NFL Wild Card Weekend In Review...

Pulling for the Ravens to get to the Super Bowl, but looking at it objectively I think the Texans have a very good shot at winning this game.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Dudes acting like Flaco is the key element in success *%#! outta here that bum has been holding them back not helping them.

*Posts Mark Sanchez playoff stats & success like they mean anything*

explain how he is holding them back. last year in the playoffs against pittsburgh ray rice fumbled, the center matt birk fumbled a snap, boldin missed a TD, and houshmandzdeh dropped a perfectly good ball on 4th & 19 to keep the season alive.only time i can honestly say joe held us back is his rookie year in the afc championship game where he threw a pick 6 to polamalu. other than that dude has been solid. im not sayin he's an aaron rodgers or drew brees cuz i dont think he'll ever be but he isnt a bum.

Originally Posted by illwill24

All the Baltimore haters will be dissapointed. For everything that you can say about Flacco, he's beaten NE in Foxboro, beaten Pittsburgh twice, and is the youngest QB to win the most postseason games. And you think he's going to be outplayed by at third stringer whose team has never played the playoffs in their EXISTENCE till last week? This is the Ravens not the Bengals. Think before you type cuz once you press enter you put it out there for all the world to see.
0 AFC Title Wins
0 Pro Bowls
0 Superbowl Wins

Cool story bro about his greatness, tell it again. 

Yeah idk about all of that .. but
pimp.gif
nonetheless.

Flacco > Montana

For real I just want him to be confident in the pocket ... He is so scared at times
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Pulling for the Ravens to get to the Super Bowl, but looking at it objectively I think the Texans have a very good shot at winning this game.

smile.gif
 ya'll need to listen to this man

Baltimore fans always make me laugh but i guess its all subjective.
Coming from a die hard ******** fan here i would take Flacco ANYDAY over sexy rexy or john beck.
I swear you guys are the only fans in the nfl saying they suck when they are 12-4.  You know what i would do if the ******** finished 1 year 12-4 in the next decade?

Ravens at home, that defense will get after Yates.  Then on to play brady....all they need to do is feed ray rice he will have a field day against that defense.  Then you just hope and pray that the saints or packers don't get to the superbowl.  Cause if they play well no one can keep up with those offenses on a turf field. 

Originally Posted by Fade On You

All the Baltimore haters will be dissapointed. For everything that you can say about Flacco, he's beaten NE in Foxboro, beaten Pittsburgh twice, and is the youngest QB to win the most postseason games. And you think he's going to be outplayed by at third stringer whose team has never played the playoffs in their EXISTENCE till last week? This is the Ravens not the Bengals. Think before you type cuz once you press enter you put it out there for all the world to see.
0 AFC Title Wins
0 Pro Bowls
0 Superbowl Wins

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

0 AFC Title Wins
0 Pro Bowls
0 Superbowl Wins

roll.gif

Women lie, men lie....Numbers don't lie.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Fade get that edit button ready, though.
laugh.gif
 we'll see.

I don't understand why the Ravens/Ravens fans always run their mouths, you guys are becoming the new Eagles fans. All that talk with 1/0 Superbowls. The Ravens have as many Superbowls as the Tampa Bay Bucs for christs sake
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Share some insight. 

If Flacco & the ratbirds don't win the SB this year, they ain't getting to one for a while. This is the weakest the AFC has been in a while & it won't stay that way for long. The Steelers will have thier foot on the ratbird necks again soon.

Originally Posted by psk2310

If Flacco & the ratbirds don't win the SB this year, they ain't getting to one for a while. This is the weakest the AFC has been in a while & it won't stay that way for long. The Steelers will have thier foot on the ratbird necks again soon.

or the steelers will get tebowed or swept by the ravens again 
grin.gif

But ravens dont lose at home, and they are playing a team they already beat but with Yates at QB this time....

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Fade get that edit button ready, though.
laugh.gif
 we'll see.

I don't understand why the Ravens/Ravens fans always run their mouths, you guys are becoming the new Eagles fans. All that talk with 1/0 Superbowls. The Ravens have as many Superbowls as the Tampa Bay Bucs for christs sake
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Share some insight. 

thomas1.jpg

I love how everyone has talks about the Ravens/Texans and how they can beat the Pats as if the Pats have a cake walk. Just like the Steelers had a cake walk
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by frshstunna

Originally Posted by psk2310

or the steelers will get tebowed or swept by the ravens again 
grin.gif

But ravens dont lose at home, and they are playing a team they already beat but with Yates at QB this time....

4bc26fc676c027cc12d3ce0fef4ac48903cfeecc_r.jpg
90b16e6dcb7a15370073c9c2f8c8fee12bd942c8_r.jpg

Enjoy the Steelers losing now, because it won't last long. ratbird fans are cute. They think that team is on the same level as the Steelers. See the last two rings at the bottom left? We went to 3 Super Bowls in the last 6 years on the necks of the ratbirds.The window of opportinuty is this year. If they don't do it now, they ain't doing it for a minute. Plus I can't see them beating the Pack or the Saints offenses...

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I love how everyone has talks about the Ravens/Texans and how they can beat the Pats as if the Pats have a cake walk. Just like the Steelers had a cake walk
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

So are you picking the Broncos to beat the Patriots?

Back
Top Bottom