NFL Week 7 In Review...

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

DeMarco Murray
pimp.gif
 already one of the most complete RB in the NFL. by this time next year will be a top 3 NFL RB
pimp.gif

Cmon son......he got some PT before yesterday but it was his 1ST CAREER START.

Did he look good yesterday? He looked great but lettucebecereal.

Rivers looked so off in the 2nd half yesterday, that whole last possession had me wondering who is this guy and what has he done with Phillip Rivers?

Detroit should definitely win next week but should Denver pull the upset.....oh boy......

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Mike is so dumb no one can pick up when he's actually being sarcastic
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I knew a few people wouldn't be able to pick it up.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by Proshares

IDK how the hell you go into your two minute offense with no timeouts and look as confused as Rivers and Turner did yesterday. Especially Rivers who is usually great in that time.
Son is point shaving. Didn't even try to go down the field. He threw that 4th down pass straight out of bounds. That whole sequence was just poor.

laugh.gif

It looked like him and Norv just had no idea what to do.  No timeouts and taking so much time off the clock for a 3 yard passing play and a 4 yard passing play which both stayed in bounds.

Steve Smith...Most complete wideout in the league and it ain't close
showing your true clown colors yet AGAIN.

-maybe Chris Johnson is still getting into game shape and will turn it back up soon. but everyone that was saying just to trade him is looking good right about now.

-Ya fitz was stupid to sign that contract.

- thank god the draft is deep at the QB postion cause some teams just have some HORRIBLE play at QB.

-how the hell does Jared Allen have 12 sacks already?
laugh.gif
 i swear i dont remember him getting that many so quick

-nice big game choke job by Norv yesterday.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

- Dolphins fans rooting for 0-16, what a pathetic franchise.  Would love to see the Colts go 0-`6 to and get Luck over them just to see their fans reaction.
I see it both ways.  I was wanting the win yesterday, as I do every week, but I see the view point of some wanting to get a franchise QB in Luck and being secure for X amount of years.  Thinking also being, with Luck, just about any coach will want the job too. 

So I get that, but I have already thought about the very real chance that we won't end up at 1, and will have to settle for either Barkley or Jones, either way, this is going to be the first QB we have taken in round 1 since 83.  As long as Tony is fired, and a real coach brought in, a solid first round QB, I'll live not getting Luck.  Would love to have him of course, but I dunno about all this 0-16 stuff.  07 was hell, and this is worse right now.  We have way more talent now than we did in 07, these guys flat out know their coach is dead, they just trying to get their own now.  Or something. 

Definitely didnt pick up on the sarcasm.....
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Didn't think Kolb would become Aaron Rodgers but man...dude is bad...feel sorry for Fitz on the field, but not off it when he's counting his millions

Well, people can kill that Adrian Peterson vs Chris Johnson talk. Clearlly Peterson is the wayyy better back. Peterson has a great work ethnic. He is a gym rat. Chris Johnson is the total opposite.

DeMarco Murray
pimp.gif
 already one of the most complete RB in the NFL. by this time next year will be a top 3 NFL RB
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Man O Man. people say some weird things

Originally Posted by SportsJunkie

Well, people can kill that Adrian Peterson vs Chris Johnson talk. Clearlly Peterson is the wayyy better back. Peterson has a great work ethnic. He is a gym rat. Chris Johnson is the total opposite.

who the hell thought any different

Originally Posted by ColdCity

during the year he run for 2,000 yards.prolly majority of niketalk was saying Johnson wsa better. even then he wasnt better than Peterson.

Kam and ET, Best young safety duo in the league
pimp.gif

Watching the Seahawks on offense was beyond painful. Tears of embarrassment
tired.gif

during the year he run for 2,000 yards.prolly majority of niketalk was saying Johnson wsa better. even then he wasnt better than Peterson.

WOW

DeMarco Murray
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Man O Man. people say some weird things

yes they do

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

- Tebow will have plenty more of these ugly games but as long as he gets a W can we say anything?

He won't get any more wins.  He got lucky playing the awful Dolphins.  He is a terrible NFL quarterback.
I have no problem with Tebow as a person.  I hate the hype that surrounds him.  He is at best a below average QB.  He should not be getting constant media (ESPN) coverage.

if I See Kyle Boller on the street He's gonna be the 2nd Raider QB this season with a broken collarbone 
mad.gif

NT'rs say the dumbest things in these Week In Review threads. It's actually funny cause most of them don't have a clue what they are talking about 
laugh.gif

- The Lions novelty has slowed. One dimensional for the most part and have been looking a bit stagnant on more than one occassion lately...Playoffs still likely at this point, but maybe another year away.

- Ponder was very impressive in the Vikings loss. Shook any initial doubts I may have had with him.

- Peterson is fun to watch. I just wish Minnesota stayed competitive every year, while he's in his prime. Almost feel he's cheated.

- Seahawks can't operate on offense without Tarvaris. Bittersweet.

- Cowboys stick to the formula they had in the win vs. the Rams and they'll win their division. Murray
pimp.gif

- No need to panic in Oakland. That performance from Carson was almost expected. They'll get right.

-Kansas City is turning into that feisty team that no one wants play.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

if I See Kyle Boller on the street He's gonna be the 2nd Raider QB this season with a broken collarbone 
mad.gif

NT'rs say the dumbest things in these Week In Review threads. It's actually funny cause most of them don't have a clue what they are talking about 
laugh.gif

but you have a KC avy..... confused

mad.gif

laugh.gif

lost an avy sig bet

mad.gif

laugh.gif

lost an avy sig bet

oh ok at least your a man of your word
pimp.gif

- It is so enjoyable to watch Josh McDaniels fail yet again.
- Same goes for Philip Rivers.
- Ben Roethlisberger went from playing about as awful as he ever has to better than he ever has.
- LOL at E.J. Biggers getting froze by Roy Williams off the line on the touchdown.
- The Lions have plenty of holes. That is not and was not one of the best teams in the league.

Back
Top Bottom