Nicki Minaj ft. Eminem - Roman's Revenge

All this talk about Nicki shouldnt diss a legend like Kim, the point is Kim actually went at Nicki first.  So Nicki shouldn't respond at all just because she's a 'legend'?  

All this talk about Nicki shouldnt diss a legend like Kim, the point is Kim actually went at Nicki first.  So Nicki shouldn't respond at all just because she's a 'legend'?  

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Besides bein outrageously sex oriented in her music, i dont remember Kim even having a style.

Besides the colored wigs what did she take from Kim ?

To the people who think Kim was a solid rapper please post a dope biggie..wait i mean a dope lil Kim verse...Even Cam wrote crush on you...

Quiet Storm Remix ring a bell?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
Yall holdin onto that verse with the jaws of life, and like MNR said i doubt she wrote that.

Okay, ill give her the benefit of the doubt , just because....But how much of a RAPPER was she, if thats all you can recall thru her ENTIRE career ?

Lets be clear, im not even a Nicki fan like that but i find it funny how Kim is being portrayed as a solid MC. ( on NT anyway)

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Besides bein outrageously sex oriented in her music, i dont remember Kim even having a style.

Besides the colored wigs what did she take from Kim ?

To the people who think Kim was a solid rapper please post a dope biggie..wait i mean a dope lil Kim verse...Even Cam wrote crush on you...

Quiet Storm Remix ring a bell?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
Yall holdin onto that verse with the jaws of life, and like MNR said i doubt she wrote that.

Okay, ill give her the benefit of the doubt , just because....But how much of a RAPPER was she, if thats all you can recall thru her ENTIRE career ?

Lets be clear, im not even a Nicki fan like that but i find it funny how Kim is being portrayed as a solid MC. ( on NT anyway)

laugh.gif
 at dudes saying Kim doesn't have dope verses, ever heard All About The Benjamins, Players Antherm Remix, Quiet, Queen B*tch & Drugs? listen to her Hardcore album, Kim was more of a MC Nicki is just gimmicky rapper  

laugh.gif
 at dudes saying Kim doesn't have dope verses, ever heard All About The Benjamins, Players Antherm Remix, Quiet, Queen B*tch & Drugs? listen to her Hardcore album, Kim was more of a MC Nicki is just gimmicky rapper  

laugh.gif
 Listen to hardcore...I had the cd, trust me ive heard it.

At the time Kim was appreciated.....It just wasnt for her lyrical ability
devil.gif

I never thought of her as a rapper, she was basically a gimmick too considering she didnt write most of her own stuff.

Go ahead and consider her some type of talented mc....im done.

laugh.gif
 Listen to hardcore...I had the cd, trust me ive heard it.

At the time Kim was appreciated.....It just wasnt for her lyrical ability
devil.gif

I never thought of her as a rapper, she was basically a gimmick too considering she didnt write most of her own stuff.

Go ahead and consider her some type of talented mc....im done.

this $*!% is atrocious.

lol @ anybody that cops pink friday. there hasn't been one single that has sounded decent. all this $*!% is trash. tra tra tra trash. TRASH! trash (english accent)

TRAASH (pee wee herman accent)

this $*!% is trash. dirty pamper.

this $*!% is atrocious.

lol @ anybody that cops pink friday. there hasn't been one single that has sounded decent. all this $*!% is trash. tra tra tra trash. TRASH! trash (english accent)

Originally Posted by debs 168

this $*!% is atrocious.

she gonna sell more than ya fav rapper did this year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

this $*!% is atrocious.

she gonna sell more than ya fav rapper did this year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

You know what...many of you are missing the point.  No one is here to prove Lil Kim is a lyricist 
laugh.gif
...I honestly could care less.  My issue is simply this...
I find it disrespectful and corny when these up and coming artists throw out disses to the very same legends that they are constantly emulating.  It's outright pathetic.  How can you try so damn hard to be like someone, and then try to @++% on them at the same time?  That @++% is weak.  When Trey Songz dissed Kells, I thought it was a joke because that dude is basically a professional R.Kelly impersonator.  This is just as bad if not worse

This "I don't have to show respect" era that our generation is perpetuating these days is pretty $@++%$$ sad.  
Quoted for truth ... this is my point. 
How can you take someone's ENTIRE style ... 

2v2uyqe.jpg

Then try to diss them though? $$$$ is just hilarious to me. 

laugh.gif
Ya'll giving Kim too much credit. She didn't event the wheel. There were females doing what Kim was doing long before she started. And I think Nikki starting off emulated Kim to a point it was to be taken as paying ode to her. But then you hear Kim talk wreckless? At the end of the day Kim is jealous that she's irrelevant and Nikki is that new chic in the game doing @%+ with Puff just like she use to do.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

You know what...many of you are missing the point.  No one is here to prove Lil Kim is a lyricist 
laugh.gif
...I honestly could care less.  My issue is simply this...
I find it disrespectful and corny when these up and coming artists throw out disses to the very same legends that they are constantly emulating.  It's outright pathetic.  How can you try so damn hard to be like someone, and then try to @++% on them at the same time?  That @++% is weak.  When Trey Songz dissed Kells, I thought it was a joke because that dude is basically a professional R.Kelly impersonator.  This is just as bad if not worse

This "I don't have to show respect" era that our generation is perpetuating these days is pretty $@++%$$ sad.  
Quoted for truth ... this is my point. 
How can you take someone's ENTIRE style ... 

2v2uyqe.jpg

Then try to diss them though? $$$$ is just hilarious to me. 

laugh.gif
Ya'll giving Kim too much credit. She didn't event the wheel. There were females doing what Kim was doing long before she started. And I think Nikki starting off emulated Kim to a point it was to be taken as paying ode to her. But then you hear Kim talk wreckless? At the end of the day Kim is jealous that she's irrelevant and Nikki is that new chic in the game doing @%+ with Puff just like she use to do.

At the end of the day, Kim has TWO classic albums while Nicki has _________?

And I don't even hate Nicki like that cause if she sticked to straight spittin without all the over the top, extra crap, she would be alot doper..

And I don't even hate Nicki like that cause if she sticked to straight spittin without all the over the top, extra crap, she would be alot doper..

That's the point, Nicki getting paid more than Kim got paid for two "classic" albums and all she has is mixtapes and features

But if we being real..man to man

I'd give Nicki the business and cuddle with her
laugh.gif
, Lil Kim? No thanks. That's all that matters. #*%@ lyrics because neither one of them can rap.

That's the point, Nicki getting paid more than Kim got paid for two "classic" albums and all she has is mixtapes and features

But if we being real..man to man

I'd give Nicki the business and cuddle with her
laugh.gif
, Lil Kim? No thanks. That's all that matters. #*%@ lyrics because neither one of them can rap.

^ i'd say that has more to do with the internet than one being better than the other...

you can have a greater presence now than before...

^ i'd say that has more to do with the internet than one being better than the other...

you can have a greater presence now than before...

i'm sorry but this $$+@ is blasphemy to me. acting like:

get money
players anthem
no time
ladies' night
i can love you
crush on you
all about the benjamins
etc.

don't exist. kim has classic verses, classic albums and her "gimmick" style has been borrowed ever since she entered the game. she's been the blueprint for mad artists (khia, trina, nicki, foxy, etc.)
hate on that sex $$+@ all you want, mad females came out on some sex $$+@ after she dropped.

*%#%%# acting like nicki didn't borrow lil kim's style before becoming an english peewee herman possessed by three demons on every track. that barbie $$+@ is kim's. that colorful wig $$+@ is kim's. that sex $$+@ is kim's. that bad @$+@% $$+@ is an off shoot of queen @$+@%, while we're at it.

*%#%%# have got to be like 14-18 in this thread. acting like kim wasn't THAT female in the 90's. so what if she doesn't have an album now. that takes away from her impact in the game?

the @$#$ outta here. acting like nicki has had any impact besides appearances. guarantee her $$+@ is trash when it drops. none of the singles are on the level of ANY of kim's singles. not even her worst single. ghostwriter or no ghostwriter.

@$+@% came out a kim clone and turned into a lady gaga hybrid. like who the @$#$ is nicki? how she maintains a fan base is beyond me. how do you go from i get crazy and slumber party to monster and roman's revenge??

Back
Top Bottom