**NFL Week 5 in Review**

never forget

bfbsmo;nssmf;s

That's going to happen?

if youre talking defensive player of the year and top 5 defensive player? No

but gaining most of the athleticism he had last year? yeah, the guy missed all of camp n preseason. the games hes played so far were basically the preseason for him. i fully expect much better play out of him. even hes said hes been more cheerleader than play maker this year.

Never saw the Viking's comming. AP is only gonna get stronger.

CRUUUUUZZZZ :pimp:

Drew Brees is gonna break a lot of records before he's done. Dude is 10th on the all time passing list at 32 :wow:

Can we get the Bills out of the league.....these dudes look pathetic.

Last edited:
if youre talking defensive player of the year and top 5 defensive player? No
but gaining most of the athleticism he had last year? yeah, the guy missed all of camp n preseason. the games hes played so far were basically the preseason for him. i fully expect much better play out of him. even hes said hes been more cheerleader than play maker this year.
'

His knee is shot, he aint regaining ****.

Niners
-very good offensive playcalling.
-kick return coverage is average right now.
-defense smoothered.
-utilized the receivers and stuck with the running game.
Bills
-thought Fitzpatrick would anticipate our Defense.
-Spiller played good.
-Mario Williams.....ehhhh.
Rest of League
-Green Bay still struggling on offense is surprising.
-Chicago is moving under the radar.
-Giants played impressively to make comeback.
-Andrew Luck played very good. I still hate the way he talks though.
-chiefs not playing good.
-pats better tighten their D, but, Brady was Brady, manning was manning.
-the west is gunna go blow for blow against each other.
-I don't know what's wrong with Vick.
-RGIII will get better, he needs a little bit more pocket awareness.
-respect for the Vikings, they are outplaying these teams and winning, and they woke us up.

-Falcons keep putting in work... Tony Gonzalez still at it after all these years.
-Eli to Cruz was lethal
-Great game by Reggie Wayne
-WOW at that hit Luck took
-Willis McGahee |I Peyton was cookin up a nice comeback
-Another tough week for Cam... That pass was tough to watch
-RGIII took a tough hit... Hopefully he starts sliding because those hit are gonna keep coming
-Vick :x
- |I at fans cheering when Matt Cassel got hurt

McGahee screwed Peyton out of that win
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It was 31-7 bruh. McGahee screwed up the attempt, not the win.
I'm sayin' though. Dudes are handing Peyton the W? The Broncos would've either needed to recover an onsides kick (which they attempted earlier in the game but failed) or forced a 3 and out from the Pats. The same Pats who set a franchise record for 1st downs yesterday...

The comeback didn't shock me like it did others though, I mentioned it while people were talking "blowouts"...you can't ever take points for granted when you're facing elite QB's such as #18. Also, to quote the great Bart Scott, the Patriot defense "can't stop a nose bleed" too often.
- mcgahee only blew it for the broncos after ridley almost blew it for NE.
That too.

Can't forget about McCourty's ****** *** not turning around. Ever.
mean.gif

Patriots ran 85 offensive snaps during the game against the Broncos. Going for that Chip Kelly offense.
smokin.gif
Explains why they lose to teams like the Giants in the SB
smokin.gif
Die.

Last edited:
Luck threw the ball 55 times? That's disgusting..I hate this new NFL..

Funny, cuz 2 years ago it was rampant on here everybody cryin about the QB play in the NFL, and now there are solid QB's on almost every team, and more comin in every year that can play right away get us away from all those atrocious QB's (Mark Sanchez) that came into the league.

At some point, the game will adjust and elite corners will start poppin up, as well as edge rushers to try and contain these QB's. Game will evolve eventually.

Funny, cuz 2 years ago it was rampant on here everybody cryin about the QB play in the NFL, and now there are solid QB's on almost every team, and more comin in every year that can play right away get us away from all those atrocious QB's (Mark Sanchez) that came into the league.
At some point, the game will adjust and elite corners will start poppin up, as well as edge rushers to try and contain these QB's. Game will evolve eventually.

More solid QBs or is the league is setup to allow more success? I still haven't decided

And I certainly didn't push for these ridiculous passing numbers. I don't think I'm alone

I agree with edge rushers but not CBs. The league makes it way to hard of a position to play, the best athletes will stick on offense

The DEN defense blew the game for them. You let Ridley and Woodhead look like pro bowlers. Give up a 17yard run on a pivotal 3rd down.
Get this man a better defense, or maybe it's the schemes they run. It's the only thing keeping Peyton from another deep playoff run. Offense is efficient.

More solid QBs or is the league is setup to allow more success? I still haven't decided

And I certainly didn't push for these ridiculous passing numbers. I don't think I'm alone

I agree with edge rushers but not CBs. The league makes it way to hard of a position to play, the best athletes will stick on offense

Depends. Teams develop a guy like Flacco helluva lot better than they used too, so is he product of the new system, or better coaching/prep work in today's NFL?

Andrew Luck doesn't need the new NFL to be good, does he? Whereas Cam and Vick are showin that if you don't work or study as you should, or at least, MORE than you should, you'll get hammered. Skills won't get you by now.

Dalton a product, or better prepped?

I dunno. Interesting debate I suppose.

Corners will come, cuz demand will be there, ie, money/premiums will be paid. Dime a dozen WR's, RB's, skill guys, high dollar corners. Which would you want to be, given the choice?

Chiefs fans are rightfully being criticized for the Cassel thing but some of these critics (fans around the league) wouldn't have done any different in a similar situation. I've seen & heard people wishing for or glamorizing athletes' injuries way too many times
mean.gif
...that **** is never cool and it's pretty sad that it's so commonplace now.

The "professional athletes are Roman gladiators, here to entertain us" mentality isn't just restricted to Chiefs fans or others from the NFL...it's a modern sports fan issue.

Last edited:
No doubt, definitely an interesting debate, maybe a thread someday

Some other thoughts this week
Bad loss for the Bengals. Looked super flat, PBS was quiet, team had no fire yesterday. Happens too often with them
Reggie and his catches were fun to watch
I like what Min has going for them
Same with Tannehill and Miami as a whole which I didn't really see coming
Browns have some nice pieces but just keep losing. Modell really crippled that city and football
49ers....whoa
Buffalo might as well cut half that D and put the money elsewhere

I was at the Panthers game yesterday, man they look so terrible on both sides of the ball. :smh: Cam Newton was terrible. They have a lot to work on during their bye week.
Wilson impressed me. Kid aint bad

G Men :smokin
Trent Richardson is gonna be a problem for years

Packers aren't as good as we and they think they are

Back
Top Bottom