NFL Wild Card Weekend In Review...

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I said the OT comment, however the context was a discussion on the overtime rules in general. It had nothing to do with the game nor was in the game thread. Shoes ignores context though so it makes me 'look bad'.
Who cares Shoes is a clown. He has been telling us the Cowboys "will be fine" for the past 6 years and this year he tried to sell us on Romo being a top 5 QB. I read your quote I know what you meant.

Ravens got it this year. Not worried about the Pats, just the Steelers, and they're outta the picture. Anquan is back too? Watch out!

Oh and Ray Ray is always spitting out scriptures, so best believe God is on the Raven's side too

I see the NFC taking it but who knows

I'm somewhat concerned for Ike, he's extra depressed

Ray Lewis holds up the SB trophy, announces retirement.

frown.gif
pimp.gif
at the same time.

Yo Fury, show us some love man 
laugh.gif
  -  I wanted to play again.   I really did. 

I think it would've been brutal, your D would've teed off on Ben. If the ravens winning means Lewis retires, I'm cheering for them. Get that man out of the league

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I think it would've been brutal, your D would've teed off on Ben. If the ravens winning means Lewis retires, I'm cheering for them. Get that man out of the league
30t6p3b.gif
How dare you!!!

Originally Posted by DT43

laugh.gif
i'm trying to tell em man, Ray and co. are on the hunt.. its about that black & purple right now. Cam Cameron knows he's getting canned if we don't get to the SB, i dare him to %%!% this up

how many years have we heard this crap for now?

Ravens finally have some home playoff games though, very likely they make the Superbowl. Ray Rice is going to go off.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Ravens finally have some home playoff games though, very likely they make the Superbowl. Ray Rice is going to go off.

Care for a friendly wager? Arian foster total yardage for the game will be greater than Ray Rice's total yardage

Ravens have no easy road. My sorry *%* chargers put them in their place a few weeks ago and it can be easily done again by the teams left. Both Rays better play their %*%#% off.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I am confident Joe Flacco will show up in full-force over the next two weeks at some time.

so is that a good or bad thing?

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Ravens won't win a Superbowl with Joe Flacco at QB, though.

I disagree, Joe has shown some inconsistecy this year but he is solid enough to get us a ring. Put the game on Ray Rice's back and let Joe make some plays here and there, and play great defense. With that formula we can be serious contenders to win the Super Bowl with Flacco at QB.

So it took Ron Winters 44 seconds to "explain" the Overtime rules...

And it took the Broncos 11 seconds to end the game.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

I am confident Joe Flacco will show up in full-force over the next two weeks at some time.

so is that a good or bad thing?
When is Joe Flacco ever a good thing?

Why are people acting like dude is Mark Sanchez? Dude is SOLID. Obviously since you arent Ravens fans you dont watch in detail. Dude has the most wins of any QB in NFL history in his first 4 yrs. and is a big part of the Ravens being in the playoffs 4 yrs straight.

Back
Top Bottom