Nick Cannon Responds to Eminem..

To all the people saying nick cannon is broke y'all most have forgot son is banking don't let and bad movies and horrible albums fool you

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

nick is just mad that even though eminem is "washed up", he is still twice as talented and 30 times richer.

but dude pulled that race card outta NOWHERE. cuz obviously white automatically = racist

Em would **$# dude up in the booth or in the ring. Nick needs to **** with all that talk. he ain't gonna do ***$.

and 6 paragraphs showin how salty you are? you lost already
687fea91677be9103defb8dc0b97e8b7.gif

Nick, must have been listening to that song when he started writing that *++%. Then you can see where he realizes how he will get !#!%+# up. Then starts thesong over and comes up with some more *++%. Seriously, pulling out the race card for Mariah. Even though she is half black, I am going to go out on a limbhere, being neither a female or black, and say that most young black females aspiring to be singers would look up to Beyonce or Jennifer Hudson over Mariah.

I hope Em and crew +@!# up Nick Cannon so bad that it forces Dave Chappelle out of retirement to make skits about how bad Cannon got messed up.

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

i wanna see what nick says when mariah leaves him.

and Em still getting people upset with his lyrics means he's still relevant.
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
that doesn't make u relevant any Joe schmo canget in the booth and talk about someone's family and the reaction would be the same

if any other rapper said what em said nick would be too shook to do anything let alone write an essay on his blog

I wanna punch son for using the race card and I am Black.

He should have just ran up on Em at a Award Show or something.

ahh sorry cant take the dude serious when he got MARIAH tatted across his back lolol

Hmmm no one said anything about Nas's baby mom? or Rick Ross's baby ma? or when Saigon talked about Tahri? Or when Max B talks about Chrissy? Who caresif Mariah didn't touch it in Detroit and Em is salty, it's music freedom of expression. I'm not saying Nick shouldnt defend himself but anyone whoenjoys battles/beef in hip hop cant criticize eminem. Damn hypocrites.

ehh their time is done.....eminem hasnt had a hot song in forever!! and dude used to be the nicest!

old act, but you still gotta like the intellegent flow he has....em is gonna rape mariah and nicky boy at the same time..lol

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

when you type you do it with such a passion that I believe you have some hatred to him for being white

WHAT!
roll.gif

Other than that, you've got some good points...

Good job, Nick Cannon. You turned it into a race issue. What a flipping moron.
smh.gif
He should have left that essay at 2-3 paragraphs maximum. How did he pull theObama's out of a Mariah V Eminem issue?
laugh.gif

race-card-06.jpg

I respect him 100% for defending his lady and challenging Em to a fight(ALTHOUGH his scare tactics need work. Telling the world you "train" in boxingand martial arts still aint scaring anyone). But him trying to rally up the black community and make this a race thing automatically kills his entire argument.Once a lame, always a lame. SMH

Eminem vs Benzino all over again

I hope Em murders this dude

Man I hate Nick Cannon dude is so wack

i firmly believe em could make dude cry ... i forsee sometime in the near future when mariah tells nick she let em hit, and then nick commits suicide ...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

i firmly believe em could make dude cry ... i forsee sometime in the near future when mariah tells nick she let em hit, and then nick commits suicide ...

my god...................LilStarZ07

How can you respect a dude (Nick) that has to clown himself on a so call serious rant - I mean that's straight 8 miles tactics right there .. Why is dudeacting like his wifey (Mariah) or hell maybe him bought Eminem album?? I hope ya cats don't think that someone happen to call them and tell them .. no sonone of them bought eminems album and while playing it in the car and listening to the truth about how his wife got screwed by him and Latino sensation LuisMiguel with Talia's man Tony Montola that baseball player - Probably ODB hell come on the list goes on and this funny dude Nick fell for it and was calledon the album another sucker .. Of course dude is going to be salty .. but not because eminem was cracking on his wifey but because he said the truth .. youjust another dumb #%$* that settle yaddy yaddy ya ...

and then he is going to say I'm here Pimp?? validating his side giving him superiority and telling eM he is behind a PC .. you are a lame dude

nick-eminem.jpg

Why does nick look like he is having the time of his life and Mariah looks like - well you see

Back
Top Bottom