Nick Cannon Responds to Eminem..

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

i firmly believe em could make dude cry ... i forsee sometime in the near future when mariah tells nick she let em hit, and then nick commits suicide ...

my god...................LilStarZ07
laugh.gif

Uh-oh nick cannon is going to break out the ol' pen & pad.
laugh.gif
he has to understand that eminem can rip on anybody.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Hmmm no one said anything about Nas's baby mom? or Rick Ross's baby ma? or when Saigon talked about Tahri? Or when Max B talks about Chrissy? Who cares if Mariah didn't touch it in Detroit and Em is salty, it's music freedom of expression. I'm not saying Nick shouldnt defend himself but anyone who enjoys battles/beef in hip hop cant criticize eminem. Damn hypocrites.
Valid points, sir. http://Iceysolez.niketalk.yuku.com

13616a312deccb8d8c9a4dcb69c61477b7e4bf31.jpg

Originally Posted by NJstress03

nick cannon is a herb.

this is true, but so is em (even tho he can rap).

i'm siding with cannon on this.

**EDIT**

and it is true that em has only talked sh.. about ppl he knows he can bully like spears, aguillera, and the backtreet boys.

and like someone above said, u def. gotta respect cannon for standing up for his lady.

all u eminem stans, go kill yourself!

Originally Posted by mextra45

Em is getting exactly what he wants out of this more Buzz and slightly pissing people off id probably fall out if i heard Rawse x Cannon song though

Should have taken Jeezy's advice...

"Talking reckless about my wife, that's a technical foul
Don't know what the heck you talkin bout, I'm logging off right now"

just read the thing. nick aint half-bad. my man got a sense of humor, but down to defend his wife.
pimp.gif

To all the people saying nick cannon is broke y'all most have forgot son is banking don't let and bad movies and horrible albums fool you
I think your mind left without your fingers.

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Originally Posted by solefood229

To all the people saying nick cannon is broke y'all most have forgot son is banking don't let and bad movies and horrible albums fool you
English ____________! Do you speak it?!?

15qqjhh.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You may have been able to rape and pillage our artform like an old school Caucasian con man and nobody said anything because we respected your talent, but now you've made the ultimate mistake.

eek.gif
damn...this dude Nick went in....

imo...him dissin mike jackson and callin a girl a slur > dissin nick cannons wife.

everybody he's dissed is somebody special to somebody.

i just went to sleep with Same Song and Dance on repeat, id be pretty pissed if somebody i barely even knew kept talkin about rapin' killin my mom orfamily member.

but since it aint me then its
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

What I find pretty pathetic is how dudes over here are so - Oh em is racist and he is this and he is that .. but yet when you type you do it with such a passion that I believe you have some hatred to him for being white ... I mean seriously dude, how many of you fools are quick to check a white man for saying some out of the line comment, but let another BROTHER get out of line repeatedly .. how many of you lame dudes usually clown fat girls ugly girls girls period - who knows how many of them girls are married ...

ya dude getting on em for so call stealing black peoples music? but yet others fight to not make rap music associated with blackness .. I mean seriously if the dude start wearing pants below his +$+ crack and xxxxxl shirt does that make him a wig***er?? I mean cause thats dressing black right? if he talks with some type of slang use in the hood does that make him a slang stealing fools .. ya dudes crack me up .. throw the racism card when it benefits you all ..

I wish you fools would correct anyone no matter what color or race .. if a dude is out of line check them for that ...

I mean I'm from the city and I hear everyone but a white person saying Ni***er all the time, but lord and behold a white kid says it and he is a racist and off with his head ..

ya two faces cats call anyone lame - em making music and he clowns everyone for Nick to pull that %@#!# move just prove how of a lame he is .. further more if he is really trying to step up to the plate why BLOG? I mean ain't that some type of herbish @!+*? step up to him and say something ..

I'm puertorican if ya cant tell but this racist @!+* has to stop .. I mean is becoming to the point that is laughable .. we have a black president, minorities as a hole have progress tremendously - STOP IT!

P.S. I wouldnt be surprise picture from Mariah surface in the near future ...
Nah son ...

Not even an attempt to formulate a response? Just that? Holds about as much weight as "Yeah, but still..."

What Nick Cannon said was idiotic, much like the responses here.

Back
Top Bottom