NFL Week 7 In Review...

- I hope carson palmer gets it together
- Agree that tebow isn't good and not better then Orton at all
- ******** are the ******** after all.  My optimism is now completely gone.  Hightower likely done for year, Moss broken hand, defense falling apart.

What in the hell is going on with Chris Johnson? 
ohwell.gif
  Is he hurt and not letting on?  That fall off is scary right now, how the hell did this happen?

Detroit......clearly headed in the right direction, but first they need to start protecting Stafford, and second they need to finally solidify some type of running game.  Too bad they lost out on Brown, tho I don't know if he'd be any help at this point. 

Houston finally taking the step they need.  And if they can get Andre back healthy, clearly that division is theirs.  But their defense without Mario and now Manning will dead them at some point. 

A-Rodg vs Peterson.  Good stuff. 
pimp.gif

The run that A-Rodg is on........at some point, we need to game by game this and take a look at the big picture.  The last, 25 or so games he has played, incredible. 

Ben and Pitt just plodding along quietly in the background......

Good thing Oakland don't need those draft picks. 
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Does Peyton Manning play safety or linebacker too or something?  I get they miss his presense, but God damn, you can still tackle people can't you?  Saints didn't even need to wash their jerseys last night, just hang that @#$% up next to some air freshener. 

What is going on with Phil Rivers? 
frown.gif
  At first I thought he just missed Gates, but there is something else going on.  Didn't he Romo that last throw on 4th down throwing it outta bounds? 
ohwell.gif

Forte has looked damn good. 

Ponder looked pretty good for a first career start.  That's a good sign for the kid.  Hope he keeps building on that. 

Cam. 
pimp.gif

Winslow, and Graham two times, extend the U streak to 146. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I would like to introduce Tony Sparano to Dexter Morgan.  Ya'll have no idea. 
30t6p3b.gif

I am truly sorry to everyone that has to listen to this Tebow garbage all week.  15-0 with 3 minutes to go, we wouldn't have had to endure this.  But apparently, backing off when we knew he needed to throw was the way to play it.  Yeah, good call coach. 
indifferent.gif

We lost to a team that lost their best player to injury (McGahee) Traded their best WR before the game (Lloyd) and had their 3rd string QB in, up 2 TD's with only 3 minutes left, at home.  If that isn't reason enough to fire your worthless coach, I don't know what is.  @#$% Suck4Luck, that is beyond pitiful. HE CALLED TIMEOUT BEFORE THE 2 POINT CONVERSION, and still didn't stack the box and make the kid throw the ball to beat them. 
indifferent.gif
  Are you kidding me? 
I just have to survive this year knowing that either Luck, Barkley, or Jones is waiting for us, along with an entire new staff.  I can not freaking wait.  Serious, I wanted blood shed yesterday, it's a good thing I live 3,000 miles from Miami.  I'd have more bodies on my table than D Morgan. 
laugh.gif

-Drew Brees’ 88.6 completion percentage was the second-highest in history for a quarterback with at least 30 attempts.
-
laugh.gif
@ rivers walking off the sidelines yesterday trying to explain his pass on 4th down ...
-
laugh.gif
@ people jumping off the cj2.5k bandwagon ... CJ runs for 18 ... AP runs for ...
- Foster is a damn beast ...
-Matt Ryan's ankle had me squeamish ... can't believe he returned

Steelers winning the games they should which is good, but NE and Balt next is the real test
That said they could lose both of those and with their schedule compete for WC
Ben looking more like Terry B with his deep bombs and scramble ability
Mike Wallace reminds me of Lynn with his big play ability (but much faster)
Woodley is back, on a tear last few weeks
Heath Miller is such a good all around TE
Ike did 'ok' against Larry
Ben's stats finally have rebounded from that atrocious first game
Rashard is frustrating and I still say his years are numbered with Pitt
Anotnio Briwn with a nice game, vey solid core of WRs
D line needs to get healthier just for depth purposes
Brady has won last 4 of 5 in Heinz

NFL
Carson does get a pass due to not knowing playbook but he can't do that after the bye
Team was beat regardless of QB
Packers are stupid good, you know 72 Phins are watching them every week on Directv praying for a loss
Browns Seahawks was awful, I painted my front door instead of watching (no joke)
RBs still are too often over payed and valued minus a few exceptions
Colts really giving Miami a race for Luck
Concerns me the Steelers barely beat them..
Good for Tebow I like the kid. Not sure if starter is his future but he has a place in the NFL
Cam just amazes me and I was wrong about him
Rivers looked real bad in spots and his attitude just drives me nuts
ST Louis is real bad this year, kinda surprising
Nice win for Atl, not sure how I feel about Det anymore. I really hope they weren't taunting Ryan

Special note on DE Aaron Smith
You can't find a coach or teammate that has a bad word to say about him. An unsung hero for a defense that consistently was 1 or 2 in the league. He was the type of player that allowed LeBeau to implement his system and have it work so well. Best of luck to him

- Detroit is Jeckyll and Hyde. I think their fast start had a lot of people, me including, believing that they could make serious noise, and now 2 weeks in a row of looking iffy.
- Tebow sucks, sorry folks but I was watching 90% of that game and until the end of the 4th, he had a god awful game, infront of a home crowd for him. I'm not drinking the Kool-Aid.
- Chicago could be turning a corner, seems like Forte is their rock obviously, but Cutler is getting time in the pocket and thus making the Bears formidable.
- On the other hand, the Buccs are down another RB, they could be in all sorts of trouble.
- Raiders looked dismal.
- Something has to give with the Packers defense, it seems like they struggle on 3rd down a lot. They will get a few picks a game, a sack here and there, but there is no consistency within that D yet. Strange to see from them, wonder if they turn it around for the 2nd half of the season.
- Beck is probably the starter in Washington for the rest of the season, but they still suck on ice.
- Houston laid the wood on Tennessee, a team that was known for it's defense until yesterday. They couldn't stop the run to save their lives, Arian Foster and Ben Tate both went for 100 on them, it was childs play to them.
- I think Seattle may need Andrew Luck more than anyone else in the NFL, there is no QB on that team.
- Major props to DeMarco Murray, unless Felix Jones is 100% next week, Murray is the man in Dallas, Tashard Choice also lost his job today.
- When Sam Bradford gets healthy, hopefully next week, it's going to be interesting what kind of duo he and Lloyd can be.

That's all I got for now, sucks having a Sunday without Big Blue football

Raiders.....wow, that couldn't have been real. Haha, they had some injuries and Boller screwed them in the beginning of the game with that pick 6
Rodgers is just too good
Browns and Seahawks are terrible
Tebow had the worst game I've ever seen in a NFL start (outside of backups starting). Dolphins gave him that game. 24 yards passing into the 4th quarter. Missed tackles, missed sacks, got conservative and lazy at the end.
Chargers gave away their game but I don't think they've been that good since 07-08. Norv is an awful coach
Cam is good to watch, has a lot to work on but to play the way he has this year is impressive.
******** are a joke, can't believe I watched half of that game.
Steelers do not look good, Ravens should all kill themselves if they don't go to the Super Bowl this year
Chris Johnson? AP has always been the better back in my eyes
Lions defense is missing something, I don't have faith in Stafford
Roddy White complaining about Suh and Avril trash talking to Matt Ryan, WHAT A *%*%!

- Steve Smith...Most complete wideout in the league and it ain't close.
- Rivers is my guy but damn he has not been good this year.
- Dolphins fans rooting for 0-16, what a pathetic franchise.  Would love to see the Colts go 0-`6 to and get Luck over them just to see their fans reaction.
- Jets Pass D is still the best in the league.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

- Dolphins fans rooting for 0-16, what a pathetic franchise.  Would love to see the Colts go 0-`6 to and get Luck over them just to see their fans reaction.

Please explain how he's a more complete WR than Calvin Johnson....

- It's damn sure not pretty but Tebow found a way to get it done, props to him. All that said, he's got a long way to go to be a viable option for the Broncos at QB

- What the hell is up with CJ2k? I know he missed all of training camp but damn.

- Philip Rivers struggling as well.

- Impressive road win by the Falcons. They usually !*%* the bed when they play good teams on the road

- Speaking of the Lions, looks like the shine is starting to wear off. Hopefully Stafford's injury isn't serious.

- "CAM! OHHH CAM!"

- DeMarco Murray was beasting yesterday.
pimp.gif
 Positioning himself to be the Cowboys starting RB.

- God bless anyone who watched that Seahawks/Browns game in it's entirety.
sick.gif
 I don't think even fans of both teams could've watched that game.

- Arian Foster and Matt Forte beasting yesterday as well.

- The Packers.
30t6p3b.gif
 Aaron Rodgers is on another level right now.

- The Colts.
sick.gif
 I know Peyton's absence is huge but he doesn't play defense.

- The Raiders QBs.
sick.gif
 The way Boller was playing Carson should've started, although he didn't fare much better.

laugh.gif
 @ those Raiders' QOTW

IDK how the hell you go into your two minute offense with no timeouts and look as confused as Rivers and Turner did yesterday. Especially Rivers who is usually great in that time.

I'm no fan of the Palmer signing and the steep price they paid, but Jesus Christ, they had to put him out there because Boller is so goddamn terrible.

Best part of that Forte cut, #98 on the Bucs completly taking out his teammate.

glad to see woodley coming through the past few weeks and earning his new contract.
not looking forward to playing the patriots...especially when they have 2 weeks to prepare.
hopefully we can win at least 1 of the next 2 games and hopefully it'll be smooth sailing from there until the playoffs.

Mike wallace is mr flash himself
Megatron quiet day
Lions = smh they had that game against the falcons, choke artist in the making
NFC west = bottom of the barrel
LOL at the seahawks and Browns
********...cmon man
COLTS and Dolphins = who will get LUCKy
i wonder if peyton cries at night when he watch his team get dismantle like that on national tv...the World Series had better rating ha ha ha
was the stadium full when the bears and bucs played?

Originally Posted by Proshares

IDK how the hell you go into your two minute offense with no timeouts and look as confused as Rivers and Turner did yesterday. Especially Rivers who is usually great in that time.
Son is point shaving. Didn't even try to go down the field. He threw that 4th down pass straight out of bounds. That whole sequence was just poor.

- Ravens tonight though, pleasure to watch that defense and see Rice get to work
pimp.gif

- I clown Cutler a lot but he is as good as it gets if you at least give him 3-4 seconds to throw, even running for his last the few weeks prior he put his team in positions to win. Guy just plays football.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

roll.gif
You are still the worst poster in S&T

i was losing my fantasy 141 to 60 before the night game i had brees/sproiles/angrer & garcon im up 149 to 141 now
roll.gif
pimp.gif

DeMarco Murray
pimp.gif
 already one of the most complete RB in the NFL. by this time next year will be a top 3 NFL RB
pimp.gif

I hate to admit this, but maybe Matt Stafford just ain't that good yet.

Dude still hasn't started 16 games yet.

-Raiders QOTW
roll.gif

-All their interceptions
sick.gif

-Tebow had a nice comeback, but the rest of the game he was
sick.gif

-Chris Johnson
grin.gif

-Forte's cuts
eek.gif

-Colts
30t6p3b.gif

-All those other blowouts too
30t6p3b.gif

-Murray going off
eek.gif
Breaking records held by some impressive names... That 1st run was nasty.
-Cam still at it
-Packers keeping up their great season
eek.gif

-Lions started to slow down...
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom