NFL Wild-Card Weekend In Review....

It's always tough when your team gets knocked out, but after watching the Pats all season, I had zero expectations coming into this game.

the pats are the 1997 cowboys , coming off a decade run just to get destroyed by the ravens .

There time is over . to many holes , and to many IFS . no way they can replace all those guys that they let go over the years.

and thank god its over
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

as for the cowboys

1st playoff win in 13 years so we gonna talk greasy , and what dont make sense to me is if romo goes on to win a super bowl the knock you guys
will put on him is , oh he didnt win 2 like big ben or 3 like aikman he still sucks . I wish i would have screen caped all the guys who said romo would
not win a playoff game .

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

the pats are the 1997 cowboys , coming off a decade run just to get destroyed by the ravens .

There time is over .
to many holes , and to many IFS . no way they can replace all those guys that they let go over the years.
Not by a long shot...

laugh.gif

Damn, that was hard to watch. I can't ever blame a fan for crying, though. I've been close.

(Favorited.... is that weird?)

if the boys win it all i will cry
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and i been close to
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

and pats is done they have holes everywhere , and brady aint gettin younger .

You guys do realize the Pats have tons of Cap Space and 4 first round picks in the next two years right??? They are in a transition period right now, the factthat they even made the playoffs is impressive.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Romo has a HISTORY for bonehead moments in multiple games. Rodgers has a legit one game. If this continues, then I can see where the 'Romo-like' bashing can pour on. Until then....he made a couple crucial mistakes last night...but also was the sole reason we got back into that game. Dude lit it up.
why is everyone completely overlooking the fact that romo was getting roasted something serious AFTER THE SEATTLE GAME?! he didnt even have a yearunder his belt as a starter and dropped a ball HOLDING FOR A KICK ... it was his 10th game as a starter ... does anyone remember that? did i completelyfabricate that entire roast fest?

so get the %++* outta here with that BS ... rogers has 30 games under his belt, a full 3 TIMES the amount romo had when he was getting roasted ... so %++* allthat "lets wait and see" $!%%*@%# ... you know damn well im THE LAST person you can expect to wait and see for that flake ... not only did hesomewhat tarnish the legacy of my favorite player of all time because he topped off his coach and gm, but also the dude is a habitual line stepper ... whatbelt you puttin on after you score erin? chastity? or maybe he has a vagina and is shooting subliminals at his life partner for how hes gonna major leaguestrap on that night ...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Romo has a HISTORY for bonehead moments in multiple games. Rodgers has a legit one game. If this continues, then I can see where the 'Romo-like' bashing can pour on. Until then....he made a couple crucial mistakes last night...but also was the sole reason we got back into that game. Dude lit it up.
why is everyone completely overlooking the fact that romo was getting roasted something serious AFTER THE SEATTLE GAME?! he didnt even have a year under his belt as a starter and dropped a ball HOLDING FOR A KICK ... it was his 10th game as a starter ... does anyone remember that? did i completely fabricate that entire roast fest?

so get the %++* outta here with that BS ... rogers has 30 games under his belt, a full 3 TIMES the amount romo had when he was getting roasted ... so %++* all that "lets wait and see" $!%%*@%# ... you know damn well im THE LAST person you can expect to wait and see for that flake ... not only did he somewhat tarnish the legacy of my favorite player of all time because he topped off his coach and gm, but also the dude is a habitual line stepper ... what belt you puttin on after you score erin? chastity? or maybe he has a vagina and is shooting subliminals at his life partner for how hes gonna major league strap on that night ...
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

and pats is done they have holes everywhere , and brady aint gettin younger .
I never agree with anything you say RiverXBear
laugh.gif
. Idon't think the Pats are done by a long shot.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Aaron Rodgers>Tony Romo

Not buying that.
I find it hard to believe that people would rather have Romo than Rodgers. Maybe it would have been a different answer 5 weeks ago?

Anyway, I still don't think enough has been said about Warner's performance. Against one of the best (statistically) defenses in the league, and hejust picks them apart. That was probably the most impressive performance of the week, either that or the Balt run game.

Even though SD is looking like the favorite in the AFC, I'd love to see any one of the NFC offenses against the Jets or Ravens.

Originally Posted by ikari XD

I find it hard to believe that people would rather have Romo than Rodgers. Maybe it would have been a different answer 5 weeks ago?
youre absolutely right ... 5 weeks ago choosing between those two qbs would be like deciding between licking rat poop or sniffing skunk ++$! ...but now that romo has showed up when it counted, youd be a fool to take rogers over him ... the only problem romo ever had was having 2-3 brain farts per game... he has cut that out this year and in my eyes is head and shoulders above rogers ... call it experience if you want, but it is what it is ...

This is a big draft and offseason for the Patriots. It could set the tone for the next 3 years or so. As for Romo/Rodgers....eh you probably are good eitherway

But I'll stick with Ben, with the terrible o-line on Pitt, you gotta have him scrambling and breaking tackles

roll.gif
i just watched erin kick the ballto the other team on nfl network ... lmao ... its so funny ...

Back
Top Bottom