NFL Wild-Card Weekend In Review....

S4L

Reaction score
Post your observations....

-Aaron Rodgers=Professional Choke Artist. Always holding that ball too long...

-Where's all those gifs and screenshots you dudes are always posting when the Cowboys lose? Why are you same clowns not even hitting the reply buttonanymore?

-Tom Brady and the Patriots are done winning.

-Tony Romo=Top 5 QB

-Jets will get blown out next week in San Diego. Ravens too.

-Cowboys/Cards NFC Championship.

Quotes of the Week
"Rodgers is out to prove something in his first playoff game, and i think he does it. 31-27 Packers."-Packersfan
"Rarely do I pull for the Vikings but I really want to go into Minny again this year... win or lose, Packers gotta get another shot at theVikes."-Same Packers fan crying for the Vikings but not concerned about the Cardinals.
"Steve Young lite..."-Same Packers fan talking about Aaron Rodgers.

roll.gif
at qotw

Wow some real outlandish Quotes this week!
eek.gif

Rodgers threw for 4+ bills and 4 TD's, and ran for 1 as well... yea, hes to blame, youre right

laugh.gif
clown.

Rodgers threw for 4+ bills and 4 TD's, and ran for 1 as well... yea, hes to blame, youre right
(13:50) (Shotgun) A.Rodgers sacked at GB 17 for -7 yards (M.Adams). FUMBLES (M.Adams) [M.Adams], RECOVERED by ARZ-K.Dansby at GB 17. K.Dansby for 17 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

First 3 games sucked but the last one made up for it.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Wow some real outlandish Quotes this week!
eek.gif

roll.gif
you in the same boat as philly fans ... whats erins w/lrecord? dude is a fantasy machine, but a game LOSER hahahahahahahahahahha ...

how you snap back to 2nd grade CYO soccer in the middle of a play? whyd he kick the ball to the other team though thats all im asking ... ... ...

Warner had one of the best stat games ive ever seen. Its going to be overlooked too...

Originally Posted by S4L3

(13:50) (Shotgun) A.Rodgers sacked at GB 17 for -7 yards (M.Adams). FUMBLES (M.Adams) [M.Adams], RECOVERED by ARZ-K.Dansby at GB 17. K.Dansby for 17 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

Man stop. The blitz wasnt picked up and Adams got to the ball. *+*# happens...

Game wouldnt have been in OT if it wasnt for rodgers throwing for 422 and 4 TD's... But its cool, Yall won a playoff game for the first time since you werein diapers and we lost so now you get to talk
smile.gif

maybe i should retire my SN because of my team for about 7 months, thats what real ballers do
pimp.gif

how you snap back to 2nd grade CYO soccer in the middle of a play? whyd he kick the ball to the other team though thats all im asking ... ... ...
He fumbled... it was going to get picked up by Dansby regardless was it not?

33 games under his belt right now, hes got a LOT of time ahead of him.

I love the 2nd quote though
laugh.gif
Shoes talking about ME looking past the Cards like im supposed to be preparing for them
roll.gif

What # you rock for the cowboys?
laugh.gif

Game wouldnt have been in OT if it wasnt for rodgers throwing for 422 and 4 TD's..
It also wouldn't have went to OT if Rodgers ain't throw that pick on the first play of the game. LOL.

Dude had a chance to end it in OT but overthrew his receiver. Yeah real "Steve Young lite..."

S4L3 wrote:
-Aaron Rodgers=Professional Choke Artist. Always holding that ball too long...

You cant be serious.

He played a great game, the ending doesn't make him a choker. If it wasn't for him, Zona would've won this game by 3+ scores.

On a side note, Bucs Safety Jermaine Phillips is in jail right now on a felony charge of "domestic battery by strangulation".
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

On a side note, Bucs Safety Jermaine Phillips is in jail right now on a felony charge of "domestic battery by strangulation".
smh.gif
SAY WHAT!
eek.gif

Packers were down atleast two scores most of the game and all Rodgers did was keep bringing them downfield and scoring TDs when his defense couldn't stopanyone, he scores the game tying TD with 2 minutes left...He gets sacked and fumbles and all of a sudden he's terrible?

Where's all those gifs and screenshots you dudes are always posting when the Cowboys lose? Why are you same clowns not even hitting the reply button anymore?

1 playoff win in 10 years and you're feeling cocky now?
laugh.gif
I'mjust glad you're actually around this year in the playoffs, generally you'd be hibernating by now.

Back
Top Bottom