NFL Week 4 In Review...

****cam.gif

this reeks of yankee fans always pointing to their 27 championships :lol:

How you on New York's scrot so hard kid?????

LOL why dont you focus on the champs u repp named da red sox and the pats lmao

aw what's the matter, guilty conscience? that's not a knock on yankee fans. it's a knock on the idiots who think that TODAY their team is better than another team because their team won X number of championships years ago. try and keep up with the thread, junior...

Last edited:
this reeks of yankee fans always pointing to their 27 championships :lol:

How you on New York's scrot so hard kid?????

LOL why dont you focus on the champs u repp named da red sox and the pats lmao

aw what's the matter, guilty conscience? that's not a knock on yankee fans. it's a knock on the idiots who think that TODAY their team is better than another team because their team won X number of championships years ago. try and keep up the thread, junior...

i wish i could embed this gif, but sometimes NT won't let me be great. http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/chuck-norris-approved.gif

instead:

finally someone who understands the point i've been trying to make

Yea I get what youre saying but the yankees not only have a storied history they are also current contenders and recent champs.

Therefore, your analogy makes no sense.

Yea I get what youre saying but the yankees not only have a storied history they are also current contenders and recent champs.

Therefore, your analogy makes no sense.

you're still missing the point. it's not an issue of best team over the past X amount of years. we're talking right now...this season. your past has absolutely nothing to do with this season.

Im lost, didn't The Falcons JUST beat the Chargers 27 to 3 on the WEST COAST.. Outside of the Dome?
Do you even watch football?
I think a game played in San Diego in September is probably the closest thing you can get to a dome, so that's not really much proof.

Im lost, didn't The Falcons JUST beat the Chargers 27 to 3 on the WEST COAST.. Outside of the Dome?

Do you even watch football?

I think a game played in San Diego in September is probably the closest thing you can get to a dome, so that's not really much proof.

so until we get a game in december in either lambeau or new england...the falcons ability to play outside of a dome will remain untested. hmm yes, makes sense...

People defend Romo to no end... Thiesman said he wasn't very good and people are on his bumper saying he was wrong.

Now he doesn't have enough talent, the talent has been overevaluated... People are bringing up the fact that he's 1-3 in the playoffs, 6 .5 yrs in the league and he only has 4 playoff games. And this fat **** Gollick responds by asking "Well how many playoff games did Marino play in." :stoneface:

This **** makes no sense. :lol: :smh:

so until we get a game in december in either lambeau or new england...the falcons ability to play outside of a dome will remain untested. hmm yes, makes sense...

That and once the Falcons actually play a decent team we can determine how good they truly are.

People defend Romo to no end... Thiesman said he wasn't very good and people are on his bumper saying he was wrong.

Now he doesn't have enough talent, the talent has been overevaluated... People are bringing up the fact that he's 1-3 in the playoffs, 6 .5 yrs in the league and he only has 4 playoff games. And this fat **** Gollick responds by asking "Well how many playoff games did Marino play in." :stoneface:

This **** makes no sense. :lol: :smh:

The amount off pass that bum and his franchise get :stoneface:

After that close victory over Miami, with the short week to prepare, I can see this being a close and sloppy game with Arizona pulling it out.

Back
Top Bottom