Nick Cannon Responds to Eminem..

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

The kind of things that he said on that old song about black women are not things that just come out of thin air...those are deep seeded feelings.
Ehhh...you're reaching, as usual. Come to think of it, you've expressed yourself in more condescending & inflammatory ways here on NT regarding White people. One can only imagine the kind of "deep seeded" (it's deep-seated, by the way) feelings you have.
Owned
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

What I find pretty pathetic is how dudes over here are so - Oh em is racist and he is this and he is that .. but yet when you type you do it with such a passion that I believe you have some hatred to him for being white ... I mean seriously dude, how many of you fools are quick to check a white man for saying some out of the line comment, but let another BROTHER get out of line repeatedly .. how many of you lame dudes usually clown fat girls ugly girls girls period - who knows how many of them girls are married ...

ya dude getting on em for so call stealing black peoples music? but yet others fight to not make rap music associated with blackness .. I mean seriously if the dude start wearing pants below his +$+ crack and xxxxxl shirt does that make him a wig***er?? I mean cause thats dressing black right? if he talks with some type of slang use in the hood does that make him a slang stealing fools .. ya dudes crack me up .. throw the racism card when it benefits you all ..

I wish you fools would correct anyone no matter what color or race .. if a dude is out of line check them for that ...

I mean I'm from the city and I hear everyone but a white person saying Ni***er all the time, but lord and behold a white kid says it and he is a racist and off with his head ..

ya two faces cats call anyone lame - em making music and he clowns everyone for Nick to pull that %@#!# move just prove how of a lame he is .. further more if he is really trying to step up to the plate why BLOG? I mean ain't that some type of herbish @!+*? step up to him and say something ..

I'm puertorican if ya cant tell but this racist @!+* has to stop .. I mean is becoming to the point that is laughable .. we have a black president, minorities as a hole have progress tremendously - STOP IT!

P.S. I wouldnt be surprise picture from Mariah surface in the near future ...
Nah son ...

"if you can't follow". Wait did you think you just said something topical or intricate? it amounts to nothing but a generalizing, pigeonholingrant about generalizations and pigeonholing, gibberish basically, and totally irrelevant. But carry on with your convo with whoever, i really care about noneof this ##%#.

and anyone trying to present an argument but includes "ya" is immediately disregarded.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

What I find pretty pathetic is how dudes over here are so - Oh em is racist and he is this and he is that .. but yet when you type you do it with such a passion that I believe you have some hatred to him for being white ... I mean seriously dude, how many of you fools are quick to check a white man for saying some out of the line comment, but let another BROTHER get out of line repeatedly .. how many of you lame dudes usually clown fat girls ugly girls girls period - who knows how many of them girls are married ...

ya dude getting on em for so call stealing black peoples music? but yet others fight to not make rap music associated with blackness .. I mean seriously if the dude start wearing pants below his +$+ crack and xxxxxl shirt does that make him a wig***er?? I mean cause thats dressing black right? if he talks with some type of slang use in the hood does that make him a slang stealing fools .. ya dudes crack me up .. throw the racism card when it benefits you all ..

I wish you fools would correct anyone no matter what color or race .. if a dude is out of line check them for that ...

I mean I'm from the city and I hear everyone but a white person saying Ni***er all the time, but lord and behold a white kid says it and he is a racist and off with his head ..

ya two faces cats call anyone lame - em making music and he clowns everyone for Nick to pull that %@#!# move just prove how of a lame he is .. further more if he is really trying to step up to the plate why BLOG? I mean ain't that some type of herbish @!+*? step up to him and say something ..

I'm puertorican if ya cant tell but this racist @!+* has to stop .. I mean is becoming to the point that is laughable .. we have a black president, minorities as a hole have progress tremendously - STOP IT!

Nah son ...

of course nah ..

i mean you did follow the race card didnt you?

of course yeah

and when the shoe fits

wear it!

LoL I think no matter what happens can't nobody tell Eminem %%#%.

He makes music to laugh at so if it hurts peoples feelings it makes it funnier.

Nick Cannon is a dumb mofo for marrying that crazy skeeeza anyway. Em loves to poke fun at everyone, including himself, so I really think he could carelesswhat Nick Cannon thinks.

Cannon is a herb and Em is not rascist just cuz he finds it funny to harass Mariah on his tracks.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

"if you can't follow". Wait did you think you just said something topical or intricate? it amounts to nothing but a generalizing, pigeonholing rant about generalizations and pigeonholing, gibberish basically, and totally irrelevant. But carry on with your convo with whoever, i really care about none of this ##%#.

and anyone trying to present an argument but includes "ya" is immediately disregarded.

lol .. ok!

yet you asked what I was talking about .. lol

you all is not a generalization because it was follow by a quick description who I was referring too .. so it was a targeted audience!!

cant everyone shut up i mean dam i bet if this aint have a race relatedissue it wouldnt be 11 pages.. i come in here to laugh at nick cannon and see gossip and i see a dam race war.. kills the fun on here i swear and yes im maddoggie

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Nah son ...

of course nah ..

i mean you did follow the race card didnt you?

of course yeah

and when the shoe fits

wear it!
You aren't saying anything after all that hostility though ...

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

cant everyone shut up i mean dam i bet if this aint have a race related issue it wouldnt be 11 pages.. i come in here to laugh at nick cannon and see gossip and i see a dam race war.. kills the fun on here i swear and yes im mad doggie

QFT ....

A lot of y'all are !@+!$ made in this thread

Just because em is a better rapper he can say anything he wants about someones wife?

It doesn't matter if she crazy or a skeezer that's his wife he chose to marry her, I'm sure some of you are with women people may think is crazybut that's your wife or girlfriend

People like em need to get their $+! beat they start feeling themselves too much

I need to make a song calling out some of y'all girls and y'all better not say *+%@ cause I'm a better rapper than y'all
smh.gif

And I don't even like nick cannon
laugh.gif

i wonder if we'll see this type of threads when em talks about palin, or christina aguilera, or any other married woman. because this herb cannon decidedto open his corny @!$ mouth everybody is all of a sudden righteous?

Originally Posted by mFury

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Nick Cannon has no room to talk. Him being married to Mariah is getting to his head.

He has no room to defend his wife? Okay...
eyes.gif

Logic is apparently a foreign concept to most NTers.
he has all the rights to defend his ditsy wife but his argument was irrelevant

Originally Posted by solefood229

Just because em is a better rapper he can say anything he wants about someones wife?

It doesn't matter if she crazy or a skeezer that's his wife he chose to marry her, I'm sure some of you are with women people may think is crazy but that's your wife or girlfriend

People like em need to get their $+! beat they start feeling themselves too much

I need to make a song calling out some of y'all girls and y'all better not say *+%@ cause I'm a better rapper than y'all
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Seriously dude - I'm not going to thro stones when I live in a glass house .. I have made jokes and crack jokes about others wife and issomething people do in real life period. Is just the nature of the beast .. people crack fun of others just for the LOL .... when you snap on anyone period youare making fun of someone Wife Husband Father Mother Son Daughter Uncle Aunt etc etc .. you deserve to get the *%%! beat out of you, right?

What is Nick going to do, get at everyone that call his Wifey a *%*? I mean seriously - %$%@! *%* Trick Skizza etc etc etc are words commonly associated withgirls .. so oh lets be politically correct about things ..

I mean some of the greatest rappers have talked about each others wifey and you don't see them crying about it ... NICK is a herb period .. Benzino talkedabout eM daughters and eM hit him with the Nail in Coffin . 2Pac talked about Biggies wifey and he screwed it etc etc .. wow BIGGIE started crying and yaddyyaddy ya .. ya lame dudes here ..

LMAO

Nick = Herb

I'm taking full action on you Eminem. I don't know why no one has stood up to your #@!$% ##* yet. But I guess it's going to take a corny, wack rapping, boy toy from Nickelodeon to set you straight. And trust, I am going to be relentless. Even though I got a lot of other obligations and occupations, you are my new full time job "homey"! As a matter of fact I think you going to bring my wack rhymes out of retirement! That's right haters; you can thank Eminem because I'm going to start rapping again! LOL Just for him! And don't forget about the jokes! We coming at you hard body!! Non-stop on your Manic-depressive-Insecure-Maclovin-Nazi- Liza Minelli haircut havin-lookin ##*!! [Pause] That's what I do all day #@!$%!
So Miss Marshall, I'm going to make you wish you never spoke my name and regret the ungodly things you said about my wife.
Let's look past the race war for a moment and remind ourselves how big of a clown Nick Cannon is. That whole paragraph is comedy.
laugh.gif

It doesn't matter if she crazy or a skeezer that's his wife he chose to marry her, I'm sure some of you are with women people may think is crazy but that's your wife or girlfriend

smh.gif

laugh.gif
Seriously dude - I'm not going to thro stones when I live in a glass house .. I have made jokes and crack jokes about others wife and is something people do in real life period. Is just the nature of the beast .. people crack fun of others just for the LOL .... when you snap on anyone period you are making fun of someone Wife Husband Father Mother Son Daughter Uncle Aunt etc etc .. you deserve to get the *%%! beat out of you, right?

What is Nick going to do, get at everyone that call his Wifey a *%*? I mean seriously - %$%@! *%* Trick Skizza etc etc etc are words commonly associated with girls .. so oh lets be politically correct about things ..

I mean some of the greatest rappers have talked about each others wifey and you don't see them crying about it ... NICK is a herb period .. Benzino talked about eM daughters and eM hit him with the Nail in Coffin . 2Pac talked about Biggies wifey and he screwed it etc etc .. wow BIGGIE started crying and yaddy yaddy ya .. ya lame dudes here ..

LMAO

Nick = Herb

Valid point I guess it just depends on the person and how they respond some may laugh it off and others may get heated. Remember some people take lyricsseriously

Em just better pick his battles wisely because everyone ain't nick cannon
Question: what if 50 cent made a song calling miley cyrus a s lut would everyone just laugh it off because that's just 50's sense of humor?

smh.gif

laugh.gif
Seriously dude - I'm not going to thro stones when I live in a glass house .. I have made jokes and crack jokes about others wife and is something people do in real life period. Is just the nature of the beast .. people crack fun of others just for the LOL .... when you snap on anyone period you are making fun of someone Wife Husband Father Mother Son Daughter Uncle Aunt etc etc .. you deserve to get the *%%! beat out of you, right?

What is Nick going to do, get at everyone that call his Wifey a *%*? I mean seriously - %$%@! *%* Trick Skizza etc etc etc are words commonly associated with girls .. so oh lets be politically correct about things ..

I mean some of the greatest rappers have talked about each others wifey and you don't see them crying about it ... NICK is a herb period .. Benzino talked about eM daughters and eM hit him with the Nail in Coffin . 2Pac talked about Biggies wifey and he screwed it etc etc .. wow BIGGIE started crying and yaddy yaddy ya .. ya lame dudes here ..

LMAO

Nick = Herb

Valid point I guess it just depends on the person and how they respond some may laugh it off and others may get heated. Remember some people take lyrics seriously

Em just better pick his battles wisely because everyone ain't nick cannon
Question: what if 50 cent made a song calling miley cyrus a s lut would everyone just laugh it off because that's just 50's sense of humor?
you don't even have to go that far, foxx did it recently and everybody laughed it off. but miley's dad handled the situation much betterthan this herb nick.

I gotta say not really feeling Em's new songs... but people are so soft like really nick he mocks your girl and you blog about it. Why don't you upsetyour twitter status to angry, grow up. And I would like to say someone say anything about Em's daughter then he can start writting good music again insteadof this mainstream crap. Em's best songs were when he didn't give a f***

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by dunkahollik

who has more $ nick or em ?

Why would it matter to you who has more money?
exactly, and in the end, Nick cannon probably has just as much if not more money... dude has been in movies, television shows, music tour shows,album sales (probably low, but still), and probably has investments and other financial ventures... so money isnt an issue for dude.

NT is so simple minded sometimes.

Em offended Nick by attacking his wife on a record. wouldnt you be mad if a dude wa badmouthing your girl? well make that your wife and multiply that by 10.its way more serious.

how would you feel if a dude was badmouthing your mom dukes? you'd try to step to dude right?

but maybe NT is full of a bunch of frail dudes who's just let dude pass cause son was wearing some "heat" on his feet.

smh.gif

nick is just mad that even though eminem is "washed up", he is still twice as talented and 30 times richer.

but dude pulled that race card outta NOWHERE. cuz obviously white automatically = racist

Em would **$# dude up in the booth or in the ring. Nick needs to **** with all that talk. he ain't gonna do ***$.

and 6 paragraphs showin how salty you are? you lost already

i wanna see what nick says when mariah leaves him.

and Em still getting people upset with his lyrics means he's still relevant.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom