Nicki Minaj - "Pink Friday" Official Album Thread (I guess...)

This is out on the interwebz and I didn't see an official thread so I figured I'd make one.  Shrug.

Anyone listen to it yet
ohwell.gif

This is out on the interwebz and I didn't see an official thread so I figured I'd make one.  Shrug.

Anyone listen to it yet
ohwell.gif

I don't see how anyone will be able to stand a whole album of Nicki Minaj. I still think she was alright on Monster though.

I don't see how anyone will be able to stand a whole album of Nicki Minaj. I still think she was alright on Monster though.

*flamesuit on*

I've liked all of her features so far, so I'm looking forward to listening to this.

*flamesuit on*

I've liked all of her features so far, so I'm looking forward to listening to this.

I couldn't stand her at all. Now I've grown to tolerate her, she's kinda entertaining.
but it has to be in small doses, I'm gonna dl the album just to see what it's like and plus my sister is a big fan

I couldn't stand her at all. Now I've grown to tolerate her, she's kinda entertaining.
but it has to be in small doses, I'm gonna dl the album just to see what it's like and plus my sister is a big fan

God, I just downloaded it. I'm going to try to give it an honest listen if possible.

Back
Top Bottom