NFL Week 7 In Review...

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

BTW, any chance that a team pulls a Ditka and gives up nearly their entire draft for the #1?  
If we got the #1 and teams offered us, I don't even know what, but still left us with a top 5-7 pick to get Bark or Jones, I would want that.  Provided we got futre 1's and 2's and whatever else we could steal.  Just so long as I still got a top shelf QB to go with all the extra picks, I think I would be ok with that, rather than just 1 luck and no other big picks to use. 

Either way, this April is going to be MASSIVE in terms of deals/offers/speculation.  Twitter is going to blow up. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Been saying AP was better than Chris Johnson..Peterson has been the best running back in the league since his first game.
Grimes is NOT better than Revis 
laugh.gif

Not even mad at Suh. Falcons are dirty too. Not that I wanna see people getting injured, nor do I think Suh is trying to intentionally hurt people, but this is football..I enjoy watching mean players like Suh and Harrison. Every day America gets softer than the day before. Players with that Suh-like mentality don't come by as often. I dont care what he says or does, I would want him on my team knowing that every play he just wants to wreck %%*% anyway he can.

Rodgers 
sick.gif
 I cant even explain how much I appreciate this man. Every pass he throws i'm in aw. I watched Brady for years and was just jealous. Now i'm on the other end with someone who could be even better. Feels really good man 
pimp.gif
 13 consecutive wins now.

If Ponder only gets better from his performance and they get someone like Blackmon (who im sure they will get) the vikings really arent that far away from being good again. Get him and work on the secondary and the Vikings will be above .500 

Hated Tebow with a passion in college but there is just something about him that makes me think he will do something. Doesn't necessarily have crazy talent but he wins or at the very least makes it a game. He doenst have much to work with either.

Cowher is not coaching the Dolphins next year. His next job will be as the Giants head coach, or continuing broadcasting

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Brent Grimes > Calvin Johnson
You don't even believe that yourself
laugh.gif

your boy Megatron was on lock down. Don't let his overall yards fool u. He got a big chunk of yards while Atlanta was playing zone and Decoud missed a tackle.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Brent Grimes > Calvin Johnson
You don't even believe that yourself
laugh.gif

your boy Megatron was on lock down. Don't let his overall yards fool u. He got a big chunk of yards while Atlanta was playing zone and Decoud missed a tackle.
?
laugh.gif

Falcons fans need to pass that.

Revis shut most the top10 down already. He already embarrassed Megatron last year.

7 games deep still no TDs. Even a play where people would of say he got burnt he still stop him

It's Revis >>>>>>>> everybody else

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Cowher is not coaching the Dolphins next year. His next job will be as the Giants head coach, or continuing broadcasting
laugh.gif
Riiight... And Lucky Charms are good for you.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by Jay02

laugh.gif

Yes he is. 
Homie can't even catch a pick when the ball is thrown directly to him.  QB's know that either their WR will get the ball or no one will. 

Texans:
- By the look of the rest of our schedule, we could let Andre heal up for another 3-4 weeks.
- Protect Schaub = WINNING
pimp.gif

- Foster & Tate
pimp.gif

- Wish we had this D last year
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Seahawks:
- Thank god the Texans game is always on the opposite channel, what a pitiful game
sick.gif

- Can't believe I'm saying I want Tavaris Jackson back in a hurry

The Rest:
- Whoever said Cam isn't accurate, can't stay in the pocket, nor can't read defenses, smack yourself in the face with a brick.

roll.gif
@ Cam making DeAngelo Hall look like a corpse
- Brees, Rodgers
sick.gif
pimp.gif
 Dudes are just raw
-
roll.gif
laugh.gif
@ Boller & Palmer. They should have just kept Boller & even play Pryor some. Palmer was NOT ready, and
   the Raiders just wasted playing time with him.
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ that "midseason form" comment.
- Props to DeMarco Murray even though he plays for the Cowboys, but am I the only one to notice he picked up some weight,
   and looked pretty gassed before he even had 50 yards? He better stay off that Lendale White/Bo Scaife diet.
- Tebow fans, don't crown him yet, he still looked awful for 55minutes.
- Tebow haters, let him fail first before you call him the worst QB in the last 50 years. If he keeps doing what he's doing and wins,
   eat crow and shut the ^@&# up. 

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

So Brian Robison plays as goonish as he looks huh?

30t6p3b.gif
bum.

That's the best full on **** kick I've ever seen, but what a bum:smh:
laugh.gif

That's some gradeschool stuff

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

So Brian Robison plays as goonish as he looks huh?

ROBISON-KICK-JUNK.gif

30t6p3b.gif
bum.

I'm sorry, but
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 at him lifting up off the ground.  Gosh damn. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

laugh.gif

Yes he is. 
Homie can't even catch a pick when the ball is thrown directly to him.  QB's know that either their WR will get the ball or no one will. 

He has 6 picks in 09 and 5 picks last year. Your logic makes no sense
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

laugh.gif

Yes he is. 
Guess you haven't seen some of the amazing catches HE HAS MADE... pick another sport buddy... lol

"In 4 games, Tim Tebow has brought the Denver Broncos back from 13 points down in the 4th quarter, more times than John Elway did his entire career" ~PTI ...

Back
Top Bottom