NFL Week 7 In Review...

S4L

Post your observations from Week 7...

-Both the Browns and Seahawks deserved to lose yesterday...

-******** are done for the season. Shouldn't be hearing too much from their fanbase now...

-Props to Tebow for winning the game, but there's no way you could've watched that whole game and said you're looking at a full-time NFL starter.

-Rivers has went from a Top 5 QB to not mentioned at all...

-Lions=Fraud Status. They ain't making no damn playoffs.

-Kolb is a bum.

-Packers defense will be the downfall of them...

-If what they saying about Suh and that d-line is true....then what a bunch of clowns.

-MVP=Peyton Manning

Quotes Of The Week...
"Him making Freddie Mitchell seem like a beast, is something, HoF'er and maybe best black qb ever."-McNabb's mother.
"Franchise QB: Check,Best RB in league: Check."-Raiders fan.
"We have the weapons and coaching staff in place to be a top 5 offense in the league."-Raiders fan.
"With the O line that we have protecting him I see us winning the division and maybe getting a playoff win."-Raiders fan.
"Do I think Carson can lead us to the SB? Yes, I do."-Raiders fan.
"This was an ALL IN type of move. If I had to answer that question, it's for the SB."-Raiders fan.

The Colts need to forfeit the season and be dismantled ...

They are going 0-16 ..

Tom Brady was doing the birdman handrub watching that game

roll.gif
@ QOTW

-Chris Johnson is a PRIME example of why you don't overpay RBs....

-That Matt Forte cut

-That Arian Foster cut

-Could McNabb have looked more smug on the sidelines yesterday?
30t6p3b.gif
He just needs to retire.

-If you're the Chargers, why wouldn't you make an adjustment on Plax in the redzone???
30t6p3b.gif

-To the Skins defense....if you're going to mock Cam Newton w. the whole superman thing, you better make plays and come out w. the Win

how did Tebow have a terrible showing but...still won the game..i dont get it..thats my guy though.

Cam Newton is making ppl sick to their stomach right now...i dont think anyone thought hed have the smoothest transition to the NFL

Chicago Bears are real..goodbye

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

I tried to warn Raiders fans about that bum Carson lol.

Kyle Boller was no better tho
laugh.gif

But what you expect from a dude who's been on the couch for months
laugh.gif

They are done tho ..
30t6p3b.gif

Cam =
pimp.gif

dolphins gave that %*!% to denver.....fumble on the onside and the defensive alignment on the 2 point conversion
30t6p3b.gif

-If what they saying about Suh and that d-line is true....then what a bunch of clowns.

But if the Cowboys play the Falcons, you'll have an avy of Matt Ryan holding his ankle

eek.gif
at those quotes RIP Raiders fans got damn
roll.gif

- the NFL shoulda called the Saints-Colts game after the 2nd quarter, New Orleans looks like the only threat for Green Bay (they showed it week 1 forreal)
- Packers with another W, not as easy as I thought it would be. Defense is very average so far this year even against inferior opponents
- Tebow will have plenty more of these ugly games but as long as he gets a W can we say anything?
- Forte's cutbacks on that TD run
eek.gif

- after all that complete back praise for Forte last week, Arian Foster had something to say yesterday. ABSOLUTE BEAST!
- the Chargers are the ugliest 4-2 team of all time, Philip Rivers is playing awful yet no one notices
- Lions look primed for another falloff after a quick start, beat themselves yesterday with all those penalties
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

-
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
at Matt Ryans ankle
- bums of the week gotta be the entire Raiders team, didn't do anything right yesterday (yes I know half the roster was injured but that ain't no excuse, every team has injuries)
- Killa Cam and the Panthers finally get a W (that we all saw coming a mile away). Skins offense is too stale to keep up with anybody and the secondary is still trash, Steve Smith is a 5 foot 9 BULLY
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

- can they just contract the Browns and Seahawks from the NFL?
- Andy Reid at home laughing his %%% off at Kevin Kolb, mark that another good trade for the Eagles
laugh.gif

- Big Ben throws a great deep ball, Mike Wallace is quietly having a great season. Megatron might be the only deep threat seeing him this season ($%%#**+ Desean don't ever get those open looks over the top
30t6p3b.gif
)

-If ANYONE thinks Tebow is a starter in this league, they don't get it. Period. He was putrid. Again, he was throwing passes 15 yards away from his receiver and couldn't read the defense. He had 0 yards passing in the entire 3rd quarter. He had 40 yards total passing before the Dolphins imploded and he hit on some wobbly, Duck Hunt passes

-The Colts are the biggest trash team I've ever seen. Their effort is embarrassing. 62 points, you kiddin me? "I just hope we can win a game"

-Suck for Luck baby! Thank you Denver

-Vikings are dirty as hell, trying to kick a guy in his manhood like that, female moves

-Jets are so overrated. They will not make the playoffs

-LULZ Carson Palmer

-LULZ John Beck

-Packers will go 16-0, barring any significant injuries

-Carson - won't put u in the bum of the week category see u just came back ... but damn
30t6p3b.gif

-Demarco ... beasting ... glad to see my dude get some serious burn ... thought dude was a beast at OU, even after that injury kick returning
-Browns vs. Seahawks and Miami
laugh.gif

-Oh boy at the Tebow Slurpage ... that pass to Eric Decker was horrible, the first 3.75 quarters were horrible
indifferent.gif

-Burress
eek.gif
... $3 mil was a bargain
-Gates is still unstoppable
-Marion barber stealing Forte's touchdowns ... damn deja vu every Sunday
30t6p3b.gif

-Cam w/ the win !!
-Ponder, even w/ his low completion percentage looked 1000x better than Mcnabb ... Packers held on ... but they didn't look too sharp

Bum(s)

Boller - backups aren't safe ... u sir are a bum
Detroit - this team is so undisciplined ... penalty after penalty after penalty ... or should i say ... dumb penalty after penalty ... Megatron > the rest of that cast combined right now

the star of all bum(s) though ...

+%@*$@$ indy colts ... this might be the worst team i've ever seen take the field ... iono where to start ... 62 pts ... really ... on a national broadcast ... 5 TDs and only 4 incompletions ... don't even get dressed next time ... disgusting ... Clean house ... been saying it for years, this team is awful ... truly awful ... the organization is awful, Bill Polian needs to commit that ... Caldwell needs to commit that 2x ... every member of the secondary ... off yaself ... watching my son on the sideline ... painful

#%*% was so bad last night, i thought i saw water in Brees' eyes b/c even he felt bad about that dump he took just took on the colts ... never in my life ...

I still stand by what I said.
We looked horrendous but it's only 1 game, I'm not too worried.

See me if we lose these next 2 games tho.

- No more Colts on primetime please
- Killa Cam is greatness.
- That Cleveland/Seattle score was ugly

Only watched very few games, been busy with moving, but....

- Chargers are a flawed team, have been all season.
- That throw by Rodgers during the first quarter drive where it fell right in between 3 defenders
eek.gif
, I thought he would throw the ball away as he was scrambling right, he just said "ehhh I'll take this 30 yard completion".
sick.gif

- 'bout time the Panthers got a win, ******** will fade away to "bolivia"
- Carson has been on the couch and came into a game in relief, did you really expect anything great?
- Lot of awful games yesterday
- 49ers are going to clinch that division next week, they can start resting their players
laugh.gif

- Packers defense made plays when it mattered most, you don't have to have a GREAT defensive team to win it all, just look at the Saints a few yrs ago, They could easily cruise to a #1 seed and then hold it down when it matters most, and who's going to stop Rodgers other than himself?
- How the $#!@ did the Giants lose to the Seahawks a few weeks ago?
roll.gif
sick.gif

- From Twitter "Only way Packers don't repeat is if Rodgers gets addicted to pain killers and hookers"
laugh.gif

- Ponder has some speed I did not know about, out ran Clay Matthews on the edge with ease
- McNabb is the kind of the guy who will help Ponder while on the sidelines, he knows his career is done.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Only watched very few games, been busy with moving, but....

- Chargers are a flawed team, have been all season.
- That throw by Rodgers during the first quarter drive where it fell right in between 3 defenders
eek.gif
, I thought he would throw the ball away as he was scrambling right, he just said "ehhh I'll take this 30 yard completion".
sick.gif

- 'bout time the Panthers got a win, ******** will fade away to "bolivia"
- Carson has been on the couch and came into a game in relief, did you really expect anything great?
- Lot of awful games yesterday
- 49ers are going to clinch that division next week, they can start resting their players
laugh.gif

- Packers defense made plays when it mattered most, you don't have to have a GREAT defensive team to win it all, just look at the Saints a few yrs ago, They could easily cruise to a #1 seed and then hold it down when it matters most, and who's going to stop Rodgers other than himself?
- How the $#!@ did the Giants lose to the Seahawks a few weeks ago?
roll.gif
sick.gif

- From Twitter "Only way Packers don't repeat is if Rodgers gets addicted to pain killers and hookers"
laugh.gif

- Ponder has some speed I did not know about, out ran Clay Matthews on the edge with ease
- McNabb is the kind of the guy who will help Ponder while on the sidelines, he knows his career is done.

Mez, did you see the article from PFT that said that the team was 100% behind the QB switch.  Part of the reason was because of McNabb's practice habits and overall work ethic.  I dunno how much help he'll be because I have a feeling that he believes he should still be out there.  McNabb wouldn't go the Olin Kreutz route, would he?  

-
laugh.gif
Carson .. that pick 6 looked soooo familiar. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt since he was on the couch last week, but Raiders fans should get used to seeing that.
- Atlanta took such poor angles on that play that Megatron turned into a TD
-Ponder didn't look half bad in his first start.
-
laugh.gif
Browns and Seahawks.
sick.gif
I feel bad for anyone that had to watch that game.
- I can't believe that San Diego blew that game. On the other hand, that's typical San Diego fashion.
-Race to Andrew Luck between Indianapolis and Miami. I hope that he goes to Miami.

Browns get it done. Score 6 or 60 all that matters is the W.

Ravens should take care of business tonight.

--If your a struggling team and need a must win victory your best bet is to play the Washington ********

--Did I see a "Yes We Cam" banner in the Carolina game yesterday??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

--Matt Forte deserves to be paid

--Tebow looked terrible, just awful.  If you think he's going to get the job done for Denver or any other team as a starting QB you are fooling yourself

--Ponder looked good for the Vikings for the most part, there's not much you can do with a team like that but at least he's giving that team some life

--What a beatdown the Saints gave the Colts, and what a catch by Colston on that first touchdown.   

--Raiders fans dug their own hole with all those quotes and thinking Carson was going to put them over the top. 

Colts, Dolphins, Seahawks, Rams and Browns
sick.gif

Texans winning a semi big game. That offense is looking pretty balanced

AFC west is wide open I think SD chokes earlier than usual this year.

Lions with a 2nd straight loss how bad is Stafford hurt
nerd.gif
 Too bad the trade deadline has passed

Not 100% sold on the Stealers. I wouldn't be shocked if they lose there next 2 games and end up at 5-4 after week 10

The Boller and Palmer combo Sunday
sick.gif

Aaron Rodgers & Drew Brees 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Chris Johnson 
ohwell.gif

[table][tr][td]
CAR

[/td][td]
YDS

268Report
[/td][td]
AVG

[/td][td]
TDS

[/td][/tr][/table]

I'm a Skins fan and I was disappointed with our loss yesterday.  You talk about gaping holes on the offense, man it's crazy.  It's not looking good for us right now.

Can somebody please explain to me why the Raiders aren't playing Terrelle Pryor? I was a fan of his while he was at Ohio State.  He can't be worse than Boller.  I'm just curious on why he hasn't seen any game time.

Originally Posted by SneakerReaper

I'm a Skins fan and I was disappointed with our loss yesterday.  You talk about gaping holes on the offense, man it's crazy.  It's not looking good for us right now.

Can somebody please explain to me why the Raiders aren't playing Terrelle Pryor? I was a fan of his while he was at Ohio State.  He can't be worse than Boller.  I'm just curious on why he hasn't seen any game time.

Up until yesterday, the team was 4-2...you can't start Pryor in that situation...especially if he has NO NFL experience.  Boller -sad to say- is the best bet between the two. 

Texans
-The schedule looks realy soft moving forward, I'll be suprised if they don't go 10-6
-It feels good to have a defense
pimp.gif

- Arian Foster, 100 yards rushing and receiving
pimp.gif

NFL
-There were some awful games yesterday so I didn't watch too many of the games
-Chris Johnson looks terrible
-Rivers hasn't looked good, and yet they're 4-2. I figure he'll pick it up.
-The Colts
sick.gif
laugh.gif

-I don't have an adjective for what the Saints did to the Colts
-Chicago needs to pay Matt Forte
-Cam and the Panthers getting a win
pimp.gif

-Tebow sucks

Back
Top Bottom