Nice guys lose because there is so many of them

women are like men in that they seek a thrill, or something to work for. being with a guy who is nice to you is a challenge already won, so they enjoy wooingthe men who are !@%%+*%$ in hopes that they will be nice to them eventually and exclusively, further boosting their ego when they reflect on the skill it tookto tame them.

swingers_vaughn.jpg

you're gonna take 'em down that way anyway, right? don't apologize for it.

you start talkin' 'bout, i dunno, puppy dogs and ice cream..

of course it's gonna end up on the friendship tip.

women are like men in that they seek a thrill, or something to work for. being with a guy who is nice to you is a challenge already won, so they enjoy wooing the men who are !@%%+*%$ in hopes that they will be nice to them eventually and exclusively, further boosting their ego when they reflect on the skill it took to tame them.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by toast1985

There's a difference between being a nice guy, and being a wimp. I'm a nice guy, but I believe in standing up for yourself, and exuding confidence whenever appropriate.

...I think the whole "Nice guys finish last" notion is a misnomer. Its believed to be true because of all of the attributes associated with a nice guy, lacking aggression/ assertiveness, boring, lacking confidence.

/thread

Actually theirs lots of girls who prefer nice guys. But if you want to mess with hot ones who get hit on 50 times a day...your gonna have to act a Lil bad...but don't do it all the time if you happen to get success... that could be your down fall and you will turn into the jerk. know when to be bad...when tobe good. Guys know how to be a bad boy deep down. You just need to let your personality shine through and do what you feel. Remember... authenticity ALWAYSworks. If she don't like you then you can say at least I put the Real Me on the line y'know?...and move on to the next babe
smokin.gif
Dont flinch, dont backdown, dont act like a #!%+, be like the hulk myfriends.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

There's a difference between being a nice guy, and being a wimp. I'm a nice guy, but I believe in standing up for yourself, and exuding confidence whenever appropriate.

...I think the whole "Nice guys finish last" notion is a misnomer. Its believed to be true because of all of the attributes associated with a nice guy, lacking aggression/ assertiveness, boring, lacking confidence.
Well said. I'm a nice guy also, but I don't take !%@$ from anyone... A lot of nice guys fail to be assertive, because they don't wantto offend. That's cool and all, but you should be able to express your opinion and speak up for yourselves. The one thing I hate is to see a nice guy withsome $*!@% (female dog) of a female and the other way around. Seems like you'll never see good with good and bad with bad... Always the "polaropposite complex"
laugh.gif
! I will debunk it one day
pimp.gif

There isn't a definition of a nice guy in terms of relationships or pick-ups because women have their own requirements and preferences that define one.

that's why men shouldn't have to "win over" or prove their self-worth to women if they don't respect you and what you represent. If shedosen't appreciate your tell lame joke telling skills or call her 24/7 to check on her or other simpish things, then there are (x ) millions of other womenthat are appreciative of your character and demeanor---and will bend over backwards for you because of that----simple as that. That is what so beautiful aboutthis phenomenon we called life.

So regardless of your goal, Just continue to be who you are and don't NOBODY force or compel you to change to seek their approval. Time waits on nobody,and it will not wait on you. So don't waste your time and in energy dwelling about what you are and what you aren't. Keep On Moving like Soul II Soulused say and continue your campaigning to other constituents. Your time and energy is valuble.

point is...Fellas there over 180 countries out here----Don't let these women out here keep you stagnated in one spot feeling like you have to hunt themdown like a Mongolian village thief hunting a blue-horned Yak in the middle of monsoon season or something...

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

so i'll bring the pandas...you bring dinner and we'll make magic...

yes ma'am....
pimp.gif

and dont forget the ice cream or cool whip' for my GA Peach Cobbler
wink.gif

ok...just no pigs feet or pig tails...or neckbones...or that stuff its
sick.gif

do you have an accent too??? please say yes...lol

mad.gif
I'm jealous mouse. You know I like food....and giraffes
frown.gif

you got your girl in your avy...why would i buy you a giraffe for?

How bout now? Besides, she's never cop me a giraffe anyway
eyes.gif
. She's not fond of tall, yellow, skinny things. It's a competitive thing. Meand her both like short, dark, and cute stuff.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

ok...just no pigs feet or pig tails...or neckbones...or that stuff its
sick.gif

do you have an accent too??? please say yes...lol
Do they eat cajun chicken & crawfish gumbo and Jumbalaya and wear seersucker suits for the summer in Louisiana ??

Damn mouse, imma get u FAT. You gonna not want to leave the South when I done with you ma'am
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CB94

How bout now? Besides, she's never cop me a giraffe anyway
eyes.gif
. She's not fond of tall, yellow, skinny things. It's a competitive thing. Me and her both like short, dark, and cute stuff.

i didn't know you were fond of yellow either...
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom