Nicki Minaj just went full heel. VOL. homewrecker status.

unnamed-171.jpg

perfect example of when u break a chick back out early they always gonna have a spot for you.

i dont know what you learned from that video but i aint get that assumption.

for all we know meek could of started it.

Edit:

Nvm thought that was the shouting video

just took this from that video didnt even know this guy had a rap sheet like that how could you start a family with him with the status she got crazy.

Nicki dont have that queen vibe she once had.. When u not above being petty how can you be a queen.. When u got a man showing guns for the public to see your not a queen.. Your just nicki from queens.. Not moving right. The minaj brand is being ruined.. It would be beneath the likes of a beyonce Rihanna to hang out with her.. She lost that eloquence.. Almost 40 and decides to marry some former junuor high school crush thats now a registered sex offender and convicted of manslaughter as well.. Nicki stop moving right ever since safaree left.. From meek to nas to a sex offender.. Couldn't keep safaree, meek, and she was his dream girl.. Couldn't keep nas.. I bet she had this ***** sign a non disclosure agreement to never divulge anything about her in the relationship.. She cant keep ****** wit money because they not gonna be pressed by her status plus her body fake.. These ****** gonna be looking at the bad up and coming females with natural bodies leaving her feeling insecure at the end of the day.. So she get a regular joe to have control.. Im not the smartest man but i would think flashing guns on live and your high profile would make you a target for law enforcement to catch you slippin.. Or should i say catch u not slipping.. Once a new wave of females start moving into hiphop nicki gonna be dated.. Cardi b ushering in the new female wave.. Sorry but not sorry nicki.. Treat people better and you'll get better results.. You got money so be comfortable with being in park while other females drive..

Last edited:
i dont know what you learned from that video but i aint get that assumption.

for all we know meek could of started it.

Edit:

Nvm thought that was the shouting video

just took this from that video didnt even know this guy had a rap sheet like that how could you start a family with him with the status she got crazy.

Nicki dont have that queen vibe she once had.. When u not above being petty how can you be a queen.. When u got a man showing guns for the public to see your not a queen.. Your just nicki from queens.. Not moving right. The minaj brand is being ruined.. It would be beneath the likes of a beyonce Rihanna to hang out with her.. She lost that eloquence.. Almost 40 and decides to marry some former junuor high school crush thats now a registered sex offender and convicted of manslaughter as well.. Nicki stop moving right ever since safaree left.. From meek to nas to a sex offender.. Couldn't keep safaree, meek, and she was his dream girl.. Couldn't keep nas.. I bet she had this ***** sign a non disclosure agreement to never divulge anything about her in the relationship.. She cant keep ****** wit money because they not gonna be pressed by her status plus her body fake.. These ****** gonna be looking at the bad up and coming females with natural bodies leaving her feeling insecure at the end of the day.. So she get a regular joe to have control.. Im not the smartest man but i would think flashing guns on live and your high profile would make you a target for law enforcement to catch you slippin.. Or should i say catch u not slipping.. Once a new wave of females start moving into hiphop nicki gonna be dated.. Cardi b ushering in the new female wave.. Sorry but not sorry nicki.. Treat people better and you'll get better results.. You got money so be comfortable with being in park while other females drive..
U got “queen status” from nicki once upon a time ago? I never sensed it

speaking of da heel....

NICKI MINAJ, MEEK MILLREIGNITE BEEF ...Both Make Outrageous Allegations!!!
2/5/2020 1:13 PM PT
1:11 PM PT -- Meek's done with this back-and-forth 'cause he tweeted, "My girl is with me pregnant watching me tweet about my ex is very clownish...Ima exit" but not before making ooooooone last tweet to address one of Nicki's more serious allegations:

Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill have taken their years-long beef to a whole new level -- or we should probably say a new LOW because they're both leveling disgusting, unproven allegations at each other.
It appears Nicki's fired the first shot ... going off on Meek after seeing that he liked a meme that took a shot at her hubby, Kenneth Petty. Mrs. Petty then posted on IG, calling Meek a clown and alleging he's a woman-beater. She wrote, "U do IT for likes. #TwitterFingers beat women, scared of men."
c4efaddb1c0f48c381f667d51b90173a_md.jpg

She made it a double-barrel social media attack by tweeting, "You beat your own sister and taped it. Spit on her & taped it. Kicked me in front [of] your mother and sent her to the hospital. Sucking drake d**k made u feel tough again. Move on."
fffee22c9e764e26893a45636ea48c23_md.jpg

There's no evidence to support any of those allegations.
It didn't take long for Meek to respond by roping Nicki's convict brother into the mudslinging. As we first reported, Jelani Maraj was found guilty of predatory sexual assault against a child, and just got 25 years to life.
471eafadb7c04673aab14794f4ed1a73_md.jpg

Again, Meek's claims she knew about her bro's crimes and paid for his attorneys ... all unproven.
There's a lot more ... as the war of words continues, but you get the point.
As we've reported ... Nicki and Kenneth ran into Meek at a WeHo store last month. The confrontation nearly came to blows and an epic shouting match ensued.
So, the beef's been simmering since then. It's now on full boil. We've reached out to both camps for comment about the wave of unfounded allegations.
So far, neither side's saying a thing.

MEEK AND NICKI -- HAPPIER TIMESLAUNCH GALLERY

Instagram
Originally published -- 12:51 PM PT

HelloBuzz
This Whole Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill Twitter Beef Started Over Her Husband’s Fashions?!
SHAMIKA SANDERS/ @SHAMIKA_SANDERS16 HOURS AGO
2016 MTV Video Music Awards - Arrivals
Source: C Flanigan / Getty

Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill’s ex relationship ended abruptly. One moment the two were each other’s hypeman/woman and the next minute…mums the word. Nicki once alluded to being in a abusive relationship, but never named names. It’s all seemingly coming out in a Twitter beef with the two spawned by Meek Mill liking a photoshopped picture of Nicki’s husband Kenneth Petty.

Petty, who plays the background in Nicki’s show, was photoshopped into the store front of a popular urban apparel store Jimmy Jazz. Meek apparently liked the photo leading to Nicki taking to her Instastories to bash Meek’s fashion sense or, in her opinion, lack their of.

Then the conversation ventured to Twitter, where Meek is trending in the number one spot on the social media platform.

“***** been tweeting bout my man for a year now. Talking bout he went to my page to see him but he was blocked. My *****, move on. I know ya btch embarrassed. ****ted yaself in that store when u got pressed tho.” she wrote.

“You beat your own sister and taped it. Spit on her & taped it. Kicked me in front your mother and sent her to the hospital. Sucking drake **** made u feel tough again. Move on.”

“Imagine talking about an alleged rape of a child to hurt someone who wasn’t involved just so ppl can dislike me. You can never stand on your own. You won’t tell ppl the mother is on tape asking me for $20 million to make the charge go away tho. U was around. U know. See u soon”

To which, Meek Mill responded:

“The only way you can try to kill my career is to say I beat women … talk about ya brother convicted of rape and you been knew and paid for his lawyer … ya little brother touched that lil girl too! You know I know … you want me to crash with ya boyfriend and I won’t”

“You sad you willing to crash your man because you losing now and everybody in the industry know you a bad person! You been knew your brother was raping that little girl that’s why I got away from you!”

“Surrounded by rapist talking what? stop playing you picked a great time to be saying I ever put my hands on you … you full of hate and the whole industry know you full of hate… and ya bag getting low so you wanna destroy me”

“I can’t believe y’all industry people let these people survive this long in the game knowing they really nasty people and have a nasty upbringing… Everybody really know what’s going on! I’m powerful I’m never scared to speak up!”

“Go to church leave me alone!”

“My girl is with me pregnant watching me tweet about my ex is very clownish … Ima exit”

“For clarification I don’t hit women and I won’t let my interviews be filled with question about her or any situation to do with her when I come out to do press for my new album! No devils tricks”

Nicki Minaj’s husband Kenneth and Meek clashed during Grammy weekend when the two crossed paths at a luxury store in LA. Words were exchanged an threats were made, but the beef seemingly died down. Fast forward a few days to today and wham. Can’t say we didn’t see this coming since neither of them spoke out about their very public relationship.

Whew chile.

Son does look weird in his fits, like they're not for him. She's a piece of **** trying to make two dudes with gangs behind them collide over nothing. I'm sure he's gonna feel her wrath at some point too.

Son does look weird in his fits, like they're not for him. She's a piece of **** trying to make two dudes with gangs behind them collide over nothing. I'm sure he's gonna feel her wrath at some point too.

Now that i think about it jail ****** do he looking silly in regular clothes. Like the fit don't ever be right

Back
Top Bottom