NICE KICKS PRESENTS DUNKXCHANGE SEATTLE MAY 31ST FEAT SNEAKER BATTLE AND JERU THE DAMAJA!!!!

PICS please
smile.gif
I missed it.
frown.gif

jugzkg.jpg
auxp40.jpg
oo206oo- just to let you know, thats me in the and1 tochillins representin. Oh yah, Derrrick unDS'd a fresh pair of socks for the event.

I was gonna say...whoever wore the Tochillin deserves a prize.

Was gonna drive up to check it out but got too busy...hope you guys had fun.

Lenard is a G.

Sorry i couldnt come through. I had a busy day of bachelor party shenanigans.

L

i cannot convince inna to get those Mary Janes lol, i'm glad Jane has em tho, how are they on her?

it was cool...I was BEAT though...I was operating on 2 hours of sleep, and 3 hours of sleep the day before. UNI was nice, but I felt bad for Jeru.....it feltlike 3-4 people actually knew who he was.

at these dunk exchanges, is it stuff that is DS only? i understand if its only DS, but if not, i have about 40-plus pairs of stuff i'd like to get rid of.how can one be apart of this?

EDIT: and this is concerning the next time a dunk exchanges goes on. didn't clarify in my inquiry.

the xchange wasnt that bad, and for you guys didnt go, you really didnt miss much. i stayed for about an hour and half drinkin beers at the bar.

21 and up? Gah this is gonna kill me next time this comes around and I still won't be able to go haha... Just hit me with a fake and I'll be good togo.

it wasnt 21 and up...my 16 old brother, and his 15 year old cousin were there, and Im sure 70% of the other people there were under 21

Back
Top Bottom