Nick Cannon Responds to Eminem..

Hold up...why does he get props for "standing up" to Em? This %*+** BLOGGED about his feelings on the matter...if he really about that, he wouldconfront dude instead of writing that essay.

I'm not gonna sit here and defend Em's lyrics though...dude be on some corny #%+! sometimes.

Nick put the reply out on the interwebz to protect his and Mariah's image...and to make Eminem look like the devil.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cronicmole

Wants to engage Eminem in ye ol' fisticuffs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dudes gonna get a bigger name by getten at em.... ill be
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Eminem is a washed up attention @@%@* but this dude pulled the race card from waaaay outta left field imo.

Em probably is a racist at heart but that should be a footnote after someone disrespects you and your wife in front of the world.

Man up young.

Really most of his childhood friends are black his bestfriends right now are black...how in the hell is Eminem racist...he's just the kid in class thatdoes anythinig for Lol's like a Super Saiyan Crank Lucas

Nick being salty cause his wife got her name spoken ill on a record, I can understand. I might not agree with what he saying, but regardless I can understandit.

But making it a race issue? That's just downright stupid. I never had any respect for him as an artist...pretty much indifferent to his existence. This isstupid though.
indifferent.gif

it was a reach by Cannon...

if he really feels like protecting all black "queens" he's gotta go at all rappers not just Em.

However, Eminem is corny.

Originally Posted by randomhero1985

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

em please destroy him

Precisely
indifferent.gif

I really don't understand NikeTalk sometimes. If Nick said nothing, you would've called him a herb and a cornball. He DOES, and now you want Eminemto attack him? For defending his WIFE?

Originally Posted by NJstress03

nick cannon is a herb.
true, but he made some good points; eminem is a reformed racist who got his wealth stealing the artform of the people he "use" to hate.

Whatever you won't catch me writing a book on someone who disrespects my wife. I'd be in that ash asap.

The kind of things that he said on that old song about black women are not things that just come out of thin air...those are deep seeded feelings.

Em is a joker, a prankster, that's his persona. Nick would've been correct to simply defend Mariah, but he went ahead and attacked Em back. With theperoxide and has-been comments. Therefore, he is asking for retribution.

i applaud him for defending mariah, but sayin he wants it with em
roll.gif

em would run (hopefully will
nerd.gif
) lyrically circles around this bum

...and the race card
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

nick cannon is a herb.
true, but he made some good points; eminem is a reformed racist who got his wealth stealing the artform of the people he "use" to hate.

racist towards the people he grew up with? yeah, em is totally racist.

Originally Posted by mFury

Originally Posted by randomhero1985

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

em please destroy him

Precisely
indifferent.gif

I really don't understand NikeTalk sometimes. If Nick said nothing, you would've called him a herb and a cornball. He DOES, and now you want Eminem to attack him? For defending his WIFE?
my thoughts exactly....its either we have some alot of nick cannon haters or alot of eminem groupies

Nick defended his wife like a woman would defend her man, in a long %$* blog post. Crying and playing the race card, letting his emotions get the best of him.If he actually wants to do something about it shouldn't he actually confront Em? It wouldn't be hard at all for Nick to find him. I don't likeeither one though, and Nick would probably beat Em's %$* if he was man enough.

The kind of things that he said on that old song about black women are not things that just come out of thin air...those are deep seeded feelings.
from failed relationships... and getting beat up.
at least Em tried to date out of his race, just had bad experiences and was young and said dumb things.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

from failed relationships... and getting beat up.
at least Em tried to date out of his race, just had bad experiences and was young and said dumb things.
Ionna about that.

Sound pretty racist to me no matter the age.

Had bad experiences with people of other races at young ages....this type of blanket racism never popped into my head.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

nick cannon is a herb.

IMO you are just as big of a racist .....

People that make comment like these are IMO racists themselves

P.S. Glad to know how much you know about the heritage of RAP - HipHop

Back
Top Bottom