Nicki Minaj - "Pink Friday" Official Album Thread (I guess...)

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

.....Need I post more?

huge cosign....king arthur sounding like a salty backpacker

have we forgotten nicki is a NY rapper that was managed by fendi and in all them come up DVD's? she can rap.

listenin to da album.......meh, definitely a chick album (no need for da captain obvious)

i like it when chick albums are alot more grittier.....

lil kim hardcore will always be da "female" illmatic

listenin to da album.......meh, definitely a chick album (no need for da captain obvious)

i like it when chick albums are alot more grittier.....

lil kim hardcore will always be da "female" illmatic

KayCurrency wrote:
Originally Posted by King Arthur

KayCurrency wrote:

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by Heshua

KayCurrency wrote:
Nicki killed Ye and Hov on the same track (Monster)....name another female rapper (or rapper period) who could do that.....

-waits-
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
�False fam, just stop.

��

This. She definitely didn't make history with that�verse. To me ppl are basing Nicki goin off as her using four different flows in one verse which to me is�annoying. I still say

"Head of the class, and she just want a swallowship">>>Nicki's Verse�
��
it wasnt even her verse�
it took Kanye 4 days to write it for her�

Ross is man enough to say it....And he was on the damn track....
grin.gif

Like I said....Give respect where its due

Who respects Rick Ross though?
If anything a cosign from the big officer is insulting to a certain extent�

and lets say we really did want to give her props

ITS NOT HER VERSE SHE DID NOT WRITE IT, its like turning your friends paper in with you name on it

Kanye said in an interview about Runaway the film that it took him 4 days to write her verse�

there is nothing of hers to respect

Fam, You sound like a hater...and its a shame...

anywho...MORE PROPS httphttp://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/22351951091://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/22351951091
Where does that say Minaj did an amazing job WRITING that verse
nerd.gif

During the Runaway screening in London & LA he said he HELPED Nicki write that verse & it took 4 DAYS!!! I want to say he said it in the interview w/ Sway after the movie debuted but I'm not going to watch the whole yadig over again.

So yeah...

KayCurrency wrote:

KayCurrency wrote:

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by Heshua

KayCurrency wrote:
Nicki killed Ye and Hov on the same track (Monster)....name another female rapper (or rapper period) who could do that.....

-waits-
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
�False fam, just stop.

��

This. She definitely didn't make history with that�verse. To me ppl are basing Nicki goin off as her using four different flows in one verse which to me is�annoying. I still say

"Head of the class, and she just want a swallowship">>>Nicki's Verse�
��
it wasnt even her verse�
it took Kanye 4 days to write it for her�

Ross is man enough to say it....And he was on the damn track....
grin.gif

Like I said....Give respect where its due

Who respects Rick Ross though?
If anything a cosign from the big officer is insulting to a certain extent�

and lets say we really did want to give her props

ITS NOT HER VERSE SHE DID NOT WRITE IT, its like turning your friends paper in with you name on it

Kanye said in an interview about Runaway the film that it took him 4 days to write her verse�

there is nothing of hers to respect

Fam, You sound like a hater...and its a shame...

anywho...MORE PROPS httphttp://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/22351951091://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/22351951091
Where does that say Minaj did an amazing job WRITING that verse
nerd.gif

During the Runaway screening in London & LA he said he HELPED Nicki write that verse & it took 4 DAYS!!! I want to say he said it in the interview w/ Sway after the movie debuted but I'm not going to watch the whole yadig over again.

So yeah...

Save Me goes hard 
pimp.gif

The production,  the hook, and her singing delivery on the verses is flawless. Everything fits perfectly

Save Me goes hard 
pimp.gif

The production,  the hook, and her singing delivery on the verses is flawless. Everything fits perfectly

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by TrappenAintDead

SMH at men actually posting in here they like the CD, flat out embarrassing 
laugh.gif
Why's that? Because she's a female rapper? Or just because she's Nicki Minaj?
Apparently men can't listen to music by female artists?
indifferent.gif

Or I guess Nicki Minaj is incapable of making decent music because NT says so?
I can't tell if you're serious? I bought Kim's first two CDs, Da Brat's first two, Foxy's debut, Remy's debut and plenty of female R&B singers. Go to your barbershop and tell everyone in their you like Nicki's CD or you bought it and come back and post their response to your gay tendencies

Real __'s ain't worried bout what anyone else thinks bruh. 
And I'd obviously be clowned hard, but that means that I shouldn't think that it's decent/listen to it? 

That's what wrong with society, __'s scared to be individuals because of what others will think.
The point isn't what others think, the point is you a straight $$** to be a man and listening to Nicki Minaj. You gonna do all her facial expression and talk with your neck? You gotta be a kid to even be on her music son
Real __'s ain't listening to Nicki Minaj PERIOD 
u sound like da same haters i encountered in 1997 when i copped that first lil kim album...and we all know that album is a classic...not saying this nicki album is anywhere

near a classic ( i still gotta get around to bumpin) but to prejudge a CD without giving it a honest listen is CORNY, especially if its a girl.
1.  Kim dropped in 96
2. Who the hell was hating on people for coppin' Kim's CD? Everyone was bumping that CD, it was just dope music

3. I heard more than half of the Nicki CD, so what are you speaking for?

4. What the hell does the artist being a girl have to do with anything? 

5. If you read my earlier posts, it clearly says I've bought plenty of female CDs 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by TrappenAintDead

SMH at men actually posting in here they like the CD, flat out embarrassing 
laugh.gif
Why's that? Because she's a female rapper? Or just because she's Nicki Minaj?
Apparently men can't listen to music by female artists?
indifferent.gif

Or I guess Nicki Minaj is incapable of making decent music because NT says so?
I can't tell if you're serious? I bought Kim's first two CDs, Da Brat's first two, Foxy's debut, Remy's debut and plenty of female R&B singers. Go to your barbershop and tell everyone in their you like Nicki's CD or you bought it and come back and post their response to your gay tendencies

Real __'s ain't worried bout what anyone else thinks bruh. 
And I'd obviously be clowned hard, but that means that I shouldn't think that it's decent/listen to it? 

That's what wrong with society, __'s scared to be individuals because of what others will think.
The point isn't what others think, the point is you a straight $$** to be a man and listening to Nicki Minaj. You gonna do all her facial expression and talk with your neck? You gotta be a kid to even be on her music son
Real __'s ain't listening to Nicki Minaj PERIOD 
u sound like da same haters i encountered in 1997 when i copped that first lil kim album...and we all know that album is a classic...not saying this nicki album is anywhere

near a classic ( i still gotta get around to bumpin) but to prejudge a CD without giving it a honest listen is CORNY, especially if its a girl.
1.  Kim dropped in 96
2. Who the hell was hating on people for coppin' Kim's CD? Everyone was bumping that CD, it was just dope music

3. I heard more than half of the Nicki CD, so what are you speaking for?

4. What the hell does the artist being a girl have to do with anything? 

5. If you read my earlier posts, it clearly says I've bought plenty of female CDs 

I haven't listened to this album but this "Blazin'" track is hot
sick.gif

Why doesn't Nicki rap like this all the time? She doesn't do her usual crazy voice changing bipolar %#!*. It's just her spitting. Ye bodied the track though too so that helps.

I haven't listened to this album but this "Blazin'" track is hot
sick.gif

Why doesn't Nicki rap like this all the time? She doesn't do her usual crazy voice changing bipolar %#!*. It's just her spitting. Ye bodied the track though too so that helps.

Never had DL an album and transfered to my itunes. How does this work/

I always support, but i'm not really trying to buy this and Ye and Banks
laugh.gif

teach me NT.

Never had DL an album and transfered to my itunes. How does this work/

I always support, but i'm not really trying to buy this and Ye and Banks
laugh.gif

teach me NT.

Back
Top Bottom