Nick Cannon Responds to Eminem..

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by NJstress03

nick cannon is a herb.
true, but he made some good points; eminem is a reformed racist who got his wealth stealing the artform of the people he "use" to hate.

racist towards the people he grew up with? yeah, em is totally racist.
the ol "i have black friends", huh?

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

The kind of things that he said on that old song about black women are not things that just come out of thin air...those are deep seeded feelings.
from failed relationships... and getting beat up.
at least Em tried to date out of his race, just had bad experiences and was young and said dumb things.
Ionna about that.

Sound pretty racist to me no matter the age.

Had bad experiences with people of other races at young ages....this type of blanket racism never popped into my head.
Eminem-The_Source_Racist_Tracks-(Proper)-2003-RNS

yeah, have that
eh, he goes
"she turned out to be a wack girl"
so it sounds like he at least gave her a chance
ohwell.gif

I'm not saying its right, but Im just going to say its not definitive evidence that he hates black people.

I have had nothing but bad experiences with (race, not black)
so I just tend to stay away, I wouldnt rap about it, but I think Em was like 17 when he made that track

edit:
(In an apology, the rapper said the tapes were made in anger when he was 16 and dumped by a black girl; The Source claims he was in his early 20s when they were made.)
http://www.theage.com.au/...06077.html?from=storyrhs

LMAO this foo just went black panther on eminem !!!!! Nick is not even tight i hate him and his ******ed show on mtv FTW!!!!

Originally Posted by randomhero1985

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

em Nick please destroy him
fixed

How? On Wild'n Out?
is this guy serious?
laugh.gif

he could have all the time in the world and nick STILL wouldn't be able to..but even he did try to diss em, em would murder him

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

The kind of things that he said on that old song about black women are not things that just come out of thin air...those are deep seeded feelings.
from failed relationships... and getting beat up.
at least Em tried to date out of his race, just had bad experiences and was young and said dumb things.

I agree. I don't think dude's a racist.

Originally Posted by DaGreatJ

Em makes black music so selfishly just to make himself wealthy
he doesnt make black music. he doesnt make white music. he makes fight music for high school kids

Nick made some valid points, but he lost me when he ranted about MC being black and pulled out the race card. Does he really think that Em is the only rappercalling women ******* and ***?

If he was really a grown man, he would pay no mind to it and get back into bed with Mariah
devil.gif

Ehhh...you're reaching, as usual. Come to think of it, you've expressed yourself in more condescending & inflammatory ways here on NTregarding White people. One can only imagine the kind of "deep seeded" (it's deep-seated, by the way) feelings you have.

roll.gif
I wish the old em still existed...the 1 that would just start making diss songs, word to benzino

i read the whole thing...props to nick

never heard the song in question b/c I dont care to follow eminem.....but you cant have dude saying all kinda wild things about your wife......only thing Idont agree with is how he pulled the whole "black" thing out.

and he makes a good point.....I never understood why dudes are so shook to say something about him.....dude is frail as they come.....whats the worst he cando....rap about you?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

Doesn't Nick Cannon know that everyone is gonna side with eminem on this?

If by "everyone," you mean "the immature Eminem %#&$-riders on NT," then, yeah, I think he'd know.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by starbury03

To everyone calling Cannon lame and salty..would you let this slide?

Would you just roll over and let it be? How is defending your wife lame?
alien.gif
Exactly. please keep in mind, most of NT is too worried about being "simps" or whatever they callin it to impress and get laughs from their "tweet fam" (
laugh.gif
)
wives = OFF Limits ,same as Moms. talkin bout more than Likely the future mother of his kids...
smh.gif

My only problem is Nick shoulda 'fronted dude in Person and not "blogged " about it out in public

Originally Posted by Nako XL

he makes a few valid points. you guys wont want to hear it, but :-\
More than a few. My Man, more than a few.

Seriously... I wouldn't even have written this blog just approach him nice and calm and would lace dude with atleast a 2 piece and a biscuit on site. Thenvoiced why I did it. I can't honor Marshall anymore.

Back
Top Bottom