Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

Make sure you change the country to China. I'll use Google chrome so it can translate the text for you.
https://m.nike.com/cn/zh_cn/product...ike_&cjevent=ab28e5de9fa511e983e401fa0a1c0e0d
Sweet.

DqzEDc_U0AIfm6I.jpg

zoomFreak1FA19_v2

Wore my pair out yesterday. They feel better than I expected after hearing everyone calling them cheap. Not Lebron/Kobe premium, but definitely good enough for casual wear if anyone uses them for such.

I thought the same thing.

They fit me perfectly and I didn't feel the need to go half a size up or anything.

Instead of a Lebron or KD, a PG and Kyrie are better comparisons since they're around the same price point. They were more comfortable than the PG1 to me, maybe not the PG2, but IMO they fit better. I have dead area in the toe area like I should have done down a size, because they seem wide. More comfortable than the Kyrie 1-4(hate the shroud on the 5) for me.

They're so light and not tight they're not one of those kicks that you want to take off as soon as you get home.

The phylon in the forefoot is definitely softer than normal. I can see where these are Kobe inspired.

The colour and over all appearance is great.

Traction was A1 for me, granted I play on a very clean court only. Locked down was great, super lightweight as well. Major downfall for me is the cushion...it’s pretty much non existent. For double stacked in the heel I was suprised I couldn’t feel anything...forefoot feels dead.

3B57C678-8D6E-41E6-B8AF-53372E65D115.jpeg

73C9E700-49F3-4AB7-901D-ED4DB85CEE50.jpeg

I regret canceling my orange pair now I need to find a 12. Won a bid on stockx under retail and mysteriously my payment didn’t go through smh

I was going through my bank transactions and Nike never charged me for the Greek freaks when they released that day.

I have the shoes in my possession.

Thanks Nike.

Back
Top Bottom