Nicki Minaj - "Pink Friday" Official Album Thread (I guess...)

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

did it on em goes hard
pimp.gif

It could of went harder too if she just spit and layed off that pause flow some

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

She is looking RIGHT on 106 right now
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
TOO Fine.

Yea, she does and I'm not really into her.  On a side note, her wig looks like a football helmet.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

She is looking RIGHT on 106 right now
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
TOO Fine.

Yea, she does and I'm not really into her.  On a side note, her wig looks like a football helmet.

she looks so ridiculous...that shape looks so fake and those boots w/the fur are not hittin

the make up is on point as usual tho

she looks so ridiculous...that shape looks so fake and those boots w/the fur are not hittin

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

You're saying she has on hip and booty pads?

Originally Posted by cguy610

its something cuz she didnt always look like that...what that somethig is i'm not sure...hip pads for sure tho

its something cuz she didnt always look like that...what that somethig is i'm not sure...hip pads for sure tho

I aint really catch her that long, but I know that her dress had an extreme hourglass illusion: The sides of  her dress were a different color from the center(black) of the dress so it made her waist to hip look crazy. Her body on stupid anyway so maybe I'm wrong
laugh.gif

I aint really catch her that long, but I know that her dress had an extreme hourglass illusion: The sides of  her dress were a different color from the center(black) of the dress so it made her waist to hip look crazy. Her body on stupid anyway so maybe I'm wrong
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

laugh.gif
word i was looking at her butt to waist ratio, and i,m like this cant be real IT CANNOT BE REAL.

laugh.gif
word i was looking at her butt to waist ratio, and i,m like this cant be real IT CANNOT BE REAL.

Whoa, there's a LOOOOT of hate in this thread. Cats in here salty cause their career isn't poppin like hers. And there's no way she didn't write that verse on monster. Like son said earlier, her name is all over it. And if she didn't, oh well.

Whoa, there's a LOOOOT of hate in this thread. Cats in here salty cause their career isn't poppin like hers. And there's no way she didn't write that verse on monster. Like son said earlier, her name is all over it. And if she didn't, oh well.

Originally Posted by Xavier

laugh.gif

its not
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Xavier

laugh.gif

its not
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom