**NFL Week 5 in Review**

-saints finally on the board. shout out drew brees for being crazy consistent since he got to NO. remember when no one wanted him, and miami chose culpepper over him? hindsight is 20/20 though.

-never would have guesed minny would start out the way they have. don't care who they've played, wins are wins.

-SF :x looking very very complete. and it looks like they have lots of weapons.

-i thought buffalo was supposed to be improved defensively? 52 and 45 in back to back weeks. college football defense. :smh:

-chicago being chicago. flying under the radar, playing outstanding defense. cutler to bmarsh :pimp:

-ChuckStrong :pimp:

-baltimore looked very beatable. sometimes flacco looks great, and then sometimes he looks inept. consistently incosistent. run defense was :x:x:x

-shame on you, KC fans.

-turnovers and close games caught up to the eagles. is anyone actually surprised?

the cassel situation is no where near as bad as the national media is making it out to be.

First of all, yet another whiffed block by Winston is more responsible for this injury than any FAN.

2nd, there is a lot happening. During the running play, Most fans are still watching that play end, listening to the announcer. Bowe is encouraging fans to cheer....Quinn is getting up. Most fans cheering at that point are probably welcoming him to the game, and you hear plenty of clapping when Cassel is walking off of the field.

everyone saying "KC fans are classless" don't have a clue as to what is going on in this city and have to right to talk about us. Eric Winston has no right to come in here and say those things after only being in this city for six ******g months. he needs to shut his mouth and focus on blocking.

but its whatever. this ******g team hasent won a playoff game in 19 ******g years and were off to a 1-4 start with cassel rated as the worst QB in the league with a head coach that is working a 2nd job as a defensive coord. and a GM that is too hard headed to admit that he ****** up signing a QB to a $62 million contract thats been a backup his whole life and only had 19 snaps in college.

but yet, were here talking about the fans and how bad they are. ha, im ******g done with football this year.

watch the footage for yourself.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/19761458...for?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

i literally can't believe this. literally.

I hear some booing in there...& if the players & TV announcers are saying they heard booing...Love the spin the article you provided the link for, "Fescoe said he believes the majority of fans were not cheering because Cassel got hit but instead because Brady Quinn was entering the game."

^ hope it's harmless. whether or not bill finds it offensive, it's causing a media hoopla and distraction, which bill def hates.

All jokes aside I say more power to Wes Welker, he's probably going to get traded after this season any way so if your going to go out, I say go out on your terms. The hell with giving the company line like Tom Brady and the rest of them, good for Wes. He only got a 1 year deal, not a long term contract like he wanted so the writing is already on the wall. Now that he knows that I say he goes down in a blaze of glory. Maybe he even writes a tell all book about Patriots and some of their old habits * once he leaves.

Definitely agree with that. I'm hoping Welker kicks *** whether or not they limit his input, and he goes to some other good team next year.

Percy Harvin is a Top 5 All-Around Player in the NFL

I forgot to mention Percy in my post. Dude is playing out of his mind this year. He is a beast in Minny, and perfect for that dome and that track. Game changer even moreso than what the Bears hoped for from Hester. Percy actually does impact the game in multiple ways. His numbers won't even come close to showing what he really brings to that squad.

Eric Winston has some sugar in his veins.....

Andrew Luck is going to win a Super Bowl in his career. Atleast one.

Trent Richardson.....beast. Love that dude.

Ryan Williams out for the season AGAIN? Well it won't take them that long to find somebody else that can run for 2.8 yards a carry.

Thank God the Yankees are on tonight.

As a Jets fan, I will be absolutely shocked if we are in this game, at any time. I haven't been this pessimistic about a Jets team in years; I hate feeling this way :smh: .

Last edited:
Love trent Richardson game...I hope the Browns get a good passing game one day. He'll go ham once teams wont load the box against him

Tweeted yesterday Cruz is arguably the best WR in the game this year. My mentions got destroyed but I believe he is.

Well, if I'm allowed to count dropped TD's by Dorsett I might have something..... :smh:

Got tickets for tonight's Houston game :evil: ignorance shall at an all time high :pimp:

- Bears defense is something kinda fierce. Lance is soooo quick, boggles my mind even after all these years watching him. Just wait until Urlacher is back to his old self.

- B. Marsh can be so beastly

- Buffalo's defense blows

-Indy winning againt the stupid Packers warmed my heart

- Percy Harvin is ballin, but Vikes wont keep it up

-Vick got those butter fingers

-Falcons, and especially Matt Ryan look tough

-Hope RGIII bounces back

-Damn Cam....you takin this sophomore slump thing quite literally

- Happy B-Day to me!!

I forgot to mention Percy in my post. Dude is playing out of his mind this year. He is a beast in Minny, and perfect for that dome and that track. Game changer even moreso than what the Bears hoped for from Hester. Percy actually does impact the game in multiple ways. His numbers won't even come close to showing what he really brings to that squad.

That's because Percy is a good football player and Hes is just an elite return guy
- Just wait until Urlacher is back to his old self.

That's going to happen?

Last edited:
Who reached the paint for the U on Saturday?
eek.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom