Nigeria bans gay marriage, gay meetings -- Does so secretly

All this is straight up hate speech. You can take your scientific evidence about white brain matter and push your agenda all you want but there is no scientific evidence that their actions are "vile, and a detriment to society".

You're acting like a Nazi in here and it's disgusting. Just because someone's brain is constructed abnormally does not make their behavior vile. I'd be lying if I wasn't interested to hear your thoughts on mentally challenged individuals and their place in society but this thread isn't the place and frankly I'm sure it's every bit as disgusting as your views on homosexuals.
mentally challenged individuals do not participate in additional behavior. It only limits their behavior.

Society has seen homosexual behavior as vile, and deviant.  You are the ones trying to convince society that it isn't, to change the rules of society.  That means it is up to you to prove that they aren't vile....because they are already considered vile.

this had led me to reading about bias against left handed people on Wiki. the world is a crazy place :lol:

Due to cultural and societal pressures, many left-handed children are encouraged or forced to write and perform other activities with their right hands. This conversion can cause multiple problems in the developing left-handed child, including learning disorders, dyslexia,[27] stuttering[28][29][30] and other speech disorders.

Like why :lol: :lol:

Not necessarily. We can talk about the spectrum of sexuality, but you conveniently ignore that because it tears your whole argument apart.

It's interesting when people of different backgrounds have honest discussions. But then there are people that are just interested in being right.
Still waiting Boris.  You've been ignoring this the entire time.  Lets try again.

A - H - C - U - R - Q - P - L    Which is the abnormal one?

A - A - A - A - A - A - A - B       Which is the abnormal one?  How do you know that it is abnormal?  If B is abnormal, what does that make A? 

Sexuality isn't defined by Boris.  It is defined by society, which utilizes scientific evidence to formulate opinions.  How about you answer my question that you've been ignoring for over a day?

You don't think most people form opinions based on science do you? :lol: :lol:

sexuality is not that clearly defined either. which is why it's still being studied. the western world does not have sole ownership of deciding things like that.

Heteronormativity is not a worldwide concept. Hell there are like 6 genders according to some cultures.

You don't think most people form opinions based on science do you?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sexuality is not that clearly defined either. which is why it's still being studied. the western world does not have sole ownership of deciding things like that.

Heteronormativity is not a worldwide concept. Hell there are like 6 genders according to some cultures.
Intelligent people form viewpoints based on society.

Hilarious how none of you will answer that question!!
roll.gif

Last edited:

Also many (most?) left handed people DO have different brain structures.  Their wernicke's and broca's areas are located in a different place than that of right handed people.  It's been a while since I got my child development degree, so forgive me for not being more specific off the top of my head.
Go show a study.  Not Nako's word. 
Wernicke's area is involved in the understanding of written and spoken language. It is traditionally considered to consist of the posterior section of the superior temporal gyrus (STG) in the dominant cerebral hemisphere (which is the left hemisphere in about 95% of right handed individuals and 60% of left handed individuals). 

- http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...ionid=D891E20967A3D9A45F2D605F26448E2B.f03t03 

- Démonet JF, Chollet F, Ramsay S, et al. (December 1992). "The anatomy of phonological and semantic processing in normal subjects" 

- DeWitt, Iain; Rauschecker, Josef P. (2013). "Wernicke’s area revisited: Parallel streams and word processing". Brain and Language. 

- DeWitt, I.; Rauschecker, J. P. (2012). "Phoneme and word recognition in the auditory ventral stream"

also

http://www.hcs.harvard.edu/~hsmbb/BRAIN/vol2/left.html - left-handedness correlates with developmental disorders.

Once again, abnormal, inferior and undeserving of basic rights?

Where is the scientific study showing left handed people have a fundamentally different brain structure?

Also, left handed people prefer their left hand, but don't use it exclusively.  The same goes for right people.  I am right handed, yet I am typing with both my left and right hand.  Heterosexuals don't have both homosexual and heterosexual activity.  

Not equivalent. 
:lol: how in the world do you know heterosexuals don't participate in homosexual activities? Why can a homosexual do heterosexual acts but heterosexuals don't do homosexual acts? You're a hypocrite. The most common threesome is with two females and male. Clearly a homosexual act takes place and usually the women are heterosexuals. You want to make things black and white when there's a obvious gray area, expand your brain.

All this is straight up hate speech. You can take your scientific evidence about white brain matter and push your agenda all you want but there is no scientific evidence that their actions are "vile, and a detriment to society".

You're acting like a Nazi in here and it's disgusting. Just because someone's brain is constructed abnormally does not make their behavior vile. I'd be lying if I wasn't interested to hear your thoughts on mentally challenged individuals and their place in society but this thread isn't the place and frankly I'm sure it's every bit as disgusting as your views on homosexuals.
mentally challenged individuals do not participate in additional behavior. It only limits their behavior.

Society has seen homosexual behavior as vile, and deviant.  You are the ones trying to convince society that it isn't, to change the rules of society.  That means it is up to you to prove that they aren't vile....because they are already considered vile.

Society at one point also wanted to state that based on the color of your skin you were less of a human being than someone who was white. That's still a struggle TODAY because society at one point considered it acceptable. Do other races need to continually prove that they're equal to whites for you to believe it? Is every day a need for those races to satisfy a burden of proof for you?

Last edited:
laugh.gif
how in the world do you know heterosexuals don't participate in homosexual activities? Why can a homosexual do heterosexual acts but heterosexuals don't do homosexual acts? You're a hypocrite. The most common threesome is with two females and male. Clearly a homosexual act takes place and usually the women are heterosexuals. You want to make things black and white when there's a obvious gray area, expand your brain.
If they participate in homosexual activities they are bisexual....you really needed me to explain that to you?

Let's try this again.  I'll try to make it clearer for you.

Homosexuality is the result of "abnormal brain structure."

A heterosexual person has sexual intercourse.  A homosexual person has sexual intercourse.

A heterosexual person doesn't have sexual intercourse with a same sex partner.  A homosexual person doesn't have sexual intercourse with a partner of the opposite sex.

(these are your criteria)

Both types of people perform the same activity - sexual intercourse - they just do it with a slight variation in form.  If you a normal heterosexual person ever has sex with a man it is a deviant and reviled behavior.

Homosexual people are abnormal and inferior and undeserving of rights.

Following so far?

Left-handedness is the result of "abnormal brain structure." 

A right handed person writes.  A left handed person writes.

A right handed person doesn't write with their left hand.  A left handed person doesn't write with their right hand.

Both types of people perform the same activity - writing - they just do it with a slight variation in form.  If you a normal right handed person writes with your left hand it is a deviant and reviled behavior.

Left handed people are abnormal and inferior and undeserving of rights.
Where is the scientific study showing left handed people have a fundamentally different brain structure?

Also, left handed people prefer their left hand, but don't use it exclusively.  The same goes for right people.  I am right handed, yet I am typing with both my left and right hand.  Heterosexuals don't have both homosexual and heterosexual activity.  

Not equivalent. 
I'm only talking about writing.

Left handed people exclusively write with their left hands.  This is an activity that right handed people do not conduct.

It is vile and deviant.

Last edited:
Society at one point also wanted to state that based on the color of your skin you were less of a human being than someone who was white. That's still a struggle TODAY because society at one point considered it acceptable. Do other races need to continually prove that they're equal to whites for you to believe it. Is every day a need for those races to satisfy a burden of proof for you?
There is no scientific evidence to support those assertions.

Left handed people exclusively write with their left hands.

This is vile and deviant.
left handedness is not exclusive to writing.  You are twisting reality in order to attempt to make your point.

If someone broke their right hand they would write with their left hand.

Heterosexuals wouldn't participate in homosexual activities.

It isn't close to equivalent.  You are no where near close. 

laugh.gif
how in the world do you know heterosexuals don't participate in homosexual activities? Why can a homosexual do heterosexual acts but heterosexuals don't do homosexual acts? You're a hypocrite. The most common threesome is with two females and male. Clearly a homosexual act takes place and usually the women are heterosexuals. You want to make things black and white when there's a obvious gray area, expand your brain.
If they participate in homosexual activities they are bisexual....you really needed me to explain that to you?
Masturbation is an inherently homosexual act.

Still waiting Boris.  You've been ignoring this the entire time.  Lets try again.

A - H - C - U - R - Q - P - L    Which is the abnormal one?

A - A - A - A - A - A - A - B       Which is the abnormal one?  How do you know that it is abnormal?  If B is abnormal, what does that make A? 

Sexuality isn't defined by Boris.  It is defined by society, which utilizes scientific evidence to formulate opinions.  How about you answer my question that you've been ignoring for over a day?
You seem to forget that I told you to address my questions first. 

I also just asked you to provide scientific evidence that establishes sexuality. 

You don't think most people form opinions based on science do you? :lol: :lol:

Intelligent people form viewpoints based on society.

Hilarious how none of you will answer that question!!:rofl:

wut

Answer what question? What letter is different? Its clearly B, what does that have to do with sexuality? :lol:

Society at one point also wanted to state that based on the color of your skin you were less of a human being than someone who was white. That's still a struggle TODAY because society at one point considered it acceptable. Do other races need to continually prove that they're equal to whites for you to believe it. Is every day a need for those races to satisfy a burden of proof for you?

brb, eugenics

Last edited:

show me evidence that they aren't deviant.  Show me evidence that they are normal. 
I'm not suggesting that homosexuality is the "norm."  It's obviously not the majority.  Not being the majority doesn't mean that you should be the target of your hate speech though.

Again, how are homosexuals a detriment to society?  You have such a Chicken Little complex.  "Homosexuality is ruining society."  "Homosexuality will lead to a pedophilia rights."  Man, your lack of intelligence will not serve your cause well. 

And what scientific evidence supports that homosexuality is "vile, and a detriment to society"? I asked your opinion and you try to respond with "science, yo"

Stop going in circles.

Last edited:
:lol: how in the world do you know heterosexuals don't participate in homosexual activities? Why can a homosexual do heterosexual acts but heterosexuals don't do homosexual acts? You're a hypocrite. The most common threesome is with two females and male. Clearly a homosexual act takes place and usually the women are heterosexuals. You want to make things black and white when there's a obvious gray area, expand your brain.
Sex and sexual orientation are two different things, you really need me to explain that to you?

I also just asked you to provide scientific evidence that establishes sexuality. 
Sexuality being a spectrum was your argument. You need scientific evidence to prove that true.  You are the prosecution, I am the defense.  Prove your point.

My question is a part of my answer.  Answer my question so I can give you an answer. 

A - H - C - U - R - Q - P - L       Which is the abnormal one?

And what scientific evidence supports that homosexuality is "vile, and a detriment to society"? I asked your opinion and you try to respond with "science, yo"

Stop going in circles.

Left handed people exclusively write with their left hands.

This is vile and deviant.
left handedness is not exclusive to writing.  You are twisting reality in order to attempt to make your point.

If someone broke their right hand they would write with their left hand.

Heterosexuals wouldn't participate in homosexual activities.

It isn't close to equivalent.  You are no where near close. 
A left-handed person is a person who writes with their left hand.  Otherwise they would just be a person. If being left-handed wasn't abnormal there'd be no designation for the group.

Homosexuality is vile and repulsive because gay people have sex with same sex partners.

Left handedness is vile and repulsive because left handed people write with their left hands.

If a right-handed person writes with their left-hand they therefore must be left-handed.

This is disgusting.

Last edited:

Sexuality being a spectrum was your argument. You need scientific evidence to prove that true.  You are the prosecution, I am the defense.  Prove your point.

My question is a part of my answer.  Answer my question so I can give you an answer. 

Kinsey Scale though.

Sex and sexual orientation are two different things, you really need me to explain that to you?
I answered your question.  Don't get upset because you don't like what the correct answer is. 
Figures you would respond like that, you are incorrect and that's fine. I now see you don't know the difference between the physical act of sex and a persons sexual orientation.

so going with the As being normal and B being abnormal, where is the scientific evidence that the As should consider B as an outcast rather than accepting him into the group?

A left-handed person is a person who writes with their left hand.  Otherwise they would just be a person. If being left-handed wasn't abnormal there'd be no designation for the group.

Homosexuality is vile and repulsive because gay people have sex with same sex partners.

Left handedness is vile and repulsive because left handed people write with their left hands.

If a right-handed person writes with their left-hand they therefore must be left-handed.

This is disgusting.
Nah bro if a right handed person chose to write with their left hand one time, they are bi handed :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom