Nice guys lose because there is so many of them

Me neither, but hey a guy can't wait on his Brownskin forever... what's good with that giraffe though?

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

ok...just no pigs feet or pig tails...or neckbones...or that stuff its
sick.gif

do you have an accent too??? please say yes...lol
Do they eat cajun chicken & crawfish gumbo and Jumbalaya and wear seersucker suits for the summer in Louisiana ??

Damn mouse, imma get u FAT. You gonna not want to leave the South when I done with you ma'am
wink.gif

whoa whoa whoa

i'm to short to get fat...my mom is from SC i was raised on that stuff...she couldnt make me eat it growing up and you can't make me eat it now...but ido love that red spicy sausage (no sexual) that i can't find in VA
mad.gif

devil.gif
I got your spicy sausage RIGH... oh wait, never mind. and I agree, you are far too short to be letting him feed you. I got a lukewarm bag of wheat thinsand some diet water right this way ma'am.... and if you're good, you can have the crust from my PB&J sammich. I know what mice like
glasses.gif

whoa whoa whoa

i'm to short to get fat...my mom is from SC i was raised on that stuff...she couldnt make me eat it growing up and you can't make me eat it now...but i do love that red spicy sausage (no sexual) that i can't find in VA
mad.gif

There is no such thing. The short ones are the best ones
wink.gif

you see Ms Mytmouse---that's SC, we do things a lil' different here in Jawga' . All i have to do is break out my famous Southern' Boy ovenbaked BBQ spare ribs and chicken topped off with my famous carmelized Georgia peacan-peach cobbler and its a wrap---you gonna want to exchange vows with me. Iguarantee you ma'am
wink.gif

This thread has taken a new Twist
laugh.gif
! All this food talk got a bruh hungry
pimp.gif
... In regards to the thread "Why do girls don't like niceguys??"
laugh.gif
(rhetorical, no answer needed..)

whoa whoa whoa

i'm to short to get fat...my mom is from SC i was raised on that stuff...she couldnt make me eat it growing up and you can't make me eat it now...but i do love that red spicy sausage (no sexual) that i can't find in VA
mad.gif
wink.gif

you see Ms Mytmouse---that's SC, we do things a lil' different here in Jawga' . All i have to do is break out my famous Southern' Boy oven baked BBQ spare ribs and chicken topped off with my famous carmelized Georgia peacan-peach cobbler and its a wrap---you gonna want to exchange vows with me. I guarantee you ma'am
wink.gif

chicken and ribs i can do...
smokin.gif

whoa whoa whoa

mad.gif
wink.gif

you see Ms Mytmouse---that's SC, we do things a lil' different here in Jawga' . All i have to do is break out my famous Southern' Boy oven baked BBQ spare ribs and chicken topped off with my famous carmelized Georgia peacan-peach cobbler and its a wrap---you gonna want to exchange vows with me. I guarantee you ma'am
wink.gif

chicken and ribs i can do...
smokin.gif

well u know where im at ms. mytmouse. holla at me when u in GA. I'll show u some southern hospitality my fair lady. sounds good ma'am??

: smiles then tips hat and fixes bow tie in a southern dandy manner:

wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom