**NFL Week 5 in Review**

Grass stains or midfield paint on Stephen Morris' jersey count?

He wasn't even sacked though. ZZZzzzzzzz

But anyways...

harvinHOF_medium.gif

:x

Was at the game....

Athomspehre was great :pimp: thought it would be hostile but Jets fans were classy :pimp: :pimp: had fun

Houston left too many TDs on the field, any other team and we lose tonight, cant take the foot off the gas.

Had we scored on that Into before the end of the half it wouldve been over, i had no idea what the DB was doing slowing down.

Watt DPOY :pimp: :pimp:

Packers come to town next week, hopefully this awakens the team and they play the Packers correctly, cause Arod will make us pay.

Great game jets fans, alot better than what i thought it would be :pimp:

Terrible Terrible unnecessary play from the Jet's OL.

cushing-cheap-shotted2-10-8-12.gif

cushing-cheap-shotted-10-8-12.gif

My stomach hurts, hopefully we sign Farrior or Rudd or move Reed inside and have Mercilus play if he's ready, and that's a big if since he struggled in coverage in the preseason.

Next Man Up.

49ers

Got off to a slow start with some penalties but eventually proceed to impose there will on a lifeless Bills team.
Defense played better than I expected... coming in the Bills were at the top of the league with 17 Td's scored but we only allowed them a FG

Saints- Nice win I really didn't expect them to lose going into there by week
Vick- Fumbles aside when you are able to told on to the ball it might be a good idea to throw it to D Jax every once in a while.
Seahawks- Props. Thought they were losing on the road but they managed to get the W in a close game.
Willis McGahee dont drop that thun thun :smh:
Chris Johnson needs a hug and a new team.
Da Bears 28 in the 4th quarter :x
Ravens Cheifs game :x
******** have now lost 11 straight home games.
Cassel pulling a Mick Vick at the goaline. KC is always good at home but 9 points? :smh: they ain't that good step it up Flacco.
Andrew Luck... gritty :smokin Clots 2nd half defense 5 sacks after having 0 in the first half
Bengals thats how you play at home :smh: Andy Dalton is not ready and neither are the Bengals.

There are some really bad O-lines and D-lines out there.

Receviers need to start catching these balls if seems like every week 3 or 4 interceptions occur because they can't bring the ball in for a catch.

This was the first Texans game that I got to watch in it's entirety. The Texans have a real good defense, the offense is okay for the most part, but overall they have a solid team. They need to tell that variant Clay Matthews looking dude that they got on defense that he has to change his look a little bit, dude looks like an imposter. Other than that, no real major issues for the Texans, other than some their overzealous fans but those dudes will get dealt with in due time.

Have not been willing to give Houston credit, partly 'cause I'm a Niner fan and partly 'cause the teams they've beat have been subpar. Congrats though.

Bad loss for the Bengals. Looked super flat, PBS was quiet, team had no fire yesterday. Happens too often with them
First L to a team with a losing record in 8 games.. Hasn't happen at all, as of late, actually.

Hearing 70,000 boo Mark Sanchez every time that he came up on the jumbotron was hilarious.

Cro roasted J-Jo.

Arian Foster is a grown man.

Texans fans aren't concerned about wearing arian foster down as the season progresses?

Talbert

Have not been willing to give Houston credit, partly 'cause I'm a Niner fan and partly 'cause the teams they've beat have been subpar. Congrats though.

who have you beat, though?

bills, jets, lions. and a packer team that's been a shadow of what it was last year. you need to give houston all the credit that you give your own squad.

Corey Masisak ‏@cmasisak22

7 NFL QBs who began their careers in the past 20 yrs have 50+ starts + a QB rating of below 73. Not a great list for Mark Sanchez to be on.

Corey Masisak ‏@cmasisak22

List is Mark Sanchez, Joey Harrington, Tony Banks, Kordell Stewart, Trent Dilfer, Rick Mirer + Dave Brown.

Ouch.

This was the first Texans game that I got to watch in it's entirety. The Texans have a real good defense, the offense is okay for the most part, but overall they have a solid team. They need to tell that variant Clay Matthews looking dude that they got on defense that he has to change his look a little bit, dude looks like an imposter. Other than that, no real major issues for the Texans, other than some their overzealous fans but those dudes will get dealt with in due time.

Listen here champ, everyone loses, it's just a matter of when.

Also that's brooks reed your talking about :pimp:

Offense needs to wake up though, we won't beat the packers / ravens like that.

Everytime the Sanchise would come into the game I would cheer :lol: the fans would hit me with the :stoneface: :lol:

Like I said earlier great game jets and fans :pimp:

Food for thought. In his last 9 starts Schaub is 9-0 with 1 pick :pimp: granted idk why he threw that into double coverage :\

Texans fans aren't concerned about wearing arian foster down as the season progresses?

Talbert

Extremely worried :\

He's on pace for more carries than last year, last night we needed him, the games before there was no reason for him to be in the game at all in the 4th and Tate should've been running the rock.

First L to a team with a losing record in 8 games.. Hasn't happen at all, as of late, actually.

Hearing 70,000 boo Mark Sanchez every time that he came up on the jumbotron was hilarious.
Cro roasted J-Jo.
Arian Foster is a grown man.

You're right, they have only beaten teams with losing records. My comment was more relating to the fact they seem to get rolling along and get over the proverbial hump just to lose momentum with flat games. Really more of a Marvin problem as evident with his record off bye weeks. He doesn't seem to ever get long winning streaks (just a feeling haven't looked at stats). They better be careful of Cleveland, definitely don't want to drop that game

Last edited:
This was the first full texans game I watched as well. How has Brooks Reed been doing? Although I think Nick Perry will be good I initially wanted the Packers to draft Reed and have him opposite of Clay.

It would be great to see Farrior go there and have success. I'd love to see it

bills, jets, lions. and a packer team that's been a shadow of what it was last year. you need to give houston all the credit that you give your own squad.
We'll give the Texans credit, no problem with that. It's not just a matter of who the 49ers beat champ, but more importantly HOW we beat them. Yeah the Packers aren't up to their Super Bowl contending ways but to go into Green Bay, contain Rodgers and win the way we did is big, to shut down the Lions offense and render Megatron useless is good, to go into New York and rip both Jets and Bills hearts away from them and win with back to back blowouts is very good. Like i said champ earlier champ, as far as the 49ers go........"You (the league) alredy know what the business is"

We'll give the Texans credit, no problem with that. It's not just a matter of who the 49ers beat champ, but more importantly HOW we beat them. Yeah the Packers aren't up to their Super Bowl contending ways but to go into Green Bay, contain Rodgers and win the way we did is big, to shut down the Lions offense and render Megatron useless is good, to go into New York and rip both Jets and Bills hearts away from them and win with back to back blowouts is very good. Like i said champ earlier champ, as far as the 49ers go........"You (the league) alredy know what the business is"

rendering the lions and megatron useless just like every other team they've played has done...amazing stuff, champ. no doubt. :smokin

in all seriousness, i was not discrediting what the niners have done in any way. my whole point was that i found it ironic for a niners fan to say the texans have only beat sub par teams in being 5-0. that's all.

Last edited:
This was the first full texans game I watched as well. How has Brooks Reed been doing? Although I think Nick Perry will be good I initially wanted the Packers to draft Reed and have him opposite of Clay.

He's been having a solid season, just been floating under the radar cause of Watt.

Back
Top Bottom