NFL Week 4 In Review...

Mark my words. Ryan Tannehill will end up becoming the best quarterback in his class.

Mark my words. Ryan Tannehill will end up becoming the best quarterback in his class.

Although that guy is talking out of his rear end, Tannenhill has the most room to grow out of the QB's drafted this past year.

i just wanted to bump this to confirm that OP still hasn't posted after the cowboys loss. correct?

^I think he's finally realized where his Cowboys are headed. That offensive line will not give Romo the time and protection to be effective.

Jason Garrett is a terrible coach. He gets WAY too cute for someone with a solid run game to rely on. Ryan's next in line :lol:

Their defense improved as they spent a boatload of money for their secondary....and let their offensive line go to crap.

Dez Bryant is quickly approaching BUST status.

Wait...did you hear that? I think Miles Austin just got hurt again.

what's funny is, they actually have talent. they just can't put it together. remember when jerry jones let sean payton walk? LOL

^I think he's finally realized where his Cowboys are headed. That offensive line will not give Romo the time and protection to be effective.
Jason Garrett is a terrible coach. He gets WAY too cute for someone with a solid run game to rely on. Ryan's next in line :lol:
Their defense improved as they spent a boatload of money for their secondary....and let their offensive line go to crap.

Ruh oh.

31 career games.
10 games with over 5 catches.
2 100 yard games.
4 catches a game for his career.

take whatever it is you want from those stats. i'm not making any judgements.

Ruh oh.

More like arriving at bust status.

31 career games.
10 games with over 5 catches.
2 100 yard games.
4 catches a game for his career.
take whatever it is you want from those stats. i'm not making any judgements.

:x

Cowgirls will never go anywhere as long as Tony Romo is their QB.

^Don't forget about Jerry Jones continuing to act like he's the coach. He's possibly the biggest reason that team is in a hamster wheel.

Back
Top Bottom