NFL Week 3 In Review...

What does one have to do with another?
I didn't rule it an incomplete pass :lol:

Nothing at all. I was simply pointing out to Packer fans that one, I know that feeling and two, that at least the call didn't decide the outcome of a playoff game. Problem?

Besides, shouldn't you be finding more ways to cram the Texans' recent success (if you can call it that?) down our collective throats?

Last edited:
What does one have to do with another?
I didn't rule it an incomplete pass :lol:

Nothing at all. I was simply pointing out to Packer fans that one, I know that feeling and two, that at least the call didn't decide the outcome of a playoff game. Problem?

Besides, shouldn't you be finding more ways to cram the Texans' recent success (if you can call it that?) down our collective throats?

I guess :lol: you sound upset

Considering I've never crammed anything and have only stated the obvious but it's ok, hey good luck this season !

Golden Tate's an innocent victim. Catching a lot of unnecessary public heat for nothing. Wasn't his doing. Blame lands on replacement refs obviously.

Golden Tate's an innocent victim. Catching a lot of unnecessary public heat for nothing. Wasn't his doing. Blame lands on replacement refs obviously.
If anything people should be thanking him
smokin.gif
....what happens if that play never happens?

replacement refs would be reffing tonight probably

Innocent?? That ***** is the biggest FRAUD in the NFL right now. Fist thing he did when he got on camera after the game to ESPN was say "I don't know what your talking about" when asked if he pushed the Green Bay defender in the back during the hail mary. As if that wasn't bad enough he's still going around acting like he actually caught the ball and had two hands on it the entire time. Golden Tate is hardly innocent, just another ***** that's scared to tell the truth and keep it real.

Innocent?? That ***** is the biggest FRAUD in the NFL right now. Fist thing he did when he got on camera after the game to ESPN was say "I don't know what your talking about" when asked if he pushed the Green Bay defender in the back during the hail mary. As if that wasn't bad enough he's still going around acting like he actually caught the ball and had two hands on it the entire time. Golden Tate is hardly innocent, just another ***** that's scared to tell the truth and keep it real.
The play in real-time was close enough at game speed for Tate to believe he caught the football and defend his team with conviction. Tate took the conventional and expected route. Only Marshawn has the guts and reckless approach to speak real regardless of how he looks or how it affects Seattle in the public.

No athlete is publicly telling the truth in that situation. PTI made a common reference, in baseball, would a pitcher ever refute a game-winning strike call to end a game while speaking to the media after? I think not.

The play in real-time was close enough at game speed for Tate to believe he caught the football and defend his team with conviction. Tate took the conventional and expected route. Only Marshawn has the guts and reckless approach to speak real regardless of how he looks or how it affects Seattle in the public.

No athlete is publicly telling the truth in that situation. PTI made a common reference, in baseball, would a pitcher ever refute a game-winning strike call to end a game while speaking to the media after? I think not.

Ahem

BANG BANG

As far as no athlete telling the truth in this situation, that's part fo the problem. We don't need anymore FRAUDS in the world, let alone in sports. I saw something on Sportcenter the other day where a soccer player of a team said his hands touched the ball which caused him to help get a goal. He told the referee and the point he scored was deducted, glad at least one athlete told the truth, unlike that FRAUD Golden Tate, and he of all people should know better when it comes to being truthful, that clown went to Notre Dame. Then again, some members of his institution are used to covering things up, which would explain why he went along with the program as if nothing was wrong.

In regards to your baseball analogy, it was piss poor at best. In baseball, strikes and balls are left up to the discretion/judgement of the umpire, and that varies from one to another. It's nothing thats concrete or definitive by way of a rule book, unlike that so called "catch" by Golden Tate was. Tate CLEARY didn't have full possession of the ball either while he was in the air or while he was on the ground rolling around like a pig in slop. To make matters worse, he continues to lie about the situation.

I don't see anything wrong with what Tate did, not his fault the incorrect call was made.

Just play dumb and move on.

I don't see anything wrong with what Tate did, not his fault the incorrect call was made.
Just play dumb and move on.

That's the problem now champ, we got too many dudes, particularly athletes in this case playing or being dumb.

I'll give him a pass in this situation. Imagine admitting to the refs you didn't catch it and the team ends up losing. Imagine how the rest of the team would react to that. Teammates,coaches, fans. At the end of the day, he was looking out for the interests of his team over anything.

I'll give him a pass in this situation. Imagine admitting to the refs you didn't catch it and the team ends up losing. Imagine how the rest of the team would react to that. Teammates,coaches, fans. At the end of the day, he was looking out for the interests of his team over anything.
Wasn't about that part though... Game done, everyone off the field and Tate denied even pushing Shields in the back before the "catch".

Most blatant non call on a Pass Interference I've ever witnessed.

Wasn't about that part though... Game done, everyone off the field and Tate denied even pushing Shields in the back before the "catch".

Well in that case well after the game's been decided and is over he could've 'fessed up. It was a pretty bad non call. Thank god the replacement refs are gone :pimp:

See what's dumb about hating on Golden Tate is that you're looking at the situation from your perspective. Football players will lose a piece of their EAR to win a SINGULAR football game. How many of us fans will sacrifice like that to guarantee their favorite team wins this Sunday? Their mentality is drastically different. And ya'll want Tate to admit to doing something wrong after that whirlwind of emotion? Stop it. The only thing he did wrong was not say, "I plead the 5th". Why should he admit to it? So ya'll can feel better about the situation? Everybody know what happened. It's that Shaggy syndrome.

Co-sign!!!

Deuce got them values.com commercials pumping through his blood. Ol' "I touched the ball coach...it was out!" lookin' dude. :smh: :lol:

Deuce got them values.com commercials pumping through his blood. Ol' "I touched the ball coach...it was out!" lookin' dude.

God, I get mad every time I see that commercial :rofl:

Well in that case well after the game's been decided and is over he could've 'fessed up. It was a pretty bad non call. Thank god the replacement refs are gone
pimp.gif
Yea I mean if I were him I wouldn't have said I didn't catch it or that I pushed anyone to the refs... But why lie to the sideline interviewer like their isn't 2340902394 camera angles of you shoving someone out of the way? Makes no sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom