Nigeria bans gay marriage, gay meetings -- Does so secretly

Funny thing about this is.....the West and it ideologies & policies have turned Nigeria upside down. Western nations and culture is responsible for the deaths of dozens of millions of Nigerians.

At this very moment, Nigerian bellies are rumbling because of the gas that we fill up our tanks with....

and somehow this real, tangible, genocidal oppression completely goes over everyone's head.

I applaud you for trying to get this back on the main topic :lol:

lobotomybeats is KILLING Rhythm808 right now though.

@Nako XL You have to stop making sense bro, it's a waste of time.

Left handed people do everything right handed people do except write with their left hand. Homosexuals do everything heterosexuals do except sleep with the same sex. There is more to life than sex
laugh.gif
it's clear these people equate a homosexual person solely with a sexual act instead of a actual human being. Just let them rock and hope they don't teach the same ignorance to their offspring.
I'm right handed....I will type with my left hand, and perform the same tasks.  It will make no difference.  I can, and feel no different performing tasks with my left hand compared to my right hand.

Heterosexuals will not participate in homosexual activity.  They aren't remotely close to being the equivalent. 

Haven't even bother reading the back and forth.

Dudes don't want to maturely and intelligently discuss reality, they just want to get their egos stroked by their peers.

Microcosm of the larger society.

Last edited:
We have.

You disregarded it because it hurts your viewpoint.

And there's nothing "scientific" about bigotry, so what are we really achieving by conceding to your demands?

You're finished.

It doesn't matter if it is only the US.  If a 38 year old travels to Mexico, where the age of consent is 14, and ha sex with a 14 year old. Is it not deviant just because it is legal?

pedophiles suffer from an abnormality in the same part of the brain.  It is comparable.  It is valid whether you like it or not.

Scientific evidence, which was proved through brain scans is not debatable.  It is fact. If someone did the same study today, they'd find the same exact thing.  That is why it is still endorsed by the US Government. 

It is deviant. Regardless, pedophilia (which YOU brought up) is a crime and homosexuality isn't. You're not getting the point.

And you're completely fine with rappers being misogynists? "You know I **** em love em leave em because I don't ******g need em" - that is acceptable behavior according to you because it's not viewed as deviant?

Do you deem mentally ******ed children and those with mental illnesses as deviant? They also have brain abnormalities. Would love to hear your opinion on that.

Homosexuality is only when it is with a member of the same sex.  Your pro-gay buddy Boris provided us with that definition. 
Another display of your inability to read.

If you go back and read what I said, I stated that sexuality isn't black and white. It's a spectrum. It's funny that you mention part of what I said to prove a point. How desperate are you?

This person changes their definitions when they see fit. They're either a bad troll or their comprehension is severely lacking.

We have.

You disregarded it because it hurts your viewpoint.

And there's nothing "scientific" about bigotry, so what are we really achieving by conceding to your demands?

You're finished.
Incorrect.  The only scientific link that you provided stated the studies hypothesis.  It wasn't even completed.

There is science behind my viewpoint.  

ALLEN AND GORSKI (1992)

James Cantor's study on pedophilia

21st century Swedish study on homosexuality, which found homosexuals brains are fundamentally different.

By the way, the bold/underlined statement is what you've been doing the entire time I've been posting in here.  You don't want to admit that the scientific studies I linked you are fact.  That is what science is.  Fact.

You're finished.  I finished you over 12 hours ago. 

Last edited:
Heterosexuals will not participate in homosexual activity.  They aren't remotely close to being the equivalent. 
What is homosexual activity? You blind fold a straight woman and let another woman perform oral sex, she will get aroused. You blind fold a straight man and let another man perform oral sex, he will get aroused. Are they now homosexuals?

You keep in citing the fact that gays and pedophiles have "abnormal amounts" of white matter in the brain. The study you linked claims that while pedophiles tend to have a lower than average amount of white matter, Gays on the other hand tend to have more white matter than average. Wouldn't the logical conclusion then be that gay people are less likely to be vile and counterproductive than even those with "normal" amounts of white matter ?
No, because they are both abnormal amounts.  Both studies refer to them as abnormal amounts.  Think midgets vs giants (although they aren't vile, detriments to society).  Both of their bodies are the result of an abnormal thyroid.  One is overactive, one is under-active, however they are both abnormal, because their thyroid is not normal.  This is similar to how the homosexuals white matter is not normal.

Midgets and giants should not be limited like homosexuals should, because being a ****** or a giant does not create new behavior, it only limits behavior.  In contrast, the abnormality found in homosexuals leads to deviant behavior. 

50 and 150 are both abnormal IQs.... Just because something about a person is abnormal does not mean that it serves as a detriment to that person or society as a whole.

Your logic(or rather your lack thereof) fails once again.

If you go back and read what I said, I stated that sexuality isn't black and white. It's a spectrum. It's funny that you mention part of what I said to prove a point. How desperate are you?

This person changes their definitions when they see fit. They're either a bad troll or their comprehension is severely lacking.
You don't define what sexuality is.  Society determines that, and bases it on science and fact.  Not Boris' convictions.  You also admitted that homosexuality was abnormal.  By the way, are you ready to answer my question yet?

A - H - C - U - R - Q - P - L    Which is the abnormal one?

A - A - A - A - A - A - A - B       Which is the abnormal one?  How do you know that it is abnormal?  If B is abnormal, what does that make A? 

50 and 150 are both abnormal IQs.... Just because something about a person is abnormal does not mean that it serves as a detriment to that person or society as a whole.

That doesn't effect their activities.  They don't participate in new activities because of this.  In comparison, the abnormal brain which homosexuals have creates a new deviant, vile, detrimental activity. 

And heterosexual men have anal sex with women.

What you call a "homosexual" action is the act of having sex with a same sex partner.  That is what YOU call abnormal.  You deem it abnormal because it is caused by a difference in brain structure that a minority of people have.

We'll continue then to follow the same logic.  A minority of people are left-handed as a result of a difference n their brain structure.  This difference causes them to write with their left hands.  Their dominant hand is their left.

It doesn't matter that they also use their right hands for some activities.  The dominant hand is the left one.  Their preference to use this hand for basic tasks is the abnormal behavior.

You choose to focus on their ability to also use their right hand.  Homosexual people partake in heterosexual activities as well.   You focus on one aspect of their existence: intimacies with same sex partners.

Let us then highlight the one divergent activity that left-handed people partake in.  Performing acts with their left hands; having opposite brain hemisphere dominance and as a result being oppositely oriented than normal right-handed people.

As a result, further following your reasoning, left-handed people are therefore inferior and deserving of having their rights taken away.

Correct?
Incorrect.  Society has considered them abnormal.  Like I've been saying.  You are trying to change society, not me.  It is up to you to prove that they are NOT abnormal.  You won't be able to, because they are.  Other people who are arguing on your side of the debate have also admitted that they are abnormal.

This is completely relevant.  You bring up the homosexuals participate in heterosexual activities, but heterosexuals do not participate in homosexual activities.  Therefore, homosexuals activities do differ from heterosexual's activities, because heterosexuals never participate in the homosexual activities. 

Left handed people perform the same tasks as right handed people, and use their right hand in addition to their left hand.  Right handed people use their left hand in addition to their right hand.  If these were the equivalent, then heterosexuals would participate in both homosexual, and heterosexual activities...but they don't.  They aren't even close to being comparable.

In addition, they have a different brain dominance, but not a difference in brain structure, or material which composes their brains.  Once again, you are wrong.  Right handed, and left handed people use both sides of their brain, although one side is dominant.  However, their brain structures are the same (when they are normal people....ie...not homosexual).  Homosexuals in comparison, have a brain which is fundamentally different than that of normal human beings. 
lulz

[h2]  [/h2]
[h2]sin·is·tral[/h2][sin-uh-struh
thinsp.png
thinsp.png
l] Show IPA

adjective

of, pertaining to, or on the left side; left (opposed to dextral  ).

left-handed.

[h2]cack–hand·ed[/h2]adjective \ˈkak-ˌhan-dəd\
: clumsy or awkward
[h2]CACK-HANDED[/h2]

British :   left-handed 1

British :   clumsy, awkward
In many religions, including Christianity, the right hand of God is the favored hand. For example, Jesus sits at God's right side. God's left hand, however, is the hand of judgement. The Archangel Gabriel is sometimes called "God's left hand", sits at God's left side, and is one of six angels of death. Those who fall from favor with God are sent to left, as described in Matthew 25: 32–33, in which sheep represent the righteous and goats represent the fallen: "And he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats. And he shall set the sheep on his right, but the goats on his left." In 19th-century Europe, homosexuals were referred to as "left-handed" whilst in Protestant nations, Roman Catholics were called "left-footers".

-Evans, Dave (2007). The History of British Magick after Crowley. Hidden Publishing.
In some parts of Scotland, it is considered bad luck to meet a left-handed person at the start of a journey.

- Wilson, Sir Daniel (1891). The right hand: left-handedness. London: MacMillan and Co. ISBN  0-665-25982-4.
In Ghana, pointing, gesturing, giving or receiving items with the left hand is considered taboo or rude. A person giving directions will put their left hand behind them and even physically strain to point with their right hand if necessary.

- Kita, S.; Essegbey, J. (2001). "Pointing left in Ghana: How a taboo on the use of the left hand influences gestural practice". Gesture (John Benjamins Publishing Company) 1 (1): 73–95.
In some Asian countries, holding eating utensils in the left hand is considered impolite.

- Binns, Corey (March 21, 2006). "What Makes a Lefty: Myths and Mysteries Persist". Live Science.
Due to cultural and societal pressures, many left-handed children are encouraged or forced to write and perform other activities with their right hands. This conversion can cause multiple problems in the developing left-handed child, including learning disorders, dyslexia,[sup] [/sup]stuttering[sup] [/sup]and other speech disorders.

- Orton, S.T (1937). Reading, writing, and speech problems in children. London: Chapman and Hall. ISBN  0-89079-179-1.

- Lewis, Ruth (May 1949). "THE PSYCHOLOGICAL APPROACH TO THE PRESCHOOL STUTTERER". Can Med Assoc J (Canad. M.A.J) 60 (5): 497–500. PMC  1591462.

- Bryngelson, Bryng; Clark, Thomas B. (1933). "LEFT-HANDEDNESS AND STUTTERING". The Journal of Heredity (American Genetic Association) 24 (10): 387–390. Retrieved January 3, 2011.

- Johnson, W. & L. Duke (1935). "Changes in handedness associated with onset or disappearance of stuttering; sixteen cases". Journal of Experimental Education 4: 112–132.

- Ballard, PB (1911–12). "Sinistrality and speech". Journal of Experimental Pediatrics 1: 298–310.
Many Asian countries encourage or force their children to become right-handed due to cultural perceptions of bad luck associated with the left hand. In India and Indonesia, it is considered rude to eat with the left hand.

- Binns, Corey (March 21, 2006). "What Makes a Lefty: Myths and Mysteries Persist". Live Science.
Western countries also attempt to convert left-handed children due to cultural, societal and religious biases. Schools tend to urge children to use their right hands, sometimes against the wishes of the child's parents. In America until corporal punishment was outlawed in schools it was not uncommon for students to be physically punished for writing with their left hands: "I was educated in the USA in Catholic school in the 60s. My left hand was beaten until it was swollen, so I would use my right right [sic] hand" ... "I had a teacher who would smack my left hand with a yardstick every time she caught me writing with my left hand" ... "My fourth grade teacher [...] would force me to use my right hand to perform all of my school work. If she caught me using my left hand, I was hit in the head with a dictionary. It turned out that she believed left handers were connected with Satan."

- "Educators". gauche! Left-Handers in Society. Archived from the original on December 12, 2010. Retrieved January 5, 2011.
They are abnormal and deserving of having their rights restricted.

Correct?

LOL.

I just realized you again said "left handed people can use their right hands" as justification for them not being different/abnormal/inferior to right handed people.  Ok, I'll play.

What about left handed people who don't use their right hands?

Let's say they simply choose to only write with their left hand as is their right.

Would you then want all of their other rights infringed on.

Last edited:

lulz

[h2]  [/h2]

They are abnormal and deserving of having their rights restricted.

Correct?
Everything you posted was in reference to BELIEFS.  None of them are based on scientific evidence.  For example, one of the examples that you posted stated they BELIEVED it was bad luck.

I don't believe homosexuals are abnormal...I have proof.  

Also, for the 7th time.

This is completely relevant.  You bring up the homosexuals participate in heterosexual activities, but heterosexuals do not participate in homosexual activities.  Therefore, homosexuals activities do differ from heterosexual's activities, because heterosexuals never participate in the homosexual activities. 

Left handed people perform the same tasks as right handed people, and use their right hand in addition to their left hand.  Right handed people use their left hand in addition to their right hand.  If these were the equivalent, then heterosexuals would participate in both homosexual, and heterosexual activities...but they don't.  They aren't even close to being comparable.

In addition, they have a different brain dominance, but not a difference in brain structure, or material which composes their brains.  Once again, you are wrong.  Right handed, and left handed people use both sides of their brain, although one side is dominant.  However, their brain structures are the same (when they are normal people....ie...not homosexual).  Homosexuals in comparison, have a brain which is fundamentally different than that of normal human beings. 

By the way, are you ready to answer my question yet?

A - A - A - A - A - A - A - B       Which is the abnormal one?  How do you know that it is abnormal?  If B is abnormal, what does that make A? 
Why do you think you can decide there is an abnormality to begin with? :lol:

Why do you think you can decide there is an abnormality to begin with?
laugh.gif
I am not deciding abnormality.  Science has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that homosexuals have abnormal amounts of white brain matter.  Science has also proven that the brain composition of homosexuals is fundamentally different than that of normal, heterosexuals. 

Why don't you answer the question?

You don't define what sexuality is.  Society determines that, and bases it on science and fact.  Not Boris' convictions.  You also admitted that homosexuality was abnormal.  By the way, are you ready to answer my question yet?

Please show me the science and facts that show that sexuality is rigidly defined. I want links. Can you do this?

I've already addressed questions. Go back and read. Until you prove to me that you can figure out what you're doing wrong here, we can't move on. 

LOL.

I just realized you again said "left handed people can use their right hands" as justification for them not being different/abnormal/inferior to right handed people.  Ok, I'll play.

What about left handed people who don't use their right hands?

Let's say they simply choose to only write with their left hand as is their right.

Would you then want all of their other rights infringed on.
They still conduct the same exact activities, with no new activities simply because they are left handed.  In comparison, homosexuals conduct new behavior as a result of their abnormality.

I keep posting it because whether you want to accept it or not, that is the truth.  It doesn't matter if you don't like the correct answer....it is the correct answer. 

What heterosexual activities do homosexuals participate in?

What homosexual activities do homosexuals not participate in?

That doesn't effect their activities.  They don't participate in new activities because of this.  In comparison, the abnormal brain which homosexuals have creates a new deviant, vile, detrimental activity. 

>Implying ******ation or genius level intellect wouldn't cause someone to participate in "new" activity's compared to the average person.

Last edited:
So I am supposed to care what someone who bases their viewpoint on conviction thinks?  Give me a factual, scientific reason why homosexuals are NOT abnormal.  I mean, they suffer from abnormality in regard to white matter  just like pedophiles, psychopaths, and sociopaths.  So you really think that they are the ONLY group to have abnormal amounts of white brain matter that are not deviants?  What evidence do you have to support that?

Man, you are dense. Where have I denied the physical differences in homosexuals? I have repeatedly admitted that the brain of a homosexual is different than that of a heterosexual. MOST WHO ARE FOR EQUAL RIGHTS DO! My point is this- how does that deviation justify your hatred? Because they have a different brain? What you are doing is justifying your hate. You point to the brain thing as reasons to justify a preexisting hatred. By your own admission you hated gay people before you knew that there was a difference in brains. You researched why you hate gay people (I love this, by the way). You are simply trying to say there is a scientific reasoning behind your hatred. You're a joke, dude. Do you think your adolescent self subconsciously recognized the differences in brains and that's what made you hate gay people? Also, what about differences in brains makes homosexuals worthy of your hatred? How does that even matter?

Here's the thing. You're fine with gay people as long as you don't see it. Don't try to play this "there is a reason I don't like these deviants" game. You're a hate monger. You'd be fine with gays as long as they didn't live as openly gay people. You would be fine with your child being gay as long as it wasn't obvious that they are gay. "You can be gay but act as I do." That's insanity and only highlights your insecurities. You are so insecure in yourself that you'd rather have others cater their lifestyles to keep you from being offended. You have concocted this straw man defense because you know that hate in the name of hate is frowned upon. You spout nonsense about homosexuals being detrimental to society in hopes that if you say it enough others will listen and then you have the idiocy to say anyone who doesn't side with your brand of idiocy is a victim of propaganda. You think that people who don't hate gay people are weaker and have been manipulated. It's like you think hating homosexuals is intrinsic and those who don't would if it weren't for the propaganda machine. I've read a lot of stupid things on this board, but your post are up there with the worst. Can't you for a second cast your childish insecurities aside and realize that hating someone because they are different isn't something that comes intrinsically to everyone? Hate wasn't taken from me by the "homosexual agenda."

Last edited:

I never changed a definition.  That is a blatant lie. 

Why do you think you can decide there is an abnormality to begin with? :lol:
I am not deciding abnormality.  Science has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that homosexuals have abnormal amounts of white brain matter.  Science has also proven that the brain composition of homosexuals is fundamentally different than that of normal, heterosexuals. 

Why don't you answer the question?

I am referring to your question, I don't see any abnormalities in either set you posted. What's your point?

Back
Top Bottom