah they were mid field and not in FG range, GB was going to punt the ball and none of that stuff afterwards would've happened in the first place, Seahawks would've kept running the ball to kill more clock.

Some of you guys don't get it do you. If they don't call that PI then this whole fiasco is avoided. Seahawks would look to run out the clock and it becomes a completely different game from there. There would be no roughing the passer call or PI. Bad calls both ways.

Some of you guys don't get it do you. If they don't call that PI then this whole fiasco is avoided. Seahawks would look to run out the clock and it becomes a completely different game from there. There would be no roughing the passer call or PI. Bad calls both ways.

this man knows. there were terrible calls on both sides of the ball.

Controversial BS calls. At least it wasn't the 2001 AFC Divisional game. Yeah, I won't forget.

Last edited:
What about the phantom PI call when the Seahaws had THIRTY yards to go for a first down that extended this garbage touchdown call? What about the terrible roughing call that took away a Russell Wilson interception?

So people are just going to keep ignoring the two consecutive holding penalties on the Hawks before that PI? The refs took over that drive, and the calls went both ways.

this man knows. there were terrible calls on both sides of the ball.

But then with two minutes to go the Packers would be down 6-7. They wouldn't have ran the ball 3 times in a row at their own 5 and punt it to the Seahawks for them to get one more opportunity at the Hail Mary. STOP playing the penalty game it's really really annoying. Each penalty changes the landscape of the game. You don't know what would have happened if the packers didn't get that PI call. We do know what happened because of the last play.

31 other teams this could have happened to why the Packers. All this stupid talk is gonna drive me crazy.

Oakland fans sound as bad as kings fans bringing up that old ****

Back
Top Bottom