nice random cars...post some

81235c57ee798844efa9bad71c90859a8e9ccd0.pjpg

This all I need all blacked out CTS
glasses.gif

I work at a benz dealership so I get the luxury to see some interesting whips, slr's, amg's and customer cars are just crazy. Some dude dropped off hisslr for service and locked his key in the car somehow, his wifey came down in a Bentley gt with his spare. Recession? What recession... lol

Scary thing about posts like this, over on another forum a thread was made like this and for some crazy coincidence someone posted a picture of my whip parkedat work and the dude doesn't know me. lol

God i love Miami, Home of the 72,73,74,75, and g-bodies! All Running! The right way of doing these!
pimp.gif

before

after

same cars just diff lighting..

How about no more pics of the Bentley GT?

Most played out car ever, and there's already been like 1000000 pics of it in this thread. It

Originally Posted by nicefro

360_forged_ferrari_f430_009-0115-950x673.jpg

This belongs to some guy on mbworld who also has a cls63.
sick.gif
sick.gif
see this car all the time around town...dude owns a rim company (360 forged and what all his cars are on) he's all over forums with a blackASR 997tt a Z06 a silver ASR CLS63 (the one u saw on mbworld) and i wanna say a black M3 but i havent heard or seen much of it since it first came out alongwith the 'rari "rollin death" his cars are insane
eek.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom