Nickelus F, "Exhibit F" Vol. What's a Drake?

Originally Posted by awwsome

Wheres his grammy noms at then?
Is that how you judge good music now? If the grammy's don't give it a nom then it can't be better than anything the grammy's didgive a nom?

Now that's funny

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

"I ain't linger behind Drake, I'm just as nice, if not, better".

No one cared about this dude until he started messing with Drake. Son sounding like he got the Jaz-O disease.
bad move Nickelus F. These rap ___'s stay salty. You can tell Nickelus is kinda tight. Drake shouts you out and bigged you up that you werethe reason and inspiration for him and he bigged you up that when he was up and coming you showed him love even though you didnt have to. Why is he mad?

nickelus f will never blow up for several reasons. one of them being that his name sounds like something from the periodic table of elements and that he lookslike a broke obie trice.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Wheres his grammy noms at then?
Is that how you judge good music now? If the grammy's don't give it a nom then it can't be better than anything the grammy's did give a nom?

Now that's funny
Not even my g.
I'm saying his project didn't even have the crossover and universal appeal to be recognized at that level
So Far Gone was compared to albums
Nick F can't hold a candle to Drakes versatitility honestly.
He knows that too, you don't see Drake talking about Nick F in his raps do you?

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

I like how all of a sudden NT has turned one stupid namedrop into a diss record.
Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

It wasn't a full out diss, but it was disrespectful. You won't see it that way, regardless, because you have nothing but "truth" for Drake.
laugh.gif
Is it me or do you all have the quote slightly wrong?since he says it from a 2nd person as if somebody is saying that to him

"Ya man's blew up, why ya linger behind Drake?/You're just as nice if not better, but my team was out of place"

Almost as if it was said to him and that was his reply.
I'm saying his project didn't even have the crossover and universal appeal to be recognized at that level
I never said R.A.R.E. did.
So Far Gone was compared to albums
Like a bunch of other mixtapes this year but please list these albums since there most likely trash. I aint denied SFG's crossover appeal orobvious mainstream acceptance.
What versatility? Break down what he's versatile in. I got his 2 best mixtapes and his R&B mixtape, is that the versatility you speakof?
laugh.gif

Do you even listen to Drake's music? but for the sake of the argument as of late no he hasn't mentioned him since they seemed to have gonedifferent paths.
nickelus f will never blow up for several reasons. one of them being that his name sounds like something from the periodic table of elements and that he looks like a broke obie trice.
Probably true.

laugh.gif
@ the notion that Obie Trice don't already look broke.

Yeah, because all Nickelus F does all day is record's songs talking abotu Drake.

laugh.gif
Is it me or do you all have the quote slightly wrong? since he says it from a 2nd person as if somebody is saying that to him

"Ya man's blew up, why ya linger behind Drake?/You're just as nice if not better, but my team was out of place"

Almost as if it was said to him and that was his reply.

I listened to that line like 10 times and I still don't see how in any way, shape, or form this was disrespectfultowards Drake.
laugh.gif

What versatility? Break down what he's versatile in. I got his 2 best mixtapes and his R&B mixtape, is that the versatility you speak of?
laugh.gif

Do you even listen to Drake's music? but for the sake of the argument as of late no he hasn't mentioned him since they seemed to have gone different paths.

laugh.gif

He makes instrospective tracks (Lust For Life, Calm, Fear,) # 1 hits (best i ever had) Flat out great songs (Uptown, Successful) Songs for females ( A NightOff, Houstatlantavegas, Sooner Than Later, Brand New) Club bangers ( Money To Blow, Believe It Or Not) etc.

Do YOU even listen to Drake's music?

I'll give Nick F the fact that he's a good lyricist but to say he's better over all artist than Drake is stupid.

I like how all of a sudden NT has turned one stupid namedrop into a diss record.
that is true BUT ...

even if his team said that, at a time like this when Drake is blowing up, he better off not saying anything about it AT ALL in his raps.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

that is true BUT ...

even if his team said that, at a time like this when Drake is blowing up, he better off not saying anything about it AT ALL in his raps.
... for the sake of him not looking salty/ looking like an up and coming rapper namedropping to get noticed.

What versatility? Break down what he's versatile in. I got his 2 best mixtapes and his R&B mixtape, is that the versatility you speak of?
laugh.gif

Do you even listen to Drake's music? but for the sake of the argument as of late no he hasn't mentioned him since they seemed to have gone different paths.

laugh.gif

He makes instrospective tracks (Lust For Life, Calm, Fear,) # 1 hits (best i ever had) Flat out great songs (Uptown, Successful) Songs for females ( A Night Off, Houstatlantavegas, Sooner Than Later, Brand New) Club bangers ( Money To Blow, Believe It Or Not) etc.

I'll give Nick F the fact that he's a good lyricist but to say he's better over all artist than Drake is stupid.

That's the versatility you're talking about? It's not that impressive. There's dozens of rappers who do more and are better. Drakejust got on at the right time. Lets not make this more than it is. Homey got on for his girl songs, his singing, and Successful.

I never said Nickleus F was overall better than Drake but I think that's what YOU want to argue.

When I say different paths I mean since they apparently have stopped chilling with each other and Drake his on YM. Drake use to stay with the Canadian tea; JDEra, Nickelus F, etc.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

nickelus f will never blow up for several reasons. one of them being that his name sounds like something from the periodic table of elements and that he looks like a broke obie trice.

roll.gif

damn.....

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

He makes instrospective tracks (Lust For Life, Calm, Fear,) # 1 hits (best i ever had) Flat out great songs (Uptown, Successful) Songs for females ( A Night Off, Houstatlantavegas, Sooner Than Later, Brand New) Club bangers ( Money To Blow, Believe It Or Not) etc.

That's the versatility you're talking about? It's not that impressive. There's dozens of rappers who do more and are better. Drake just got on at the right time. Lets not make this more than it is. Homey got on for his girl songs, his singing, and Successful.

I never said Nickleus F was overall better than Drake but I think that's what YOU want to argue.

When I say different paths I mean since they apparently have stopped chilling with each other and Drake his on YM. Drake use to stay with the Canadian tea; JD Era, Nickelus F, etc.

Dozens???? exaggeration alert!
roll.gif
and LMAO @ Drake not being versatile

You guys are misinterpreting the Drizzy line.

"ya mans blew up why you linger behind drake? you just as nice if not better, but my team was outta place"

Its what he hears from people all the time the last part "but my team was out of place" is his response to people who say this. I am not going to say who's better than who because that is all subjective. Nicks verse on AM 2 PM should speak for itselfespecially if your a hip-hop head.

Originally Posted by mynamesarnold

"ya mans blew up why you linger behind drake? you just as nice if not better, but my team was outta place"

Its what he hears from people all the time the last part "but my team was out of place" is his response to people who say this.

No! It was a disrespectful low-blow towards Drake! This is unacceptable! (c) NTer.

Originally Posted by mynamesarnold

Its what he hears from people all the time the last part "but my team was out of place" is his response to people who say this.

No! It was a disrespectful low-blow towards Drake! This is unacceptable! (c) NTer.

In all honesty u might be the biggest dork that hangs around the Music forum. U prolly lame in real life too

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

how we love to argue, just for the sake of arguing
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by D723

In all honesty u might be the biggest dork that hangs around the Music forum. U prolly lame in real life too

Chill out bro. I'm just messing around.

I can't even like the song because dude jumped on Jay E's beat, and the beat doesn't even fit his flow damn shame.....
Yess Im mad,

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

roll.gif
Dozen = 12. If you don't know 12 rappers that can do what Drake does(sans singing), as good if not better than him I feel sorry for you.Especially the 4 out 5 areas that were listed.

nah but for real, illionaire. i think everyone realizes that the line wasn't a drake diss but YOU made this thread with intentions of starting this debateanyway, with the "what's a drake?" comment.

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

roll.gif
Dozen = 12. If you don't know 12 rappers that can do what Drake does(sans singing), as good if not better than him I feel sorry for you. Especially the 4 out 5 areas that were listed.

12? no argument there but you said dozenS...look at the S youre suggesting you know lets say 24 rappers who can do what Drake does and are better...and I amgonna go out on a limb and say that is a crock I'm not an idiot...i know what dozen means...stop it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

nah but for real, illionaire. i think everyone realizes that the line wasn't a drake diss but YOU made this thread with intentions of starting this debate anyway, with the "what's a drake?" comment.

NT will start a debate in a thread about chocolate icecream, so what are you getting at?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom