Nick Cannon Responds to Eminem..

I'm a little confused at how Black father + White mother = BLACK.

So she's only black? There's no white anywhere in there?

"He can't just be disrespecting her as a woman, like he did Christina and Britney, but only as a black woman...er well..half black woman."

It's sad that he had to bring race into the conversation, but I will agree that you don't disrespect any self respecting mans wife and expect to getaway with it.

He must be racist though, I mean, he's white right?

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by randomhero1985

Eminem sells. Nick Cannon doesn't.
alien.gif
who gives a %@!@? notice how this isn't posted in theMusic Forum (which, btw, is flooded with idiotic comments like yours)

this isn't about "who sells"... Nick Cannon is not even a rapper for real. this is on some personal %@!@.

Eminem is straight up disrespecting Nick Cannon's wife on a personal level.. is he just supposed to let it go because Eminem is a good rapper? the mindsetof some of you guys is just
grin.gif
smh.gif

even if neither of these guys actually do anything (which is likely), Nick Cannon made the right move by not ignoring it and actually making it known that heheard the comments and was upset by it. as opposed to you p*ssy !%+ NTers, who would keep quiet out of fear that Eminem would make a diss record about you("oooohh, the horror!")

defending your wife is 100% right in my book...but pulling the race card?? nah that ain't cool

I guess I can see why Nick's going at Eminem. But If Nick was smart he would realize Em's doin it for attention. in any case EM>>>>>>>>NICK

I understand where Nick is coming from. That's his wife and he's doing what any man who respects and loves his wife would do. Props to him for standingup to Em when a lot of people are too punk to do so...

I understand Nick is defending his wife but that race card was random...REALLY random.

Hey_

Nothing wrong with defending your wife.

However, I shoulda seen some sort of confrontation on tmz, and not an irritated blog entry.

Made some valid points here and there, Nick did.

Julius F. Wrek

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by randomhero1985

Eminem sells. Nick Cannon doesn't.
alien.gif
who gives a %@!@? notice how this isn't posted in the Music Forum (which, btw, is flooded with idiotic comments like yours)

this isn't about "who sells"... Nick Cannon is not even a rapper for real. this is on some personal %@!@.

Eminem is straight up disrespecting Nick Cannon's wife on a personal level.. is he just supposed to let it go because Eminem is a good rapper? the mindset of some of you guys is just
grin.gif
smh.gif

even if neither of these guys actually do anything (which is likely), Nick Cannon made the right move by not ignoring it and actually making it known that he heard the comments and was upset by it. as opposed to you p*ssy !%+ NTers, who would keep quiet out of fear that Eminem would make a diss record about you ("oooohh, the horror!")

nick shouldn't have written on his blog bout what he's gonna do but just go out and do it

if he was really serious bout doing anything he would not have put his business out like that

Nick is a !!+%% period .. dude trying to get people behind him by throwing the race card out ..

Come on - By doing so he is putting down other woman out there of different cultures other than black ..

The dude need to go back to play with GI Joes .. his wife be ran thru the hold industry .. you was the only !!+%% that felt for it and fell in love

Nick is a !!+%% period and I don't even like eM like that .. but really em make fun of every body .. didn't he just do a skit about Pailan and she iswhite ..

*#!+ nick plain and simple ..

P.S. you know how lame Nick is when he has Harvy from TMZ crackin jokes on him and his carrer .. WOW!

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

I'm a little confused at how Black father + White mother = BLACK.

Um... did we forget about the one drop rule here?
nerd.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_

Nothing wrong with defending your wife.

However, I shoulda seen some sort of confrontation on tmz, and not an irritated blog entry.

Made some valid points here and there, Nick did.

Julius F. Wrek

alright yoda.

Back
Top Bottom