Nick Cannon Responds to Eminem..

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by mFury

Originally Posted by randomhero1985

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

em please destroy him

Precisely
indifferent.gif

I really don't understand NikeTalk sometimes. If Nick said nothing, you would've called him a herb and a cornball. He DOES, and now you want Eminem to attack him? For defending his WIFE?

LOL

No one would have brought it up dude. Both Nick and Maria aren't even relevant now and days.

I don't see a post saying "Nikc is such a herb cause he won't say nothing to Em"
laugh.gif

Em is a fool in so many levels... Im surprised people are actually getting offended by his lyrics.
That's because he DID.

But I do see your point. I'm not saying there'd be a nine-page thread for it, but I bet there'd be a few people in a thread saying something aboutit.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

LOL Nick Cannon is HURT!
roll.gif

Who does he think he is?

Your blatant disrespect not just to Black women but ALL women in general must stop. You are a despicable excuse for a man. I can't even see how you can call yourself a father! Imagine if someone said half the stuff you say about women to your daughter, Hayley. (And I'm pretty sure they will because you got it coming Marshall.) That's how Karma works.
Em would probably kill anyone who would do this
nerd.gif

[Ja rule] Em you say you're mother's a crackhead, and kim is a Known !@*#, so whats haley gon be when she grows up?[Ja rule]

But i only read it to the part where nick tried to play the race card.. Lame.

Haha, it was bad when dude a full back MC tattoo but now its going to get ugly calling out Em. Admittedly listening to Relapse I wonder how Em gets away withsome of the **# he says. But when Nick Cannon pulled out the race card (on that "my wife is one of the strongest black women on earth" stuff) itseemed like desperation defense. I don't blame him though, I wouldn't know what to do if a top 5 rapper called out me and my wifey.

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Nick Cannon has no room to talk. Him being married to Mariah is getting to his head.

He has no room to defend his wife? Okay...
eyes.gif

Logic is apparently a foreign concept to most NTers.

much as I couldn't give a crap about either of these guys - i do tend to agree that Eminem is played out... dudes style was somewhat interesting when hefirst came out, but now he's just annoying.

What I find pretty pathetic is how dudes over here are so - Oh em is racist and he is this and he is that .. but yet when you type you do it with such apassion that I believe you have some hatred to him for being white ... I mean seriously dude, how many of you fools are quick to check a white man for sayingsome out of the line comment, but let another BROTHER get out of line repeatedly .. how many of you lame dudes usually clown fat girls ugly girls girls period- who knows how many of them girls are married ...

ya dude getting on em for so call stealing black peoples music? but yet others fight to not make rap music associated with blackness .. I mean seriously if thedude start wearing pants below his +$+ crack and xxxxxl shirt does that make him a wig***er?? I mean cause thats dressing black right? if he talks with sometype of slang use in the hood does that make him a slang stealing fools .. ya dudes crack me up .. throw the racism card when it benefits you all ..

I wish you fools would correct anyone no matter what color or race .. if a dude is out of line check them for that ...

I mean I'm from the city and I hear everyone but a white person saying Ni***er all the time, but lord and behold a white kid says it and he is a racist andoff with his head ..

ya two faces cats call anyone lame - em making music and he clowns everyone for Nick to pull that %@#!# move just prove how of a lame he is .. further more ifhe is really trying to step up to the plate why BLOG? I mean ain't that some type of herbish @!+*? step up to him and say something ..

I'm puertorican if ya cant tell but this racist @!+* has to stop .. I mean is becoming to the point that is laughable .. we have a black president,minorities as a hole have progress tremendously - STOP IT!

P.S. I wouldnt be surprise picture from Mariah surface in the near future ...

Nick Cannon has no room to talk. Him being married to Mariah is getting to his head.

eyes.gif

He called Eminem's new album mediocre, when most of the stuff he put out is so mediocre, thats what I mean. He can defend his wife, +!#%everyone on NT would defend their significant other, but lets be realistic, Cannon is asking for it.

eyes.gif

He called Eminem's new album mediocre, when most of the stuff he put out is so mediocre, thats what I mean. He can defend his wife, +!#% everyone on NT would defend their significant other, but lets be realistic, Cannon is asking for it.
You're being nice labeling his stuff "mediocre". 8 Mile kills everything Nick Cannon has ever done in his life.

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

What I find pretty pathetic is how dudes over here are so - Oh em is racist and he is this and he is that .. but yet when you type you do it with such a passion that I believe you have some hatred to him for being white ... I mean seriously dude, how many of you fools are quick to check a white man for saying some out of the line comment, but let another BROTHER get out of line repeatedly .. how many of you lame dudes usually clown fat girls ugly girls girls period - who knows how many of them girls are married ...

ya dude getting on em for so call stealing black peoples music? but yet others fight to not make rap music associated with blackness .. I mean seriously if the dude start wearing pants below his +$+ crack and xxxxxl shirt does that make him a wig***er?? I mean cause thats dressing black right? if he talks with some type of slang use in the hood does that make him a slang stealing fools .. ya dudes crack me up .. throw the racism card when it benefits you all ..

I wish you fools would correct anyone no matter what color or race .. if a dude is out of line check them for that ...

I mean I'm from the city and I hear everyone but a white person saying Ni***er all the time, but lord and behold a white kid says it and he is a racist and off with his head ..

ya two faces cats call anyone lame - em making music and he clowns everyone for Nick to pull that %@#!# move just prove how of a lame he is .. further more if he is really trying to step up to the plate why BLOG? I mean ain't that some type of herbish @!+*? step up to him and say something ..

I'm puertorican if ya cant tell but this racist @!+* has to stop .. I mean is becoming to the point that is laughable .. we have a black president, minorities as a hole have progress tremendously - STOP IT!

P.S. I wouldnt be surprise picture from Mariah surface in the near future ...
That's all truth right there.

Originally Posted by cronicmole

cliff notes:
Nick Cannon was offened by him taking about Mariah
Says Eminem is still mad that she wouldnt let him smash 8 years ago
Nick Cannon calls EMINEM MEDIOCRE NOW LMAO
Nick Cannon somehow gets on the point that he takes creatine and protein shakes on some Lurking2Long steez and that he is nice in the ring
Calls Eminem a racist and disrespectful to all women of color
Wants to engage Eminem in ye ol' fisticuffs
Gracias sir. But Nick need to chalk it. He publicly protected wifey and seemed manly but need to leave it at that.

But I'd be mad she aint let me smash too, I mean wasn't she %++#$%% it out before the Emancipation of MiMi album??

Back
Top Bottom