NFL Week 7 In Review...

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Cowher is not coaching the Dolphins next year. His next job will be as the Giants head coach, or continuing broadcasting
laugh.gif
Riiight... And Lucky Charms are good for you.
It's widely known that Cowher wants the NYG job. Why are you dismissing my post like I just said Unicorns defecate poptarts?

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Kam and ET, Best young safety duo in the league
pimp.gif

Watching the Seahawks on offense was beyond painful. Tears of embarrassment
tired.gif

That hit that Kam made
sick.gif
Seahawks were pitiful yesterday though. The 'highlight' reel of the game
sick.gif
laugh.gif
29og70l.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by SportsJunkie

Originally Posted by ColdCity

who the hell thought any different

during the year he run for 2,000 yards.prolly majority of niketalk was saying Johnson wsa better. even then he wasnt better than Peterson.

every week it was CJ > AP ...
roll.gif
... WIR thread was hilarious ... ratio had to be 80 - 20% ... someone please dig up those threads and the CJ > threads 

dudes longest carry yesterday was for 3 yards though
alien.gif

LOL forreal

To me, AD was always the more consistent back, regardless of whether CJ had the 2K season or not.

But im not gonna just write off CJ just yet though...hopefully he figures it out.

- ARod 
sick.gif

- Breesus 
sick.gif

- Colts...no words man. 
tired.gif

- Low key but Lance Moore had that CB shook yesterday. 

- Demarco Murray...young buck went off! 
eek.gif

- Carson gets a pass. Dude went from chilling in his couch to starter in a couple of days...can't expect much. 

- Dolphins...LOL. How you gonna blow a 15 point lead against a team that had no direction all game long? 
laugh.gif

- Killa Cam Killa Cam Cam Killa Cam Killa Cam Cam Killa 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

- Petey Carroll's #Suck4Matt plan slowly coming to fruition 
nerd.gif

- Quietly DHB with another decent game yesterday....

Vikings:

- Liked what I saw out of Ponder...yes he made some costly mistakes, but that's part of the growing pains. At the very least he breathed life to our passing game. Now it's time to get the guy an OLine and some weapons.

- JA69 just keeps plodding along.

- AD beasting yesterday.

- Musgrave SMFH
30t6p3b.gif

- I know ARod made them look a lot worse than they were but our secondary still needs some work...Ced has been a shell of himself this season. 

- indy...wow. what a joke of a franchise. they've given up. peyton is great and all...but 62-7 is not because of no peyton manning. they've laid down completely. and their joke of a coach obviously can't find a way to even compete. again, how is he still employed? who's he got dirt on?
- oakland...was it worth it? i kid, i kid...palmer wasn't even supposed to play yesterday. let's give him a couple weeks.
- tim tebow...they took the training wheels off...he got it done. not saying he's the next elway, but let's give him a shot here.
- packers probably going to finish what my pats started in 2007. unstoppable.
- the jets played pretty well...or was it the chargers throwing up on themselves? y'all can figure it out. but two things...the jets did two things well that bode well for january ball...run the rock and play good defense...they just need to get there
- houston...soooo you going to win the division or not?
- forte, foster, murray...yessirrrrrrr
- KC has the potential to eff up the season for some teams late in the year
- pittsburgh a quiet 5-2. should be a tough one this week
- the detroit offense is prayer based

Originally Posted by ssjjfar

Well colts the way they looking now are atrocious, but next year he would get to sit behind and watch peyton play for a few years and have a smoother transition into NFL, whereas in miami he will be expected, by fans anyways, to be playing from his rookie year. Steve young and aaron rodgers had it nice.

you do know he wasn't drafted by san fran, right?

didn't watch much football.. and from the looks of things i didn't miss much..

i did catch the end of dolphins/broncos while eating lunch.. i guess i will be avoiding ESPN this week.. like someone said on twitter (and i'm paraphasing): the game didn't change anyone's opinion of him.. good or bad

also saw some of the lions/falcons.. for a team so pass heavy, they really aren't a rhythm passing team.. like the pats, who have wes welker to keep things moving (also doesn't hurt to have tom brady).. i don't know if that falls on nate burelson, titus young, stafford and/or the coaches

i look at the lions and see soo many things they could have gotten from the eagles at the trade deadline (could have got some use out of these dudes).. ronnie brown, asante and/or steve smith

and i really wonder what the raiders would have given up for vince young.. since he was there 2nd choice supposedly

and always knew merril hodge was full of crap, but dude took it to a whole new level claiming that eagles' fans want vince young to start on outside the lines

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by msaba07

"In 4 games, Tim Tebow has brought the Denver Broncos back from 13 points down in the 4th quarter, more times than John Elway did his entire career" ~PTI ...

many great qb's don't need to come back..... I'm just saying

- NO WAY is Grimes better than Revis. Saying he's better is EASILY one of the dumbest things on this board
- Cowher mentioned before he wouldn't mind coaching the Giants or Dolphins. A year or two ago I read somewhere. I'd love to see him as our coach though, I think he'd be a great fit for us.

laugh.gif
you people actually think dude was being serious when he said grimes > revis...good lord
laugh.gif

Not sure why so many dudes in here are set on 16-0 for the Pack after that performance.

They were one Christian Ponder throw away from possibly losing.
laugh.gif

*shrugs*

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by msaba07

"In 4 games, Tim Tebow has brought the Denver Broncos back from 13 points down in the 4th quarter, more times than John Elway did his entire career" ~PTI ...

many great qb's don't need to come back..... I'm just saying
I'm not sure why more people aren't talking about how terrible the Dolphins are in relation to Tebow's comeback.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

also saw some of the lions/falcons.. for a team so pass heavy, they really aren't a rhythm passing team.. like the pats, who have wes welker to keep things moving (also doesn't hurt to have tom brady).. i don't know if that falls on nate burelson, titus young, stafford and/or the coaches

i look at the lions and see soo many things they could have gotten from the eagles at the trade deadline (could have got some use out of these dudes).. ronnie brown, asante and/or steve smith
Alot of the issue to me has been the play calling.  Every damn first down they run a draw up the middle and never get any yards.  I respect the coach trying to run the ball but this play call has been the same all year.  Trying to run Best up the middle is the reason he has had his 2nd concussion, no plays trying to bounce it outside to get him into space.  And the 2nd down plays are just as bad, constantly calling stupid screens and garbage instead of trying to move the ball further down field to get into a rhythm.  Stafford hasn't looked good the past 2 weeks but alot of the blame goes to Linehan and his terrible play selection.  Also our db's coach needs to pull his head out of his *$!.  They were letting Roddy White off the line free every damn play and he was burning our corners.  This team plays so soft on the outside, no idea why they aren't trying to jam the receiver on the line
30t6p3b.gif
  Give the d-line more time to work and interrupt the rhythm of the other teams pass game, instead they just let these guys off the line and qb's have been going with the quick routes which basically makes the pass rush a total waste.

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Not sure why so many dudes in here are set on 16-0 for the Pack after that performance.

laugh.gif

*shrugs*
Seems like way more people who aren't Pack fans (on NT and otherwise) are talking 16-0

Im accustomed to dropping a stupid game to a bad team every year... I say we go 14-2.... If we did somehow make it to 16-0 Itll make a pretty god damn stressful January-February for me.
laugh.gif

Anyways, did you hear the announcer say "That's a wolverine feeding a Buckeye for the touchdown" on the Ponder-Jenkins pass.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif

*shrugs*
Seems like way more people who aren't Pack fans (on NT and otherwise) are talking 16-0

Im accustomed to dropping a stupid game to a bad team every year... I say we go 14-2.... If we did somehow make it to 16-0 Itll make a pretty god damn stressful January-February for me.
y'all packer fans just trying not to jinx it...but you're ALL thinking it. just looking at your schedule...only a couple areas you may slip up. but man they way you guys are playing...#$!$ isn't really close. ponder made it interesting for half a game, but it really wasn't in doubt imo that y'all were winning that game.

The loss of Nick Collins is really going to hurt us at some point though. Peprah got some good experience filling in for Burnett last year but Collins is just SOOO good. I don't think well be able to overcome that loss every week. Burnetts out there playin FS with a damn club for a left hand right now too.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Homie can't even catch a pick when the ball is thrown directly to him.  QB's know that either their WR will get the ball or no one will. 
2rwtk0m.gif

Damn how can he NOT catch that?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif

*shrugs*

y'all packer fans just trying not to jinx it...but you're ALL thinking it. just looking at your schedule...only a couple areas you may slip up. but man they way you guys are playing...#$!$ isn't really close. ponder made it interesting for half a game, but it really wasn't in doubt imo that y'all were winning that game.
Nah, not yet.
laugh.gif

I'm not even entertaining the thought until/if they reach 10-0.

The media can ride with the Pack Perfection story all they want.

Still got 9 games left.

I'm not saying they can't or won't do it...far from it, actually.

I'm just confused that it's after that particular game that dudes are in here acknowledging the possibilities.  Like how did that performance (rookie QB in his 1st career start w/ a chance to win the game on the final drive) help their cause?
Anyways, did you hear the announcer say "That's a wolverine feeding a Buckeye for the touchdown" on the Ponder-Jenkins pass.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Nah, but sounds like dude was trippin'.
laugh.gif

Can't even think of who he was getting him confused w/ ?  Henne?

Chuck w/ 2 more picks and had a chance at 4, but that's just 'business as usual' these days.
pimp.gif

^ I think it's because they didn't play particulary well in some aspects of the game and still won. It's a division game though. Even if it's the lowly Vikings (
30t6p3b.gif
that hurts), they are bound to be in some tough battles this year, especially within the division.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I thought he said something along the lines of "Thats a buckeye over a wolverine" on the TD that Jenkins caught over Wood

Back
Top Bottom